|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 36 - The Parting of the Ways.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who told Voldemort about the gardener eavesdropping on him?
(a) A rat.
(b) A house elf.
(c) A Snake.
2. Why do the wizards all have to dress in muggle clothing while at the campsite for the Quidditch World Cup?
(a) Muggles may be in attendance at the Quidditch World Cup.
(b) They will have to pass through a muggle toll to get to the stadium.
(c) Muggle clothing is warmer and more suitable for camping.
(d) The campsite is run by muggles.
3. Who is Hermione's secret date to the Yule Ball?
(a) Cedric Diggory.
(b) Neville Longbottom.
(c) Viktor Krum.
(d) Fred Weasley.
4. What does Ron do on the train when he loses his temper?
(a) He shatters a window.
(b) He punches Malfoy.
(c) He spits on Crabbe and Goyle.
(d) He casts a spell that backfires on himself.
5. Who does Ron first ask to the big dance?
(a) Fleur DeLacour.
(b) Parvati Patil.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the third challenge going to take place?
2. What does Mrs. Weasley think about the twins' idea for a company?
3. What is the unexpected task that is a tradition connected to the Triwizard Tournament?
4. What alerts Mr. Filch to Harry's after-hours ramble?
5. What does Harry hear Winky muttering about when they find her drunk in the kitchen?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)