|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 36 - The Parting of the Ways.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Victor Krum supposed to save from the lake?
(c) His little brother.
(d) His best friend.
2. How did Harry win the Triwizard Tournament?
(a) Voldemort's servant helped him all along.
(b) The contestants were weakened by Voldemort so Harry could win.
(c) The challenges were chosen to suit his strengths.
(d) Harry was the best winner.
3. Who placed Harry's name in the Goblet?
(b) Mad-Eye Moody.
4. What do some drunk wizards do to some muggles the night after the Quidditch World Cup?
(a) Taunt, jeer, and cruelly misuse them.
(b) Try to teach them how to use magic.
(c) Kill them.
(d) Reveal their magical nature to them.
5. Why does Harry not take Ludo Bagman's offer before the second challenge?
(a) He doesn't think it would be fair.
(b) He does not trust Ludo Bagman.
(c) He does not want to be disqualified.
(d) He simply does not care about winning at all.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harry think Snape is trying to do the day after he figures out the clue in the egg?
2. What is Harry's response to the scolding letter he receives from Sirius?
3. Why is Dumbledore so unhappy about Fudge's punishment to Barty Crouch Jr.?
4. Why will Hogwarts not be having a Quidditch season this year?
5. How did Mrs. Weasley purchase Harry's new dress robes?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)