|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 36 - The Parting of the Ways.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who placed Harry's name in the Goblet?
(d) Mad-Eye Moody.
2. Who does Harry first invite to the big dance?
(b) Cho Chang.
(c) Ginny Weasley.
(d) Lavender Brown.
3. What is the name of the Wizard's newspaper?
(a) The Daily Herald.
(b) The Daily Brew.
(c) The Daily Prophet.
(d) The Daily Wizard.
4. Why are the other two schools so suspicious of foul play when Harry's name is read as a contestant?
(a) They did not know younger students could enter.
(b) They saw one of the teachers entering some extra names late at night.
(c) Hogwarts gets two contestants.
(d) They feel that Dumbledore has lied to them.
5. What does Voldemort do after he tortures Harry with the Cruciatus Curse?
(a) Tortures him some more.
(b) Hands him his wand.
(c) Smacks him.
(d) Talks about his parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the last contestant to enter the maze in the third challenge?
2. What is the expression on the Riddles faces in death?
3. What does Hogwarts do to welcome the other two schools?
4. What spell can totally control another person's actions?
5. Who is the most upset with Harry about the tournament?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)