|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 36 - The Parting of the Ways.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Hufflepuff House known for?
(c) Hard workers.
2. What do Ron and Hermione do while Harry is preparing himself for the third challenge?
(a) Figure out how his name was submitted to the Goblet of Fire.
(b) Try to convince Dumbledore to not let Harry compete.
(c) Fight about Hermione's relationship with Krum.
(d) Write letters to Sirius to make sure he will be in the area to help Harry.
3. What is an Auror?
(a) A dark-wizard catcher.
(b) A wizard police man.
(c) A wizard lawyer.
(d) A wizard who creates new spells.
4. Who placed Harry's name in the Goblet?
(b) Mad-Eye Moody.
5. Why must Sirius hide when he comes to see Harry at Hogwarts?
(a) He has been banned from Hogwarts.
(b) He is in a fight with Dumbledore.
(c) He is a fugitive.
(d) He doesn't want to have to pay to stay there.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the captain of the Hufflepuff Quidditch team at Hogwarts?
2. Where does Harry go after waking from his dream in Divination class?
3. Why are the other two schools so suspicious of foul play when Harry's name is read as a contestant?
4. How do the older Weasley siblings get to the Quidditch World Cup?
5. When do the delegates from the other two schools arrive?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)