|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 36 - The Parting of the Ways.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the two teams playing at the Quidditch World Cup?
(a) Ireland and Bulgaria.
(b) England and Scotland.
(c) Wales and Germany.
(d) France and America.
2. How do the younger Weasley siblings get to the Quidditch World Cup?
(a) They fly by broomstick.
(b) They use the Flue Network.
(c) They use a port-key.
(d) They apparate.
3. How do the Durmstrang boys arrive at Hogwarts?
(a) On flying carpets.
(b) In a carriage drawn by giant horses.
(c) In an old but magical wooden ship.
(d) In a train that rides no rails.
4. How is Voldemort's servant at Hogwarts made to tell his true story?
(a) Dumbledore places a spell on him.
(b) He tells the story hoping to not be killed.
(c) He is given a truth serum.
(d) He tells it out of pride before attempting to kill them all.
5. Why is Harry so afraid when he is announced as one of the contestants?
(a) He does not want his friendships to be hurt.
(b) He thinks someone put his name in to get him hurt.
(c) He knows he is not prepared.
(d) He is worried about Sirius.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Victor Krum supposed to save from the lake?
2. Who writes an article about Harry for the Daily Prophet?
3. Which of these does Voldemort NOT need in order to re-claim his body?
4. Where is Sirius hiding now that he has come to see Harry?
5. Why is Mad-Eye Moody so paranoid?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)