|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 36 - The Parting of the Ways.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Harry's name is read by the Goblet of Fire?
(a) Mr. Crouch gets red and huffy.
(b) Dumbledore orders him out of the room.
(c) There is a stunned silence.
(d) The crowd cheers.
2. Whose grave are Harry and Cedric standing on when they get to the cemetery?
(a) Tom Riddle's.
(b) Salazar Slytherin's.
(c) Godric Gryffindor's.
(d) James Potter's.
3. Who is criticized in the newspaper for the embarrassing situation with Mad-Eye Moody?
(a) Mr. Malfoy.
(b) Mr. Diggory.
(c) Mr. Granger.
(d) Mr. Weasley.
4. Why do the wizards all have to dress in muggle clothing while at the campsite for the Quidditch World Cup?
(a) Muggle clothing is warmer and more suitable for camping.
(b) Muggles may be in attendance at the Quidditch World Cup.
(c) The campsite is run by muggles.
(d) They will have to pass through a muggle toll to get to the stadium.
5. How do the students view Harry after his success in the first challenge?
(a) He is a hero again.
(b) They ignore him just like before.
(c) They are bitter that he won when Cedric did not.
(d) They spread rumors that he cheated.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the only student who can withstand the Imperius Curse in Moody's class?
2. What kind of wood is Harry's wand made from?
3. Where is Sirius hiding now that he has come to see Harry?
4. Who interrupts Harry's talk with Sirius the night before the first challenge?
5. What does Harry do after talking to Ludo Bagman?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)