|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20 Ã‚â€“ The First Task.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the two teams playing at the Quidditch World Cup?
(a) France and America.
(b) England and Scotland.
(c) Ireland and Bulgaria.
(d) Wales and Germany.
2. How many contestants are chosen for the tournament?
3. What kind of wood is Harry's wand made from?
(a) Oak wood.
(b) Cherry wood.
(c) Holly wood.
(d) Willow wood.
4. Which tournament champion does Malfoy root for?
(a) Harry Potter.
(b) Victor Krum.
(c) Fleur DeLacour.
(d) Cedric Diggory.
5. How do the Beauxbaton girls arrive at Hogwarts?
(a) In a carriage drawn by giant horses.
(b) In an old but magical wooden ship.
(c) In a train that rides no rails.
(d) On flying carpets.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Harry forced to compete even with all the controversy surrounding his entry?
2. How many fans fit in the Quidditch Cup stadium?
3. How do the Weasleys travel to the Durlsley's house to pick up Harry?
4. What does Hogwarts do to welcome the other two schools?
5. How do the younger Weasley siblings get to the Quidditch World Cup?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)