|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20 Ã‚â€“ The First Task.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are the other two schools so suspicious of foul play when Harry's name is read as a contestant?
(a) They did not know younger students could enter.
(b) Hogwarts gets two contestants.
(c) They saw one of the teachers entering some extra names late at night.
(d) They feel that Dumbledore has lied to them.
2. How do the Beauxbaton girls arrive at Hogwarts?
(a) In a train that rides no rails.
(b) In a carriage drawn by giant horses.
(c) In an old but magical wooden ship.
(d) On flying carpets.
3. Who writes an article about Harry for the Daily Prophet?
(a) Barty Crouch Jr.
(b) Ludo Bagman.
(c) Lorena Beetle.
(d) Rita Skeeter.
4. How old is Victor Krum?
5. What spell can totally control another person's actions?
(a) Avada Kadavra Curse.
(b) Imperius Curse.
(c) Controllination Curse.
(d) Cruciatus Curse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mad-Eye Moody turn Draco Malfoy into on his first day at Hogwarts?
2. Who is the only student who can withstand the Imperius Curse in Moody's class?
3. Who does a reporter write that Harry is in love with after interviewing the tournament competitors?
4. How many contestants are chosen for the tournament?
5. What kind of wood is Harry's wand made from?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)