|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20 Ã‚â€“ The First Task.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is criticized in the newspaper for the embarrassing situation with Mad-Eye Moody?
(a) Mr. Malfoy.
(b) Mr. Weasley.
(c) Mr. Diggory.
(d) Mr. Granger.
2. Why are the other two schools so suspicious of foul play when Harry's name is read as a contestant?
(a) They feel that Dumbledore has lied to them.
(b) They did not know younger students could enter.
(c) Hogwarts gets two contestants.
(d) They saw one of the teachers entering some extra names late at night.
3. Why is Harry forced to compete even with all the controversy surrounding his entry?
(a) He signed a contract.
(b) It would disgrace Hogwarts if he did not compete now.
(c) He will be severely punished if he leaves now.
(d) It is against the rules for him to back out now.
4. Where is Sirius hiding now that he has come to see Harry?
(a) With Hagrid.
(b) In the forest.
(c) Somewhere in town.
(d) In a forgotten room at Hogwarts.
5. What is the only thing contestants can take with them to the first challenge?
(a) Their spell books.
(b) One friend.
(c) Their brooms.
(d) Their wands.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hagrid take Harry to see in Harry's invisibility cloak the night before the first challenge?
2. Why is Mad-Eye Moody so paranoid?
3. What was the reaction of the crowd when the first three contestants were announced?
4. What does the Goblet of Fire do?
5. How old is Harry at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)