Eight Week Quiz F
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31 The Third Task.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is everyone so shocked that Harry is chosen as one of the contestants?
(a) He is not old enough.
(b) He did not enter his name.
(c) He was sick on the day the entries were taken.
(d) Cedric was already chosen.
2. What does Krum do to Cedric while in the maze?
(a) Uses the Cruciatus curse on him.
(b) Lies to him.
(c) Helps him.
(d) Tries to stun him.
3. What happens when Harry opens the egg under water?
(a) He sees an image of a mermaid.
(b) A light appears.
(c) He hears a rhyme sung.
(d) A written message appears on the water.
4. How do the Beauxbaton girls arrive at Hogwarts?
(a) In a train that rides no rails.
(b) In an old but magical wooden ship.
(c) On flying carpets.
(d) In a carriage drawn by giant horses.
5. Why are the other two schools so suspicious of foul play when Harry's name is read as a contestant?
(a) Hogwarts gets two contestants.
(b) They saw one of the teachers entering some extra names late at night.
(c) They feel that Dumbledore has lied to them.
(d) They did not know younger students could enter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dumbledore tell Harry to do when he approaches Dumbledore's office after his dream?
2. Why does Hermione turn down Ron when he asks her to the big dance?
3. Why is Percy present at the Yule Ball?
4. Who does Hermione always see in the library?
5. Where is the third challenge going to take place?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)