|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18 - The Weighing of the Wands.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do some drunk wizards do to some muggles the night after the Quidditch World Cup?
(a) Kill them.
(b) Try to teach them how to use magic.
(c) Reveal their magical nature to them.
(d) Taunt, jeer, and cruelly misuse them.
2. Where is Sirius hiding now that he has come to see Harry?
(a) In a forgotten room at Hogwarts.
(b) In the forest.
(c) Somewhere in town.
(d) With Hagrid.
3. When do the delegates from the other two schools arrive?
(a) The beginning of October.
(b) The second week of classes.
(c) The end of the first term.
(d) The end of October.
4. What is so peculiar about the wizard tents?
(a) They require no set-up.
(b) They are made of odd materials.
(c) They are all set up with electricity.
(d) They are huge inside.
5. How old is Victor Krum?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the only student who believes that Harry did not put his own name into the Goblet of Fire?
2. What is the name of Hermione's society to protect House Elves?
3. What does Sirius tell Harry he plans to do after hearing about his scar hurting?
4. Why is Mad-Eye Moody so paranoid?
5. How many contestants are chosen for the tournament?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)