Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 - Mad Eye Moody | Chapter 14 - The Unforgivable Curses.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the older Weasley siblings get to the Quidditch World Cup?
(a) They fly by broom-stick.
(b) They use the Flue Network.
(c) They use the Port-Key.
(d) They apparate.
2. Who is criticized in the newspaper for the embarrassing situation with Mad-Eye Moody?
(a) Mr. Granger.
(b) Mr. Weasley.
(c) Mr. Malfoy.
(d) Mr. Diggory.
3. What is the name of the Wizard's newspaper?
(a) The Daily Brew.
(b) The Daily Wizard.
(c) The Daily Prophet.
(d) The Daily Herald.
4. What is so peculiar about the letter Mr. Weasley sends Harry by post?
(a) It is warm to the touch.
(b) It is completely covered in stamps.
(c) It is written in rainbow hued ink.
(d) It glows.
5. What kind of business do the Waesley twins want to start?
(a) A book shop.
(b) A candy store.
(c) A prank and joke company.
(d) A made-to-order joke factory.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mad-Eye Moody turn Draco Malfoy into on his first day at Hogwarts?
2. What are the followers of Voldemort called?
3. What spell can totally control another person's actions?
4. Why do the wizards all have to dress in muggle clothing while at the campsite for the Quidditch World Cup?
5. What is an Auror?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)