|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16 - The Goblet of Fire.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do some drunk wizards do to some muggles the night after the Quidditch World Cup?
(a) Reveal their magical nature to them.
(b) Try to teach them how to use magic.
(c) Kill them.
(d) Taunt, jeer, and cruelly misuse them.
2. What does Harry collect from plants on his first day in Herbology?
3. What happens to muggles when they approach the stadium?
(a) Their memories are wiped clean.
(b) They are transported back to their homes.
(c) They remember pressing appointments and run off.
(d) They walk around it without even noticing it.
4. How old is Victor Krum?
5. What is the name of the make of Harry's broom?
(a) Nimbus 2000.
(b) Sky Sweeper 3000.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Goblet of Fire do?
2. Who is criticized in the newspaper for the embarrassing situation with Mad-Eye Moody?
3. What is so peculiar about the letter Mr. Weasley sends Harry by post?
4. What does Hagrid do to try and impress Madame Maxim?
5. What is the name of the Wizard's newspaper?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)