|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16 - The Goblet of Fire.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the wizards all have to dress in muggle clothing while at the campsite for the Quidditch World Cup?
(a) Muggle clothing is warmer and more suitable for camping.
(b) They will have to pass through a muggle toll to get to the stadium.
(c) Muggles may be in attendance at the Quidditch World Cup.
(d) The campsite is run by muggles.
2. What does the Goblet of Fire do?
(a) Chooses the contestants for the tournament.
(b) Announces the tasks of the tournament.
(c) Offers a reward to the winner of the tournament.
(d) Announces the winner of the tournament.
3. What is so peculiar about the letter Mr. Weasley sends Harry by post?
(a) It glows.
(b) It is warm to the touch.
(c) It is completely covered in stamps.
(d) It is written in rainbow hued ink.
4. What does Harry collect from plants on his first day in Herbology?
5. What is so peculiar about the wizard tents?
(a) They are made of odd materials.
(b) They require no set-up.
(c) They are all set up with electricity.
(d) They are huge inside.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harry realize he is missing as he is running through the forest the night after the Quidditch World Cup?
2. Why is Ron so embarrassed by his dress robes?
3. Who announces the regulations of the Triwizard Tournament after the other two schools arrive?
4. What does Hogwarts do to welcome the other two schools?
5. How do the Weasleys travel to the Durlsley's house to pick up Harry?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)