|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16 - The Goblet of Fire.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is so peculiar about the letter Mr. Weasley sends Harry by post?
(a) It is completely covered in stamps.
(b) It glows.
(c) It is warm to the touch.
(d) It is written in rainbow hued ink.
2. What does Hagrid do to try and impress Madame Maxim?
(a) Makes her dinner.
(b) Dances with her.
(c) Takes her into the forbidden forest.
(d) Puts on cologne.
3. What do some drunk wizards do to some muggles the night after the Quidditch World Cup?
(a) Try to teach them how to use magic.
(b) Reveal their magical nature to them.
(c) Kill them.
(d) Taunt, jeer, and cruelly misuse them.
4. How many fans fit in the Quidditch Cup stadium?
5. What are the followers of Voldemort called?
(a) Death Eaters.
(b) The Dark Force.
(c) Voldemort's Legion.
(d) The Army of Evil.
Short Answer Questions
1. What spell can totally control another person's actions?
2. What is the name of the Wizard's newspaper?
3. What is the name of Hermione's society to protect House Elves?
4. What does Harry collect from plants on his first day in Herbology?
5. What happens to muggles when they approach the stadium?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)