|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16 - The Goblet of Fire.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Dudley eats a toffee left on the ground by the twins?
(a) He begins to shrink.
(b) He turns blue.
(c) Steam comes out of his ears.
(d) His tongue expands.
2. What does Harry realize he is missing as he is running through the forest the night after the Quidditch World Cup?
(a) His wand.
(c) His glasses.
(d) His invisibility cloak.
3. Why do the wizards all have to dress in muggle clothing while at the campsite for the Quidditch World Cup?
(a) They will have to pass through a muggle toll to get to the stadium.
(b) Muggle clothing is warmer and more suitable for camping.
(c) The campsite is run by muggles.
(d) Muggles may be in attendance at the Quidditch World Cup.
4. What does Mr. Weasley get tickets to that excites Harry?
(a) The Tri-Wizard Tournament.
(b) The Dragon Games.
(c) The Wizad Olympics.
(d) The Quidditch World Cup.
5. How many fans fit in the Quidditch Cup stadium?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the two teams playing at the Quidditch World Cup?
2. What does Sirius tell Harry he plans to do after hearing about his scar hurting?
3. What is so peculiar about the wizard tents?
4. What happens to muggles when they approach the stadium?
5. What are the followers of Voldemort called?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)