|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16 - The Goblet of Fire.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is so peculiar about the wizard tents?
(a) They require no set-up.
(b) They are all set up with electricity.
(c) They are huge inside.
(d) They are made of odd materials.
2. What does the Goblet of Fire do?
(a) Chooses the contestants for the tournament.
(b) Announces the winner of the tournament.
(c) Offers a reward to the winner of the tournament.
(d) Announces the tasks of the tournament.
3. What does Sirius tell Harry he plans to do after hearing about his scar hurting?
(a) Come to hide around Hogwarts.
(b) Send Harry a book of advanced defensive magic.
(c) Write to Dumbledore.
(d) Pull him out of Hogwarts for the year.
4. What does Hogwarts do to welcome the other two schools?
(a) Holds a great feast.
(b) Introduces each individual pupil.
(c) Holds a quidditch tournament.
(d) Takes them on a tour of Hogwarts.
5. How many contestants are chosen for the tournament?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is everyone so shocked that Harry is chosen as one of the contestants?
2. What is the name of Hermione's society to protect House Elves?
3. What is the name of the Wizard's newspaper?
4. What are the followers of Voldemort called?
5. How do the Weasleys travel to the Durlsley's house to pick up Harry?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)