|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16 - The Goblet of Fire.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Wizard's newspaper?
(a) The Daily Herald.
(b) The Daily Prophet.
(c) The Daily Brew.
(d) The Daily Wizard.
2. What spell can totally control another person's actions?
(a) Imperius Curse.
(b) Controllination Curse.
(c) Cruciatus Curse.
(d) Avada Kadavra Curse.
3. Who announces the regulations of the Triwizard Tournament after the other two schools arrive?
(b) Mr. Crouch.
(c) Madame Maxim.
(d) Ludo Bagman.
4. What is so peculiar about the letter Mr. Weasley sends Harry by post?
(a) It is written in rainbow hued ink.
(b) It glows.
(c) It is completely covered in stamps.
(d) It is warm to the touch.
5. What do some drunk wizards do to some muggles the night after the Quidditch World Cup?
(a) Reveal their magical nature to them.
(b) Kill them.
(c) Try to teach them how to use magic.
(d) Taunt, jeer, and cruelly misuse them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is criticized in the newspaper for the embarrassing situation with Mad-Eye Moody?
2. What does Mr. Weasley get tickets to that excites Harry?
3. How did Mrs. Weasley purchase Harry's new dress robes?
4. What does Sirius tell Harry he plans to do after hearing about his scar hurting?
5. Why is Ron so embarrassed by his dress robes?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)