|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16 - The Goblet of Fire.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Goblet of Fire do?
(a) Announces the winner of the tournament.
(b) Chooses the contestants for the tournament.
(c) Announces the tasks of the tournament.
(d) Offers a reward to the winner of the tournament.
2. Who are the two teams playing at the Quidditch World Cup?
(a) France and America.
(b) England and Scotland.
(c) Ireland and Bulgaria.
(d) Wales and Germany.
3. What happens to muggles when they approach the stadium?
(a) Their memories are wiped clean.
(b) They walk around it without even noticing it.
(c) They remember pressing appointments and run off.
(d) They are transported back to their homes.
4. How do the Weasleys travel to the Durlsley's house to pick up Harry?
(a) A port-key.
(b) They apparate.
(c) The Flue Network.
(d) They fly by night on broomsticks.
5. What does Harry realize he is missing as he is running through the forest the night after the Quidditch World Cup?
(a) His glasses.
(b) His wand.
(c) His invisibility cloak.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the make of Harry's broom?
2. What do some drunk wizards do to some muggles the night after the Quidditch World Cup?
3. Why is everyone so shocked that Harry is chosen as one of the contestants?
4. What does Hagrid do to try and impress Madame Maxim?
5. What is so peculiar about the letter Mr. Weasley sends Harry by post?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)