|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16 - The Goblet of Fire.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is so peculiar about the letter Mr. Weasley sends Harry by post?
(a) It is completely covered in stamps.
(b) It is warm to the touch.
(c) It glows.
(d) It is written in rainbow hued ink.
2. What is the name of the make of Harry's broom?
(a) Nimbus 2000.
(d) Sky Sweeper 3000.
3. What does Harry collect from plants on his first day in Herbology?
4. What does the Goblet of Fire do?
(a) Announces the winner of the tournament.
(b) Chooses the contestants for the tournament.
(c) Offers a reward to the winner of the tournament.
(d) Announces the tasks of the tournament.
5. What do some drunk wizards do to some muggles the night after the Quidditch World Cup?
(a) Taunt, jeer, and cruelly misuse them.
(b) Try to teach them how to use magic.
(c) Kill them.
(d) Reveal their magical nature to them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to muggles when they approach the stadium?
2. How many fans fit in the Quidditch Cup stadium?
3. Why do the wizards all have to dress in muggle clothing while at the campsite for the Quidditch World Cup?
4. Who are the two teams playing at the Quidditch World Cup?
5. What is so peculiar about the wizard tents?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)