|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16 - The Goblet of Fire.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the two teams playing at the Quidditch World Cup?
(a) Ireland and Bulgaria.
(b) France and America.
(c) England and Scotland.
(d) Wales and Germany.
2. What does Mr. Weasley get tickets to that excites Harry?
(a) The Tri-Wizard Tournament.
(b) The Dragon Games.
(c) The Wizad Olympics.
(d) The Quidditch World Cup.
3. What is so peculiar about the wizard tents?
(a) They are huge inside.
(b) They are all set up with electricity.
(c) They are made of odd materials.
(d) They require no set-up.
4. What do some drunk wizards do to some muggles the night after the Quidditch World Cup?
(a) Try to teach them how to use magic.
(b) Reveal their magical nature to them.
(c) Kill them.
(d) Taunt, jeer, and cruelly misuse them.
5. What happens when Dudley eats a toffee left on the ground by the twins?
(a) He turns blue.
(b) Steam comes out of his ears.
(c) His tongue expands.
(d) He begins to shrink.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sirius tell Harry he plans to do after hearing about his scar hurting?
2. Why is Ron so embarrassed by his dress robes?
3. How do the Weasleys travel to the Durlsley's house to pick up Harry?
4. How did Mrs. Weasley purchase Harry's new dress robes?
5. What does the Goblet of Fire do?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)