|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16 - The Goblet of Fire.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to muggles when they approach the stadium?
(a) Their memories are wiped clean.
(b) They walk around it without even noticing it.
(c) They remember pressing appointments and run off.
(d) They are transported back to their homes.
2. What does Hogwarts do to welcome the other two schools?
(a) Introduces each individual pupil.
(b) Holds a great feast.
(c) Takes them on a tour of Hogwarts.
(d) Holds a quidditch tournament.
3. Who is criticized in the newspaper for the embarrassing situation with Mad-Eye Moody?
(a) Mr. Granger.
(b) Mr. Weasley.
(c) Mr. Malfoy.
(d) Mr. Diggory.
4. What is so peculiar about the wizard tents?
(a) They are huge inside.
(b) They are all set up with electricity.
(c) They require no set-up.
(d) They are made of odd materials.
5. Who are the two teams playing at the Quidditch World Cup?
(a) England and Scotland.
(b) Ireland and Bulgaria.
(c) France and America.
(d) Wales and Germany.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hagrid do to try and impress Madame Maxim?
2. How did Mrs. Weasley purchase Harry's new dress robes?
3. Why is everyone so shocked that Harry is chosen as one of the contestants?
4. What do some drunk wizards do to some muggles the night after the Quidditch World Cup?
5. What does Harry collect from plants on his first day in Herbology?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)