One Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30 - The Pensieve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the unexpected task that is a tradition connected to the Triwizard Tournament?
(a) A gift exchange with students from other schools.
(b) A weekend outing to Hogsmeade.
(c) The Yule Ball.
(d) A Meet and Greet Meal.
2. What Death Eater's name did Karkaroff give to get himself out of being imprisoned?
(a) Severus Snape.
(b) Bary Crouch Jr.
(c) Lucius Malfoy.
(d) Mad-Eye Moody.
3. What happens when Harry looks too closely at a bowl of silvery liquid in Dumbledore's office?
(a) He drinks some of the liquid.
(b) He sees something he should not have.
(c) He falls in.
(d) He knocks the bowl over.
4. When do the delegates from the other two schools arrive?
(a) The end of October.
(b) The end of the first term.
(c) The beginning of October.
(d) The second week of classes.
5. What was Ludo Bagman accused of during the Death Eater trials?
(a) Lying about his involvement in the Potters' deaths.
(b) Housing and protecting a Death Eater.
(c) Passing information to Voldemort's supporters.
(d) Keeping secrets for Voldemort.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sent Barty Crouch Jr. to prison?
2. Who does Ron first ask to the big dance?
3. Why does Harry's first choice for the big dance refuse him?
4. What is the bowl of silvery liquid in Dumbledore's office called?
5. What does Dumbledore tell Harry to do when he approaches Dumbledore's office after his dream?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)