|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Luvenia say the difference between black people and Negroes is?
(a) Black people are educated.
(b) Negroes are educated.
(c) Negroes are racist.
(d) Black people are bitter.
2. What does Leonard Chase do now for colleges?
(b) Recruits black students.
(c) Scouts players.
(d) Gives motivational speeches.
3. What does Shep say gives him a lot of pressure?
(a) Owing money to others.
(b) His illness.
(c) Hearing from his mother.
(d) Being a Lewis.
4. What instrument does Malcolm play?
(a) String bass.
(d) Alto flute.
5. What is Malcolm talented in?
(c) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Tommy live?
2. Where does Shep live?
3. What is the name of Tommy's best friend?
4. What is thrown at the civil rights marchers?
5. What is the name of Elijah's son?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Luvenia not want to move to Glory Field with her family?
2. What does the North symbolize for many black people at this time in history?
3. What does Tommy do during the press conference?
4. How do Tommy's parents feel after he is arrested?
5. What happens to Skeeter after the march, and why?
6. What does Malcolm do when he returns from his family reunion?
7. Why does Tommy not join the march in Johnson City?
8. What does Tommy say about the march after it is completed?
9. What happens to Glory Field after the family reunion?
10. What does Luvenia say the difference between black people and Negroes is?
This section contains 568 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)