|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Tommy's boss?
(a) Mr. Richards.
(b) Mr. Rogers.
(c) Mrs. Roberts.
(d) Miss Robbins.
2. How are Miss Etta and Luvenia related?
(a) Miss Etta is her Godmother.
(b) Miss Etta is her cousin.
(c) Miss Etta is her aunt.
(d) Miss Etta is her great aunt.
3. How much does Florenz pay Luvenia for her help?
4. Where is Shep when Malcolm finds him?
(a) In Central Park.
(b) At the school playground.
(c) In front of the Apollo Theater.
(d) At the train station.
5. What does Florenz want Luvenia's help with?
(a) Getting her a job similar to her own.
(b) Getting permission to drive the car.
(c) Getting a loan for college.
(d) Getting a boy to notice her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Tommy work?
2. What is different about Meharry College?
3. Who brings word that Luvenia has been fired?
4. What kind of businesses does McKinnon boycott?
5. What is Jennie grateful for after the march?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Skeeter after the march, and why?
2. Why is Malcolm so grateful to his great-aunt?
3. What does Luvenia do for the Deetses, and what does she hope this job will do for her?
4. What does Reverend McKinnon plan to say in his press conference?
5. What happens to the ticket money given to Shep to get to the family reunion?
6. What does Malcolm do when he returns from his family reunion?
7. What does Tommy do during the press conference?
8. What does Luvenia say the difference between black people and Negroes is?
9. What does Tommy say about the march after it is completed?
10. Why does Elijah think about leaving Glory Field?
This section contains 658 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)