|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Luvenia need Mrs. Deets to sign an affidavit for?
(a) To support her paternal claims.
(b) To prove her income.
(c) To keep her in Chicago.
(d) To enroll her in college.
2. What does Jennie tell Tommy about her future desires?
(a) She wants to be the president.
(b) She wants to go to college.
(c) She wants to be in movies.
(d) She wants to marry Tommy.
3. Where does Malcolm get abandoned while heading to the family reunion?
(a) A diner.
(b) A bus stop.
(c) A train station.
(d) An alleyway.
4. How does Luvenia feel while driving with Florenz?
5. What is the name of Florenz's best friend?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Tommy's mother?
2. What kind of businesses does McKinnon boycott?
3. What does Malcolm agree to let Jenn do?
4. What is Jenn's last name?
5. What is the name of the Deetses' dog'?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Luvenia not want to move to Glory Field with her family?
2. What makes Malcolm feel that he is finally on his way in life?
3. Why does Tommy not join the march in Johnson City?
4. Who is Bobby Joe, and what does he do to Tommy?
5. Why does Elijah think about leaving Glory Field?
6. What does Malcolm do when he returns from his family reunion?
7. What does Shep blame for his addiction to drugs?
8. What does Sheriff Moser say to the Klan demonstrators?
9. How does Luvenia feel about big cities?
10. What happens to Glory Field after the family reunion?
This section contains 645 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)