|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of college does Jennie go to?
(a) Medical school.
(b) Nursing school.
(c) Political School.
(d) Teaching school.
2. What does Mrs. Deets say Luvenia needs to remember?
(a) Her skin color.
(b) Her place in life.
(c) Her dreams.
(d) Her life struggle.
3. Why does Tommy go to Cadet Park on the day of the marches?
(a) To exercise.
(b) To feed the birds.
(c) To meet up with Skeeter.
(d) To see the Klan plans.
4. What does Luvenia need Mrs. Deets to sign an affidavit for?
(a) To keep her in Chicago.
(b) To prove her income.
(c) To enroll her in college.
(d) To support her paternal claims.
5. How does Chase say he will help Tommy with his college tuition?
(a) Form fundraisers.
(b) Get him a loan.
(c) Get him a scholarship.
(d) Find him a job.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Tommy dream of going while sweeping?
2. What is Malcolm talented in?
3. When does Malcolm's great aunt begin to travel?
4. What is Shep selling before Malcolm finds him before their trip?
5. Where does Malcolm get abandoned while heading to the family reunion?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Planter leave for Malcolm when he dies?
2. Why does Luvenia not want to move to Glory Field with her family?
3. How does Malcolm get to the family reunion?
4. What does Tommy do during the press conference?
5. What happens to Glory Field after the family reunion?
6. Why does Elijah think about leaving Glory Field?
7. What does Luvenia say the difference between black people and Negroes is?
8. How does Luvenia feel about big cities?
9. How do Tommy's parents feel after he is arrested?
10. What happens to the ticket money given to Shep to get to the family reunion?
This section contains 641 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)