|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Malcolm's band?
(a) Swing Kids.
(c) String Theory.
(d) Black Cats.
2. What is Robert's nickname?
3. What is the name of Florenz's best friend?
4. Where is Shep when Malcolm finds him?
(a) At the train station.
(b) In Central Park.
(c) In front of the Apollo Theater.
(d) At the school playground.
5. Where does Malcolm work?
(a) A potato farm.
(b) A grocery market.
(c) A cosmetic factory.
(d) A music hall.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does Florenz pay Luvenia for her help?
2. What is Luvenia's biggest dream?
3. Where do Luvenia's parents want her to live?
4. How does Chase describe the opportunity for Tommy to go to Johnson City State College?
5. What does Malcolm enjoy while working at the farm?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens after Luvenia's scheme with Florenz, and why?
2. What does Shep blame for his addiction to drugs?
3. What does Sheriff Moser say to the Klan demonstrators?
4. Why does Luvenia not want to move to Glory Field with her family?
5. Who is Bobby Joe, and what does he do to Tommy?
6. What happens to the ticket money given to Shep to get to the family reunion?
7. What did Planter buy at an auction, and why?
8. What does Tommy do during the press conference?
9. What does Reverend McKinnon plan to say in his press conference?
10. What are Jennie Epps's plans for the future?
This section contains 616 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)