|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Tommy's team mascot?
2. What does Luvenia plan to get a loan for?
(a) Land taxes.
(b) College tuition.
(c) Travel fare.
(d) Rent money.
3. Who brings word that Luvenia has been fired?
(a) Mr. Parish.
(b) Mr. Deets.
(d) Mrs. Deets.
4. What does Luvenia complain to Miss Etta about?
(a) Going to Curry Island.
(b) Not having enough money.
(c) Not having a boyfriend.
(d) Being black.
5. What instrument does Malcolm play?
(a) String bass.
(c) Alto flute.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Luvenia say Mr. Deets never does for her?
2. Where is Malcolm's family reunion held?
3. Where does Tommy live?
4. Who does a demonstration the same day McKinnon has a march?
5. What is wrong with Shep?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Tommy's parents feel after he is arrested?
2. Why does Elijah think about leaving Glory Field?
3. What happens to Skeeter after the march, and why?
4. What does Tommy say about the march after it is completed?
5. What are Jennie Epps's plans for the future?
6. Why do news cameras leave Cadet Park on the day of the march?
7. What does Malcolm do when he returns from his family reunion?
8. What does Sheriff Moser say to the Klan demonstrators?
9. What did Planter buy at an auction, and why?
10. What does Reverend McKinnon plan to say in his press conference?
This section contains 600 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)