|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Tommy's best friends while his parents are out of town?
(a) He is bitten by a snake.
(b) He cuts off his finger.
(c) He falls out his window.
(d) He is mugged.
2. What is different about Delaney High School?
(a) It is for disabled children.
(b) It is a private school.
(c) It has black students.
(d) It has blacks and whites.
3. What is the name of Elijah's wife?
4. What did Robert buy at an auction?
(a) Tommy's uniform.
(b) A cotton gin.
(c) Muhammad's shackles.
(d) A whip.
5. Where is Malcolm's family reunion held?
(b) Johnson City.
(d) Glory Field.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does a demonstration the same day McKinnon has a march?
2. What does Malcolm agree to let Jenn do?
3. What instrument does Jenn play?
4. What does Luvenia need Mrs. Deets to sign an affidavit for?
5. What is Malcolm's great aunt devoted to?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Skeeter after the march, and why?
2. Why is Shep so uncomfortable on his way to the family reunion?
3. What does Luvenia say the difference between black people and Negroes is?
4. What does Shep blame for his addiction to drugs?
5. What does Florenz convince Luvenia to do for her so she can go out?
6. Why does Elijah think about leaving Glory Field?
7. What does Tommy say about the march after it is completed?
8. Why does Luvenia not want to move to Glory Field with her family?
9. What happens after Luvenia's scheme with Florenz, and why?
10. What does Tommy do during the press conference?
This section contains 631 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)