|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tommy's school do for the first time while he is on the team?
(a) Has black starting players.
(b) Loses to Detroit Prep.
(c) Wins against Chicago Prep.
(d) Wins the tournament.
2. How does Luvenia's mother feel about Miss Etta?
(a) They are enemies.
(b) They are strained acquaintances.
(c) They are practically strangers.
(d) They are best friends.
3. What sport does Tommy play?
4. What instrument does Malcolm play?
(c) String bass.
(d) Alto flute.
5. What is Jenn's last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Malcolm get abandoned while heading to the family reunion?
2. Why does Malcolm refuse to give Shep any money?
3. How did Tommy die?
4. What is Mr. Smith's occupation?
5. How much does Florenz pay Luvenia for her help?
Short Essay Questions
1. What makes Malcolm feel that he is finally on his way in life?
2. What does Florenz convince Luvenia to do for her so she can go out?
3. What does Sheriff Moser say to the Klan demonstrators?
4. What does Tommy do during the press conference?
5. What does Katie do at the rent party?
6. Why is Malcolm so grateful to his great-aunt?
7. What is a rent party?
8. How does Malcolm get to the family reunion?
9. What happens to Glory Field after the family reunion?
10. Why is Shep so uncomfortable on his way to the family reunion?
This section contains 587 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)