Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Shep when Malcolm finds him?
(a) In Central Park.
(b) At the school playground.
(c) At the train station.
(d) In front of the Apollo Theater.
2. Who brings word that Luvenia has been fired?
(a) Mrs. Deets.
(b) Mr. Deets.
(c) Mr. Parish.
3. What is Mr. Moser's title?
4. Who owns the business Malcolm works for?
(b) Miss Etta.
5. Where does Malcolm live?
(c) New York.
6. Who is the first person Luvenia talks to about losing her job?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her neighbor.
(d) Miss Etta.
7. How much does Florenz pay Luvenia for her help?
8. What is Malcolm's great aunt devoted to?
(a) Her business.
(b) Her family.
(c) Her figure.
(d) Her children.
9. What is wrong with Shep?
(a) He is a crack addict.
(b) He is blind.
(c) He is an alcoholic.
(d) He has anger issues.
10. What does Malcolm enjoy while working at the farm?
(a) Being alone with his thoughts.
(b) Working with his hands.
(c) The heat of the day.
(d) Hearing stories.
11. How does Chase say he will help Tommy with his college tuition?
(a) Form fundraisers.
(b) Find him a job.
(c) Get him a loan.
(d) Get him a scholarship.
12. What does Chase tell Tommy NOT to do?
(a) Get hurt.
(b) March in civil rights marches.
(c) Tell people what his plans are.
(d) Quit his job.
13. Who does a demonstration the same day McKinnon has a march?
(a) The White Supremacists.
(b) The Black Panthers.
(c) The Klan.
(d) Martin Luther King Jr.
14. What is the name of the Deetses' dog'?
15. What does Luvenia say her father is obsessed with?
(a) Keeping the land in the family.
(b) Getting an education.
(c) Protecting his family.
(d) Avoiding the South.
Short Answer Questions
1. What crop is grown on Glory Field?
2. Where does Shep live?
3. What does Luvenia need Mrs. Deets to sign an affidavit for?
4. What is Shep selling before Malcolm finds him before their trip?
5. What is Luvenia doing when she complains to Miss Etta?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)