Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Malcolm refuse to give Shep any money?
(a) He is selfish.
(b) He knows he will spend it on drugs.
(c) He wants Malcolm to stay by him.
(d) He promised his aunt he would not.
2. What will be built on Glory Field?
(a) A shopping center.
(b) A luxury resort.
(c) A parking lot.
(d) an airport.
3. What is the name of Elijah's wife?
4. Where does Malcolm get abandoned while heading to the family reunion?
(a) A train station.
(b) A diner.
(c) A bus stop.
(d) An alleyway.
5. Who is Tommy's grandfather?
6. What is wrong with Shep?
(a) He is a crack addict.
(b) He is blind.
(c) He has anger issues.
(d) He is an alcoholic.
7. Where does Shep live?
(a) A homeless shelter.
(b) An alleyway.
(c) The YMCA.
(d) Under a bridge.
8. What is Tommy's team mascot?
9. How does Malcolm get to his family reunion?
(a) He bums a ride on the train.
(b) His friends take a road trip.
(c) He hitchhikes.
(d) His great aunt buys him a ticket.
10. What is the name of Elijah's son?
11. What does Shep say gives him a lot of pressure?
(a) Owing money to others.
(b) His illness.
(c) Hearing from his mother.
(d) Being a Lewis.
12. What is Luvenia doing when she complains to Miss Etta?
(a) Styling her hair.
(b) Sewing a dress.
(c) Packing her bags.
13. What does Malcolm enjoy while working at the farm?
(a) Working with his hands.
(b) The heat of the day.
(c) Being alone with his thoughts.
(d) Hearing stories.
14. Where does Luvenia want to live?
(b) New York.
(c) Washington D.C.
15. What crop is grown on Glory Field?
(c) Sweet potatoes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of party is thrown for Luvenia?
2. Why does Tommy not want to go to Johnson City State College?
3. When does Malcolm's great aunt begin to travel?
4. Where do Luvenia's parents want her to live?
5. Where does Tommy dream of going while sweeping?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)