|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is thrown at the civil rights marchers?
(c) All of these.
2. How are Miss Etta and Luvenia related?
(a) Miss Etta is her aunt.
(b) Miss Etta is her cousin.
(c) Miss Etta is her great aunt.
(d) Miss Etta is her Godmother.
3. What is Mr. Smith's occupation?
(d) Bus Driver.
4. Who brings word that Luvenia has been fired?
(a) Mrs. Deets.
(b) Mr. Deets.
(d) Mr. Parish.
5. What is wrong with Shep?
(a) He is a crack addict.
(b) He is blind.
(c) He is an alcoholic.
(d) He has anger issues.
6. What is Malcolm's great aunt devoted to?
(a) Her children.
(b) Her business.
(c) Her family.
(d) Her figure.
7. What does Shep say gives him a lot of pressure?
(a) Owing money to others.
(b) His illness.
(c) Hearing from his mother.
(d) Being a Lewis.
8. Where does Malcolm get abandoned while heading to the family reunion?
(a) A train station.
(b) An alleyway.
(c) A diner.
(d) A bus stop.
9. What is the name of Tommy's boss?
(a) Mr. Richards.
(b) Miss Robbins.
(c) Mr. Rogers.
(d) Mrs. Roberts.
10. How many children does Elijah have?
11. How are Shep and Malcolm related?
(a) They are half-brothers.
(b) They are brothers.
(c) Shep is Malcolm's uncle.
(d) They are cousins.
12. How much does Florenz pay Luvenia for her help?
13. What is the name of the Deetses' dog'?
14. What is the name of Elijah's wife?
15. Who owns the business Malcolm works for?
(a) Miss Etta.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Leonard Chase do now for colleges?
2. Where do Luvenia's parents want her to live?
3. What does Mr. Deets promise to do for Luvenia after she has been fired?
4. What is Malcolm talented in?
5. What is the name of Elijah's son?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)