|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Tommy's grandfather?
2. What does Tommy's school do for the first time while he is on the team?
(a) Loses to Detroit Prep.
(b) Wins the tournament.
(c) Has black starting players.
(d) Wins against Chicago Prep.
3. How does Luvenia feel while driving with Florenz?
4. Why will Tommy's boss not associate with him in public?
(a) He is younger.
(b) All of these.
(c) He is poor.
(d) He is black.
5. What kind of party is thrown for Luvenia?
(a) A congratulatory party.
(b) A going away party.
(c) A birthday party.
(d) A rent party.
6. What is wrong with Shep?
(a) He is an alcoholic.
(b) He is blind.
(c) He is a crack addict.
(d) He has anger issues.
7. What is the name of the Deetses' dog'?
8. When does Malcolm's great aunt begin to travel?
(a) When her business suffers.
(b) When her husband dies.
(c) When her children grow up.
(d) When her business booms.
9. Where does Malcolm get abandoned while heading to the family reunion?
(a) An alleyway.
(b) A train station.
(c) A diner.
(d) A bus stop.
10. What is Shep selling before Malcolm finds him before their trip?
(a) Gospel cassettes.
(d) Crack balloons.
11. What instrument does Jenn play?
12. Where is Shep when Malcolm finds him?
(a) In Central Park.
(b) In front of the Apollo Theater.
(c) At the train station.
(d) At the school playground.
13. How many children does Elijah have?
14. Who is the first person Luvenia talks to about losing her job?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her neighbor.
(d) Miss Etta.
15. Where do Luvenia's parents want her to live?
(b) San Francisco.
(d) Glory Field.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mr. Smith's occupation?
2. What is thrown at the civil rights marchers?
3. What is the name of Malcolm's band?
4. What crop is grown on Glory Field?
5. What does Luvenia say Mr. Deets never does for her?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)