1. How does the narrator describe the Lewis slave family?
2. What is the Lewis slave family given after the Civil War?
3. What is Sierra Leone?
4. What is Muhammad's surname?
5. Where is Muhammad shackled?
6. Where is Muhammad at the beginning of the book?
On a ship.
7. What is the occupation of Muhammad's father?
8. Where are slaves usually held on slave ships?
9. How does Muhammad know some of the other slaves captured with him?
They are from his village.
This section contains 3,269 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)