|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part VI: August 1994 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who brings word that Luvenia has been fired?
(a) Mr. Parish.
(c) Mrs. Deets.
(d) Mr. Deets.
2. What does Chase tell Tommy NOT to do?
(a) March in civil rights marches.
(b) Tell people what his plans are.
(c) Quit his job.
(d) Get hurt.
3. What is unusual about Lizzy picking when we first meet her?
(a) The women usually do not work that field.
(b) Lizzy is far too young for hard labor.
(c) They usually do not work on Sunday.
(d) The weather is not suitable.
4. What is Sierra Leone?
(a) A country.
(b) A city.
(c) A river.
(d) A ship.
5. What is the plantation called where Lizzy lives?
(a) Merry Oaks.
(b) Strong Oaks.
(c) Tall Oaks.
(d) Live Oaks.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do men in the Klan dress?
2. How long is Muhammad allowed to stay on deck when he is there?
3. When does Malcolm's great aunt begin to travel?
4. What sport does Tommy play?
5. What does the Lewis family call their land?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)