|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part VI: August 1994 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the narrator describe the Lewis slave family?
2. How does Muhammad know some of the other slaves captured with him?
(a) He once fought their tribe.
(b) He has seen them in dreams.
(c) They are from his village.
(d) They are his family.
3. What does Mrs. Deets say Luvenia needs to remember?
(a) Her life struggle.
(b) Her dreams.
(c) Her skin color.
(d) Her place in life.
4. How are Shep and Malcolm related?
(a) Shep is Malcolm's uncle.
(b) They are brothers.
(c) They are cousins.
(d) They are half-brothers.
5. Who owns the business Malcolm works for?
(c) Miss Etta.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who throws a party for Luvenia?
2. What is Elijah doing when we first meet him?
3. Where is Muhammad sold?
4. What does Luvenia complain to Miss Etta about?
5. What does Malcolm enjoy while working at the farm?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)