|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part VI: August 1994 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tommy's school do for the first time while he is on the team?
(a) Wins the tournament.
(b) Wins against Chicago Prep.
(c) Has black starting players.
(d) Loses to Detroit Prep.
2. What does Elijah sell in Johnson City?
(a) Corn and wheat.
(c) Fish and Crab.
(d) Scrap metal.
3. How is Elijah related to Moses?
(a) Moses is his uncle.
(b) Moses is his grandfather.
(c) Moses is his father.
(d) Moses is his godfather.
4. What does Mr. Deets promise to do for Luvenia after she has been fired?
(a) Give her severance pay.
(b) Find her another position.
(c) Give her a recommendation.
(d) Sign her affidavit.
5. What is the plantation called where Lizzy lives?
(a) Live Oaks.
(b) Tall Oaks.
(c) Merry Oaks.
(d) Strong Oaks.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are Lem and Moses related?
2. How are Shep and Malcolm related?
3. What does Luvenia complain to Miss Etta about?
4. What is Shep selling before Malcolm finds him before their trip?
5. Where is Lem buried?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)