|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part VI: August 1994 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is wrong with David Turner?
(a) He is mute.
(b) He has one leg.
(c) He is blind.
(d) He is deaf.
2. What instrument does Jenn play?
3. How much land is the Lewis family given after the war?
(a) 12. acres.
(b) 8 acres.
(c) 10 acres.
(d) 6 acres.
4. What does Elijah's father say to him before he leaves the plantation?
(a) To not look back.
(b) To never fear.
(c) To remember whom he is.
(d) To be strong.
5. What do the slaves call the plantation home?
(a) The main house.
(b) The white house.
(c) The master house.
(d) The big house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Luvenia plan to get a loan for?
2. Why does Shep vomit on his way to the family reunion?
3. What is Muhammad's strongest emotion while on the ship?
4. What does Lizzy do while Julia has tea?
5. What does Malcolm agree to let Jenn do?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)