|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part VI: August 1994 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Middle Passage?
(a) The trade route across the ocean.
(b) The slaver's oath.
(c) The ship Muhammad is on.
(d) The trail to African villages.
2. What is Luvenia's biggest dream?
(a) Moving to the North.
(b) Getting married.
(c) Attending college.
(d) Being white.
3. What does Luvenia need Mrs. Deets to sign an affidavit for?
(a) To keep her in Chicago.
(b) To prove her income.
(c) To enroll her in college.
(d) To support her paternal claims.
4. What is the name of Elijah's wife?
5. How does the narrator describe the Lewis slave family?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Malcolm's great aunt devoted to?
2. What happens to Tommy's best friends while his parents are out of town?
3. How did Lem die?
4. What is Jennie grateful for after the march?
5. Where is Lem buried?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)