|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part VI: August 1994 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Moses come by his last name?
(a) His favorite word.
(b) His plantation owner.
(c) His father.
(d) His alphabetical assignment.
2. What does Elijah sell in Johnson City?
(b) Scrap metal.
(c) Fish and Crab.
(d) Corn and wheat.
3. What is Moses's cabin used for on the plantation?
(a) An entertainment site.
(b) A bunkhouse.
(c) A gathering place.
(d) A meeting hall.
4. Whom is Richard married to?
5. What does Julia's father say is making the slaves restless?
(a) The war.
(b) The news stories.
(c) All of these.
(d) The weather.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Muhammad when he is captured?
2. What does Mrs. Deets say Luvenia needs to remember?
3. What does Luvenia say Mr. Deets never does for her?
4. What does Jennie tell Tommy about her future desires?
5. What is Sierra Leone?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)