|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part VI: August 1994 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Julia's father say is making the slaves restless?
(a) The weather.
(b) The war.
(c) All of these.
(d) The news stories.
2. What does Julia say white people have that black people do not?
(b) Mature minds.
(d) Religious hearts.
3. How often is Muhammad given water on the ship?
(a) Twice a day.
(b) Every other day.
(c) Once a day.
(d) Three times a day.
4. What is Muhammad's strongest emotion while on the ship?
5. What is difficult to the slaves about their freedom?
(a) They have no money.
(b) They are afraid of all white men.
(c) They have never been responsible for themselves.
(d) There is no respect for them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of men does the Klan honor?
2. What does Moses hope to find in Johnson City?
3. What happens to Tommy's best friends while his parents are out of town?
4. What kind of college does Jennie go to?
5. What is different about Meharry College?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)