|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part VI: August 1994 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lem get free?
(a) He buys his freedom.
(b) His master sets him free.
(c) He runs away.
(d) He dies.
2. Who owns Neela?
(a) Mr. Foster.
(b) Mr. Law.
(c) Mr. Freeman.
(d) Mr. Lewis.
3. What is the name of Tommy's best friend?
4. What does Luvenia say her father is obsessed with?
(a) Protecting his family.
(b) Keeping the land in the family.
(c) Avoiding the South.
(d) Getting an education.
5. What is different about Meharry College?
(a) It allows women.
(b) It is co-ed.
(c) It is for blacks.
(d) It is segregated.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Lewis family call their land?
2. What is Moses's cabin used for on the plantation?
3. Where are slaves usually held on slave ships?
4. Who pays special attention to Moses when we first meet him?
5. Where does Tommy live?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)