|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part VI: August 1994 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Elijah sell in Johnson City?
(a) Fish and Crab.
(c) Scrap metal.
(d) Corn and wheat.
2. Why does Shep vomit on his way to the family reunion?
(a) He forces himself to.
(b) He is in withdrawal.
(c) He is carsick.
(d) He is nervous.
3. Where are the slavers from?
(a) New Zealand.
(c) The United States.
(d) South America.
4. Where does Malcolm get abandoned while heading to the family reunion?
(a) An alleyway.
(b) A train station.
(c) A bus stop.
(d) A diner.
5. What is Malcolm's great aunt devoted to?
(a) Her children.
(b) Her figure.
(c) Her business.
(d) Her family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Elijah's son?
2. What does Moses hope to find in Johnson City?
3. What day is Lizzy picking in a field when we first meet her?
4. What does Muhammad promise himself on the ship?
5. How does Lem return to the plantation?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)