|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: January 1964.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do men in the Klan dress?
(a) In robes and hoods.
(b) In plain clothing to avoid notice.
(c) In dark suits and broad-brimmed hats.
(d) In masks and heavy coats.
2. Who does a demonstration the same day McKinnon has a march?
(a) The Klan.
(b) The White Supremacists.
(c) Martin Luther King Jr.
(d) The Black Panthers.
3. What is Luvenia doing when she complains to Miss Etta?
(b) Styling her hair.
(c) Packing her bags.
(d) Sewing a dress.
4. How does Lem return to the plantation?
(a) The patrollers bring him back.
(b) He walks back.
(c) He takes the train.
(d) He sells himself with a contract.
5. How did Lem die?
(a) He was shot by a patrolman.
(b) In the war.
(c) He drowned.
(d) He was beat to death.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Muhammad touch soil after being captured?
2. How does Chase say he will help Tommy with his college tuition?
3. What sport does Tommy play?
4. What kind of businesses does McKinnon boycott?
5. What is the Middle Passage?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)