|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: January 1964.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Tommy dream of going while sweeping?
(a) Washington D.C.
(c) New York.
(d) All of these.
2. What does Muhammad see for the first time while on the boat?
(a) People from other tribes.
(b) The ocean.
(c) People dying.
(d) Smoke from the villages.
3. What is different about Meharry College?
(a) It is segregated.
(b) It allows women.
(c) It is co-ed.
(d) It is for blacks.
4. What does Chase tell Tommy NOT to do?
(a) Get hurt.
(b) Tell people what his plans are.
(c) March in civil rights marches.
(d) Quit his job.
5. What is the Middle Passage?
(a) The ship Muhammad is on.
(b) The slaver's oath.
(c) The trail to African villages.
(d) The trade route across the ocean.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Muhammad sold?
2. How did Moses come by his last name?
3. What is the name of the Deetses' dog'?
4. Why has Luvenia been fired?
5. What is Mister Joe's last name?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)