|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: January 1964.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the slaves initially sold for?
(c) Trade goods.
(d) Political privileges.
2. How did Lem die?
(a) He was shot by a patrolman.
(b) He was beat to death.
(c) He drowned.
(d) In the war.
3. Where does Tommy dream of going while sweeping?
(b) New York.
(c) All of these.
(d) Washington D.C.
4. What happens to Tommy's best friends while his parents are out of town?
(a) He is mugged.
(b) He cuts off his finger.
(c) He falls out his window.
(d) He is bitten by a snake.
5. Who does a demonstration the same day McKinnon has a march?
(a) The Black Panthers.
(b) The White Supremacists.
(c) The Klan.
(d) Martin Luther King Jr.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Elijah's father?
2. What is the occupation of Muhammad's father?
3. What does Elijah's father say to him before he leaves the plantation?
4. Where is Muhammad sold?
5. Where do Luvenia's parents want her to live?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)