|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: January 1964.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is different about Sister Clinton from the Lewis family?
(a) She has red hair.
(b) She is light skinned.
(c) She is rich.
(d) She was never a slave.
2. What kind of party is thrown for Luvenia?
(a) A congratulatory party.
(b) A rent party.
(c) A going away party.
(d) A birthday party.
3. What is Jennie grateful for after the march?
(a) Nobody was hurt.
(b) Her voice was heard.
(c) There was a large crowd.
(d) The news media was there.
4. How does Chase say he will help Tommy with his college tuition?
(a) Find him a job.
(b) Get him a scholarship.
(c) Get him a loan.
(d) Form fundraisers.
5. What does the Klan do to freed slaves?
(a) Finds new homes for them.
(b) Debates with them.
(c) Pays them.
(d) Terrorizes them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the occupation of Muhammad's father?
2. What does Tommy's school do for the first time while he is on the team?
3. When does Muhammad hear the most screams while on the ship?
4. What does Julia promise to do for Lizzy?
5. What does Luvenia have nightmares about?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)