|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: January 1964.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the slaves call the plantation home?
(a) The big house.
(b) The master house.
(c) The white house.
(d) The main house.
2. What is Luvenia doing when she complains to Miss Etta?
(a) Sewing a dress.
(c) Packing her bags.
(d) Styling her hair.
3. What happens to Tommy's best friends while his parents are out of town?
(a) He is bitten by a snake.
(b) He falls out his window.
(c) He cuts off his finger.
(d) He is mugged.
4. How is Elijah related to Moses?
(a) Moses is his grandfather.
(b) Moses is his uncle.
(c) Moses is his father.
(d) Moses is his godfather.
5. What happens in Moses's cabin on Sundays?
(b) Religious services.
(c) Bigger meals than normal.
(d) Planning meetings for escaping.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Lem die?
2. How much does Florenz pay Luvenia for her help?
3. How are Joshua and Moses related?
4. What is Muhammad's strongest emotion while on the ship?
5. Who brings word that Luvenia has been fired?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)