|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: January 1964.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Leonard Chase do now for colleges?
(b) Scouts players.
(c) Recruits black students.
(d) Gives motivational speeches.
2. What does Julia say white people have that black people do not?
(a) Religious hearts.
(c) Mature minds.
3. What does Luvenia plan to get a loan for?
(a) College tuition.
(b) Land taxes.
(c) Travel fare.
(d) Rent money.
4. What is thrown at the civil rights marchers?
(b) All of these.
5. What is the name of Moses's wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lizzy tell Julia the slaves talk about in their cabins?
2. What does Julia ask Lizzy to do?
3. Who is the first person Luvenia talks to about losing her job?
4. Where does Tommy dream of going while sweeping?
5. What does Chase say Tommy must do to play for Johnson City State College?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)