|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: January 1964.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Luvenia plan to get a loan for?
(a) Rent money.
(b) Travel fare.
(c) College tuition.
(d) Land taxes.
2. What is Muhammad's strongest emotion while on the ship?
3. How did Lem die?
(a) He was beat to death.
(b) He drowned.
(c) He was shot by a patrolman.
(d) In the war.
4. How often is Muhammad let out on the deck of the ship?
(a) Once a day.
(b) Three times a day.
(c) Every other day.
(d) Twice a day.
5. How does Chase say he will help Tommy with his college tuition?
(a) Get him a scholarship.
(b) Form fundraisers.
(c) Get him a loan.
(d) Find him a job.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Deetses' dog'?
2. What does Luvenia complain to Miss Etta about?
3. What is the name of Tommy's boss?
4. Where is Lem buried?
5. How does Lem get free?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)