|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: January 1964.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the slaves initially sold for?
(a) Political privileges.
(d) Trade goods.
2. What does Muhammad see for the first time while on the boat?
(a) People dying.
(b) The ocean.
(c) Smoke from the villages.
(d) People from other tribes.
3. How are Lem and Moses related?
(a) Lem is his cousin.
(b) Lem is his father.
(c) Lem is his son.
(d) Lem is his brother.
4. Where do Luvenia's parents want her to live?
(a) Glory Field.
(d) San Francisco.
5. Where does Luvenia want to live?
(b) New York.
(d) Washington D.C.
Short Answer Questions
1. How often is Muhammad let out on the deck of the ship?
2. What is the Lewis slave family given after the Civil War?
3. What sport does Tommy play?
4. What does Elijah's father say to him before he leaves the plantation?
5. What is Moses's cabin used for on the plantation?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)