|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: January 1964.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the slaves call the plantation home?
(a) The white house.
(b) The big house.
(c) The master house.
(d) The main house.
2. What does Elijah repair?
(a) A cotton gin.
(b) A doorframe.
(c) A reaper.
(d) An old boat.
3. Who does Muhammad look for constantly after being captured?
(a) His best friend.
(b) His parents.
(c) His siblings.
(d) His fiancée.
4. What is Lizzy picking when the reader first meets her?
(c) Sweet potatoes.
5. What is the plantation called where Lizzy lives?
(a) Live Oaks.
(b) Merry Oaks.
(c) Tall Oaks.
(d) Strong Oaks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Saran do for a job after the war?
2. What does Muhammad call guns?
3. How does Muhammad know some of the other slaves captured with him?
4. Where is Muhammad sold?
5. How much land is the Lewis family given after the war?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)