|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: January 1964.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of music does Elijah's cousin love?
(c) Slow jazz.
2. What does Luvenia say the difference between black people and Negroes is?
(a) Black people are bitter.
(b) Black people are educated.
(c) Negroes are educated.
(d) Negroes are racist.
3. What sport does Tommy play?
4. What is Mister Joe's last name?
5. How are Joshua and Moses related?
(a) Moses is his nephew.
(b) They are cousins.
(c) They are brothers.
(d) They are friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much land is the Lewis family given after the war?
2. Where are slaves usually held on slave ships?
3. Where does Tommy dream of going while sweeping?
4. Why will Tommy's boss not associate with him in public?
5. How does Luvenia know Florenz?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)