|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: January 1964.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Lem die?
(a) In the war.
(b) He was beat to death.
(c) He was shot by a patrolman.
(d) He drowned.
2. What does Lizzy tell Julia the slaves talk about in their cabins?
(a) The war.
(c) Ways to escape.
(d) Lem's punishment.
3. What is the name of Elijah's wife?
4. What is the name of Elijah's father?
5. What happens in Moses's cabin on Sundays?
(b) Religious services.
(c) Bigger meals than normal.
(d) Planning meetings for escaping.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Muhammad when he is captured?
2. How does Luvenia know Florenz?
3. How does Chase say he will help Tommy with his college tuition?
4. How does Chase describe the opportunity for Tommy to go to Johnson City State College?
5. Where does Elijah's father live?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)