|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: January 1964.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do men in the Klan dress?
(a) In masks and heavy coats.
(b) In plain clothing to avoid notice.
(c) In dark suits and broad-brimmed hats.
(d) In robes and hoods.
2. What is unusual about Lizzy picking when we first meet her?
(a) Lizzy is far too young for hard labor.
(b) The women usually do not work that field.
(c) They usually do not work on Sunday.
(d) The weather is not suitable.
3. How much does Florenz pay Luvenia for her help?
4. What is the Middle Passage?
(a) The trade route across the ocean.
(b) The slaver's oath.
(c) The ship Muhammad is on.
(d) The trail to African villages.
5. Why has Luvenia been fired?
(a) Some things were stolen.
(b) There is a rumor she is pregnant.
(c) She is mean to Florenz.
(d) She asks for an affidavit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Muhammad call guns?
2. What does Saran do for a job after the war?
3. Why does Tommy go to Cadet Park on the day of the marches?
4. What happens in Moses's cabin on Sundays?
5. Where does Elijah's father live?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)