|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: January 1964.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is Muhammad held on a ship before it sails?
(a) 12 days.
(b) 16 days.
(c) 3 days.
(d) 19 days.
2. How often is Muhammad let out on the deck of the ship?
(a) Twice a day.
(b) Every other day.
(c) Three times a day.
(d) Once a day.
3. Where does Tommy live?
(c) Johnson City.
4. What is Foster's worst habit?
5. Why does Tommy go to Cadet Park on the day of the marches?
(a) To exercise.
(b) To see the Klan plans.
(c) To meet up with Skeeter.
(d) To feed the birds.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Chase describe the opportunity for Tommy to go to Johnson City State College?
2. Why does Saran say Sister Clinton was born?
3. What does Muhammad promise himself on the ship?
4. What does Luvenia say the difference between black people and Negroes is?
5. What happens in Moses's cabin on Sundays?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)