|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: January 1964.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is unusual about Lizzy picking when we first meet her?
(a) Lizzy is far too young for hard labor.
(b) The women usually do not work that field.
(c) They usually do not work on Sunday.
(d) The weather is not suitable.
2. What kind of college does Jennie go to?
(a) Medical school.
(b) Teaching school.
(c) Political School.
(d) Nursing school.
3. What does Florenz want Luvenia's help with?
(a) Getting permission to drive the car.
(b) Getting her a job similar to her own.
(c) Getting a boy to notice her.
(d) Getting a loan for college.
4. Why does Joshua run away?
(a) To keep his fiancée from being sold.
(b) To keep a promise.
(c) To avoid more whippings.
(d) To save his nephew.
5. Why does Tommy go to Cadet Park on the day of the marches?
(a) To see the Klan plans.
(b) To feed the birds.
(c) To meet up with Skeeter.
(d) To exercise.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Elijah repair?
2. What sport did Leonard Chase play?
3. Where does Lizzy want to move?
4. Why does Tommy not want to go to Johnson City State College?
5. Where is Lem buried?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)