|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Chicago 1930.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens in Moses's cabin on Sundays?
(a) Planning meetings for escaping.
(c) Bigger meals than normal.
(d) Religious services.
2. What is the Lewis slave family given after the Civil War?
(a) Some land.
(b) A train ticket.
(c) Back-logged wages.
(d) Free admission to the plantation.
3. Who is the first person Luvenia talks to about losing her job?
(a) Her father.
(b) Miss Etta.
(d) Her neighbor.
4. What kind of animal is Sukey?
5. Where does Lizzy want to move?
(a) New York.
(b) Johnson City.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the narrator describe the Lewis slave family?
2. What is Muhammad's surname?
3. Whom is Richard married to?
4. What does the Lewis family call their land?
5. Where are the slavers from?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)