|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Chicago 1930.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Foster's worst habit?
2. Why does the ship not leave shortly after Muhammad gets on it?
(a) More slaves are being captured.
(b) The captain must pay taxes.
(c) They are waiting for officials to pass.
(d) There is a problem with the ship.
3. Where is Lem buried?
(a) A battlefield.
(b) Live Oaks.
(c) Johnson City.
(d) Glory Field.
4. What is unusual about Lizzy picking when we first meet her?
(a) Lizzy is far too young for hard labor.
(b) They usually do not work on Sunday.
(c) The weather is not suitable.
(d) The women usually do not work that field.
5. What day is Lizzy picking in a field when we first meet her?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first person Luvenia talks to about losing her job?
2. What is the name of Elijah's son?
3. When does Muhammad touch soil after being captured?
4. Where does Elijah's father work?
5. How are Lem and Moses related?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)