|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Chicago 1930.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do men in the Klan dress?
(a) In robes and hoods.
(b) In dark suits and broad-brimmed hats.
(c) In plain clothing to avoid notice.
(d) In masks and heavy coats.
2. How does Luvenia know Florenz?
(a) She goes to the same church.
(b) She is the Deetses' daughter.
(c) She lives next door.
(d) She sells papers on the corner.
3. What is Moses's cabin used for on the plantation?
(a) A meeting hall.
(b) A bunkhouse.
(c) An entertainment site.
(d) A gathering place.
4. How long is Muhammad allowed to stay on deck when he is there?
(a) 15 minutes.
(b) 1 hour.
(c) 45 minutes.
(d) 39 minutes.
5. What is the occupation of Muhammad's father?
(d) Medicine Man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Foster's worst habit?
2. What is the Lewis slave family given after the Civil War?
3. What does Elijah's father say to him before he leaves the plantation?
4. How did Lem die?
5. How does Lem get free?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)