|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Chicago 1930.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How often is Muhammad given water on the ship?
(a) Every other day.
(b) Twice a day.
(c) Three times a day.
(d) Once a day.
2. How does Moses feel when he returns from Johnson City?
3. What is the Lewis slave family given after the Civil War?
(a) Free admission to the plantation.
(b) A train ticket.
(c) Some land.
(d) Back-logged wages.
4. What is Mister Joe's last name?
5. What is difficult to the slaves about their freedom?
(a) They have no money.
(b) They are afraid of all white men.
(c) There is no respect for them.
(d) They have never been responsible for themselves.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Klan do to freed slaves?
2. How do men in the Klan dress?
3. Where is Muhammad shackled?
4. How long is Muhammad held on a ship before it sails?
5. How are Lem and Moses related?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)