|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Chicago 1930.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Deets say Luvenia needs to remember?
(a) Her life struggle.
(b) Her skin color.
(c) Her place in life.
(d) Her dreams.
2. What is Lizzy picking when the reader first meets her?
(a) Sweet potatoes.
3. How does Luvenia's mother feel about Miss Etta?
(a) They are best friends.
(b) They are enemies.
(c) They are strained acquaintances.
(d) They are practically strangers.
4. Who throws a party for Luvenia?
(b) Miss Etta.
5. How are Miss Etta and Luvenia related?
(a) Miss Etta is her aunt.
(b) Miss Etta is her Godmother.
(c) Miss Etta is her great aunt.
(d) Miss Etta is her cousin.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children does Elijah have?
2. What does Luvenia plan to get a loan for?
3. What is the occupation of Muhammad's father?
4. What does Julia promise to do for Lizzy?
5. How does Lem get free?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)