|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Chicago 1930.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Foster's occupation?
(a) Telegraph worker.
(d) Plantation owner.
2. What is Muhammad's surname?
3. What kind of animal is Sukey?
4. What does Mr. Deets promise to do for Luvenia after she has been fired?
(a) Give her a recommendation.
(b) Find her another position.
(c) Sign her affidavit.
(d) Give her severance pay.
5. What is Luvenia doing when she complains to Miss Etta?
(a) Sewing a dress.
(b) Packing her bags.
(c) Styling her hair.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long is Muhammad held on a ship before it sails?
2. Why does the ship not leave shortly after Muhammad gets on it?
3. What happens in Moses's cabin on Sundays?
4. How did Moses come by his last name?
5. Who does Muhammad look for constantly after being captured?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)