|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Chicago 1930.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Luvenia doing when she complains to Miss Etta?
(b) Styling her hair.
(c) Packing her bags.
(d) Sewing a dress.
2. What shows the family history at the beginning of the book?
(a) A Pedigree chart.
(b) A family tree.
(c) A diagram.
(d) A list.
3. What is the occupation of Muhammad's father?
(d) Medicine Man.
4. What does Luvenia need Mrs. Deets to sign an affidavit for?
(a) To enroll her in college.
(b) To keep her in Chicago.
(c) To prove her income.
(d) To support her paternal claims.
5. What is the name of Elijah's father?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Lem buried?
2. What does Muhammad find strange about his captors?
3. What does Lizzy tell Julia the slaves talk about in their cabins?
4. When does Muhammad touch soil after being captured?
5. How does Moses feel when he returns from Johnson City?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)