|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Chicago 1930.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Luvenia have nightmares about?
(a) The Klan attacking the Deets's house.
(b) The Deetses' dog dying in her care.
(c) Getting kicked out of college.
(d) Her father being hung.
2. What causes many freed slaves to lose their land?
(b) Lack of capital.
3. What is Muhammad's surname?
4. Where does Elijah's father work?
(a) The pulp mills.
(b) The town market place.
(c) The docks.
(d) The cotton factory.
5. Where does Luvenia want to live?
(a) Washington D.C.
(b) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the narrator describe the Lewis slave family?
2. What is the name of Florenz's best friend?
3. What is Moses's cabin used for on the plantation?
4. How often is Muhammad let out on the deck of the ship?
5. What is wrong with David Turner?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)