|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Chicago 1930.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Middle Passage?
(a) The trade route across the ocean.
(b) The ship Muhammad is on.
(c) The trail to African villages.
(d) The slaver's oath.
2. What is the name of Elijah's son?
3. What is Sierra Leone?
(a) A city.
(b) A country.
(c) A river.
(d) A ship.
4. What is Luvenia's biggest dream?
(a) Moving to the North.
(b) Attending college.
(c) Getting married.
(d) Being white.
5. How long is Muhammad on the ship?
(a) 1 month.
(b) 3 months.
(c) 2 months.
(d) 4 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Lem get free?
2. What does Muhammad see for the first time while on the boat?
3. What does Moses's wife do when Lem returns to the plantation?
4. What does Lizzy do while Julia has tea?
5. What is the plantation called where Lizzy lives?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)