|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Chicago 1930.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Deets say Luvenia needs to remember?
(a) Her dreams.
(b) Her place in life.
(c) Her life struggle.
(d) Her skin color.
2. What does Florenz want Luvenia's help with?
(a) Getting permission to drive the car.
(b) Getting a boy to notice her.
(c) Getting a loan for college.
(d) Getting her a job similar to her own.
3. How many children does Elijah have?
4. Why does Saran say Sister Clinton was born?
(a) To make men smile.
(b) To prove men wrong.
(c) To bridge a gap.
(d) To test her faith.
5. How does the narrator describe the Lewis slave family?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Moses's wife?
2. What does Julia promise to do for Lizzy?
3. What does Muhammad see for the first time while on the boat?
4. How does Luvenia know Florenz?
5. Who brings word that Luvenia has been fired?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)