|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Chicago 1930.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is different about Sister Clinton from the Lewis family?
(a) She is rich.
(b) She has red hair.
(c) She is light skinned.
(d) She was never a slave.
2. Why does the ship not leave shortly after Muhammad gets on it?
(a) There is a problem with the ship.
(b) More slaves are being captured.
(c) They are waiting for officials to pass.
(d) The captain must pay taxes.
3. What does Luvenia complain to Miss Etta about?
(a) Going to Curry Island.
(b) Not having enough money.
(c) Being black.
(d) Not having a boyfriend.
4. How long is Muhammad held on a ship before it sails?
(a) 3 days.
(b) 19 days.
(c) 12 days.
(d) 16 days.
5. How many children does Elijah have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is unusual about Lizzy picking when we first meet her?
2. What does Lizzy do while Julia has tea?
3. How often is Muhammad let out on the deck of the ship?
4. How often is Muhammad given water on the ship?
5. What is Moses's cabin used for on the plantation?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)