|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Chicago 1930.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Luvenia feel while driving with Florenz?
2. How do men in the Klan dress?
(a) In masks and heavy coats.
(b) In plain clothing to avoid notice.
(c) In dark suits and broad-brimmed hats.
(d) In robes and hoods.
3. What does the Klan do to freed slaves?
(a) Finds new homes for them.
(b) Debates with them.
(c) Pays them.
(d) Terrorizes them.
4. How does the narrator describe the Lewis slave family?
5. What is Moses's cabin used for on the plantation?
(a) A bunkhouse.
(b) A gathering place.
(c) An entertainment site.
(d) A meeting hall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of animal is Sukey?
2. What is Moses's last name?
3. Who owns Neela?
4. What does Elijah sell in Johnson City?
5. How does Lem return to the plantation?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)