|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: April 1900.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the slavers from?
(a) The United States.
(b) New Zealand.
(c) South America.
2. What does the Klan do to freed slaves?
(a) Debates with them.
(b) Pays them.
(c) Finds new homes for them.
(d) Terrorizes them.
3. What is Foster's occupation?
(b) Plantation owner.
(c) Telegraph worker.
4. How long is Muhammad on the ship?
(a) 1 month.
(b) 4 months.
(c) 2 months.
(d) 3 months.
5. What are the slaves initially sold for?
(a) Political privileges.
(b) Trade goods.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Moses hope to find in Johnson City?
2. How does Moses feel when he returns from Johnson City?
3. Where are slaves usually held on slave ships?
4. How are Joshua and Moses related?
5. Who helps Elijah repair something?
This section contains 143 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)