|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: April 1900.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do men in the Klan dress?
(a) In dark suits and broad-brimmed hats.
(b) In plain clothing to avoid notice.
(c) In robes and hoods.
(d) In masks and heavy coats.
2. What is Mister Joe's position?
(b) Land owner.
(c) Agricultural specialist.
3. What is the name of Elijah's father?
4. What is the occupation of Muhammad's father?
(d) Medicine Man.
5. What causes many freed slaves to lose their land?
(b) Lack of capital.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the narrator describe the Lewis slave family?
2. Where is Muhammad shackled?
3. What is Foster's occupation?
4. What is Elijah doing when we first meet him?
5. What does Muhammad call guns?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)