|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: April 1900.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is Muhammad held on a ship before it sails?
(a) 19 days.
(b) 12 days.
(c) 16 days.
(d) 3 days.
2. Why does Julia say Josh is still a boy?
(a) He cannot read.
(b) He cares not for others.
(c) He is smaller than her father.
(d) He is not married.
3. What does Moses's wife do when Lem returns to the plantation?
4. Whom is Richard married to?
5. What does Julia say white people have that black people do not?
(b) Mature minds.
(c) Religious hearts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Foster's occupation?
2. What is Lizzy picking when the reader first meets her?
3. How many slave cabins are on Moses's plantation?
4. How did Lem die?
5. What is the Middle Passage?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)