|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: April 1900.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Muhammad touch soil after being captured?
2. What do the slaves call the plantation home?
(a) The big house.
(b) The master house.
(c) The main house.
(d) The white house.
3. What does Lizzy do while Julia has tea?
(a) Drinks tea.
(b) Makes cookies.
(c) Waits on her.
(d) Holds a shade.
4. How are Lem and Moses related?
(a) Lem is his father.
(b) Lem is his son.
(c) Lem is his brother.
(d) Lem is his cousin.
5. What does the Lewis family call their land?
(a) Emancipation Plantation.
(b) None of the answers is correct.
(c) Glory Field.
(d) Freedom Place.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Elijah repair?
2. What kind of music does Elijah's cousin love?
3. What kind of men does the Klan honor?
4. What is Elijah doing when we first meet him?
5. What does Elijah's father say to him before he leaves the plantation?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)