|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: April 1900.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are Joshua and Moses related?
(a) They are cousins.
(b) They are brothers.
(c) Moses is his nephew.
(d) They are friends.
2. How many slave cabins are on Moses's plantation?
3. What is the name of Elijah's father?
4. What does Saran do for a job after the war?
(a) Sews dresses.
(b) Paints pictures.
(c) Tends to a white child.
(d) Farms land.
5. Where does Elijah's father work?
(a) The pulp mills.
(b) The cotton factory.
(c) The docks.
(d) The town market place.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Muhammad shackled?
2. What is unusual about Lizzy picking when we first meet her?
3. How does the narrator describe the Lewis slave family?
4. What does the Klan do to freed slaves?
5. What is the plantation called where Lizzy lives?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)