|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: April 1900.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes many freed slaves to lose their land?
(d) Lack of capital.
2. What is wrong with David Turner?
(a) He has one leg.
(b) He is mute.
(c) He is deaf.
(d) He is blind.
3. What is Muhammad's surname?
4. What does Elijah's father say to him before he leaves the plantation?
(a) To never fear.
(b) To not look back.
(c) To remember whom he is.
(d) To be strong.
5. Where does Elijah's father live?
(c) South Carolina.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sierra Leone?
2. Who pays special attention to Moses when we first meet him?
3. What is Mister Joe's last name?
4. What kind of music does Elijah's cousin love?
5. Where are slaves usually held on slave ships?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)