|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: April 1900.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is Muhammad allowed to stay on deck when he is there?
(a) 45 minutes.
(b) 15 minutes.
(c) 1 hour.
(d) 39 minutes.
2. How did Moses come by his last name?
(a) His alphabetical assignment.
(b) His father.
(c) His favorite word.
(d) His plantation owner.
3. How long is Muhammad on the ship?
(a) 4 months.
(b) 1 month.
(c) 3 months.
(d) 2 months.
4. What does Lizzy tell Julia the slaves talk about in their cabins?
(a) Ways to escape.
(b) Lem's punishment.
(d) The war.
5. Who pays special attention to Moses when we first meet him?
(b) Miss Lewis.
(c) Mister Joe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the slavers from?
2. What is Muhammad's surname?
3. What is Foster's occupation?
4. What is Mister Joe's position?
5. What day is Lizzy picking in a field when we first meet her?
This section contains 143 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)