|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: April 1900.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is Muhammad held on a ship before it sails?
(a) 12 days.
(b) 19 days.
(c) 3 days.
(d) 16 days.
2. What does Julia ask Lizzy to do?
(a) Some gardening.
(b) Read to her.
(c) Walk with her.
(d) Some cleaning.
3. How does Muhammad know some of the other slaves captured with him?
(a) He has seen them in dreams.
(b) They are his family.
(c) They are from his village.
(d) He once fought their tribe.
4. Who owns Neela?
(a) Mr. Law.
(b) Mr. Freeman.
(c) Mr. Foster.
(d) Mr. Lewis.
5. What kind of men does the Klan honor?
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Muhammad hear the most screams while on the ship?
2. What does Moses's wife do when Lem returns to the plantation?
3. What ocean does Muhammad sail across?
4. How do men in the Klan dress?
5. What shows the family history at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)