|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: April 1900.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Muhammad call guns?
(a) Boom sticks.
(c) Death toys.
(d) Fire makers.
2. What does Lizzy tell Julia the slaves talk about in their cabins?
(a) The war.
(c) Lem's punishment.
(d) Ways to escape.
3. What is Foster's worst habit?
4. Why does Julia say Josh is still a boy?
(a) He is smaller than her father.
(b) He cares not for others.
(c) He cannot read.
(d) He is not married.
5. Where does Lizzy want to move?
(c) Johnson City.
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Lewis slave family given after the Civil War?
2. What shows the family history at the beginning of the book?
3. What does Muhammad find strange about his captors?
4. How does Lem return to the plantation?
5. What does the Lewis family call their land?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)