|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: April 1900.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Elijah's father say to him before he leaves the plantation?
(a) To be strong.
(b) To remember whom he is.
(c) To never fear.
(d) To not look back.
2. What is wrong with David Turner?
(a) He has one leg.
(b) He is blind.
(c) He is mute.
(d) He is deaf.
3. How are Joshua and Moses related?
(a) They are cousins.
(b) They are friends.
(c) Moses is his nephew.
(d) They are brothers.
4. Where is Muhammad at the beginning of the book?
(a) On a ship.
(b) On a canoe.
(c) In a village.
(d) In a hut.
5. Where does Elijah's father live?
(b) South Carolina.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Elijah's father work?
2. What does Muhammad call guns?
3. How long is Muhammad on the ship?
4. Where is Muhammad sold?
5. What does Lizzy do while Julia has tea?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)