|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: April 1900.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Elijah repair?
(a) A reaper.
(b) A doorframe.
(c) An old boat.
(d) A cotton gin.
2. How long is Muhammad on the ship?
(a) 4 months.
(b) 2 months.
(c) 1 month.
(d) 3 months.
3. What does Julia say white people have that black people do not?
(a) Mature minds.
(b) Religious hearts.
4. What day is Lizzy picking in a field when we first meet her?
5. How is Elijah related to Moses?
(a) Moses is his uncle.
(b) Moses is his grandfather.
(c) Moses is his godfather.
(d) Moses is his father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Lizzy want to move?
2. What is Sierra Leone?
3. Where are slaves usually held on slave ships?
4. What does Julia's father say is making the slaves restless?
5. What is Muhammad's strongest emotion while on the ship?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)