|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: April 1900.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is wrong with David Turner?
(a) He has one leg.
(b) He is deaf.
(c) He is blind.
(d) He is mute.
2. How does Lem get free?
(a) He runs away.
(b) He buys his freedom.
(c) His master sets him free.
(d) He dies.
3. What is the occupation of Muhammad's father?
(d) Medicine Man.
4. Where does Elijah's father live?
(d) South Carolina.
5. Where is Muhammad shackled?
(a) All of these.
(b) His knees.
(c) His hands.
(d) His feet.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much land is the Lewis family given after the war?
2. What ocean does Muhammad sail across?
3. What does Julia say white people have that black people do not?
4. What is Moses's cabin used for on the plantation?
5. What do the white men call Moses's wife?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)