|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: April 1900.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Julia say Josh is still a boy?
(a) He is smaller than her father.
(b) He cares not for others.
(c) He is not married.
(d) He cannot read.
2. Why does the ship not leave shortly after Muhammad gets on it?
(a) More slaves are being captured.
(b) There is a problem with the ship.
(c) The captain must pay taxes.
(d) They are waiting for officials to pass.
3. Where does Lizzy want to move?
(a) Johnson City.
(b) New York.
4. How does Lem return to the plantation?
(a) He sells himself with a contract.
(b) The patrollers bring him back.
(c) He takes the train.
(d) He walks back.
5. Where are the slavers from?
(a) South America.
(c) New Zealand.
(d) The United States.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Elijah related to Moses?
2. What does the Lewis family call their land?
3. Who pays special attention to Moses when we first meet him?
4. How did Lem die?
5. Where is Muhammad sold?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)