|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: April 1900.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Muhammad's strongest emotion while on the ship?
2. What is difficult to the slaves about their freedom?
(a) They have never been responsible for themselves.
(b) They have no money.
(c) There is no respect for them.
(d) They are afraid of all white men.
3. What does Julia's father say is making the slaves restless?
(a) The war.
(b) The weather.
(c) All of these.
(d) The news stories.
4. How are Joshua and Moses related?
(a) Moses is his nephew.
(b) They are cousins.
(c) They are friends.
(d) They are brothers.
5. Where are the slavers from?
(a) The United States.
(b) New Zealand.
(d) South America.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Muhammad see for the first time while on the boat?
2. What is the Middle Passage?
3. What do the white men call Moses's wife?
4. What does Moses's wife do when Lem returns to the plantation?
5. What is the name of Elijah's father?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)