|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: April 1900.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mister Joe's position?
(a) Land owner.
(c) Agricultural specialist.
2. What shows the family history at the beginning of the book?
(a) A family tree.
(b) A diagram.
(c) A Pedigree chart.
(d) A list.
3. What does the Klan do to freed slaves?
(a) Terrorizes them.
(b) Finds new homes for them.
(c) Debates with them.
(d) Pays them.
4. What kind of music does Elijah's cousin love?
(a) Slow jazz.
5. How much land is the Lewis family given after the war?
(a) 6 acres.
(b) 10 acres.
(c) 12. acres.
(d) 8 acres.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Muhammad hear the most screams while on the ship?
2. What is Muhammad's surname?
3. What does Lizzy do while Julia has tea?
4. What causes many freed slaves to lose their land?
5. How does Lem get free?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)