|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: April 1900.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Lem die?
(a) He was shot by a patrolman.
(b) He was beat to death.
(c) In the war.
(d) He drowned.
2. Why does Julia say Josh is still a boy?
(a) He is not married.
(b) He cannot read.
(c) He cares not for others.
(d) He is smaller than her father.
3. Where are the slavers from?
(b) South America.
(c) New Zealand.
(d) The United States.
4. Where is Lem buried?
(a) Live Oaks.
(b) A battlefield.
(c) Johnson City.
(d) Glory Field.
5. What does Elijah sell in Johnson City?
(a) Corn and wheat.
(b) Fish and Crab.
(c) Scrap metal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of music does Elijah's cousin love?
2. What is wrong with David Turner?
3. How often is Muhammad let out on the deck of the ship?
4. What is Mister Joe's last name?
5. How does Lem get free?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)