|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: April 1900.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are slaves usually held on slave ships?
(a) The prow.
(b) The forecastle.
(c) The cabins.
(d) The cargo hold.
2. What is the Middle Passage?
(a) The slaver's oath.
(b) The trade route across the ocean.
(c) The ship Muhammad is on.
(d) The trail to African villages.
3. How is Elijah related to Moses?
(a) Moses is his uncle.
(b) Moses is his grandfather.
(c) Moses is his godfather.
(d) Moses is his father.
4. What does Muhammad call guns?
(a) Fire makers.
(b) Boom sticks.
(d) Death toys.
5. How are Lem and Moses related?
(a) Lem is his son.
(b) Lem is his cousin.
(c) Lem is his father.
(d) Lem is his brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the occupation of Muhammad's father?
2. How did Lem die?
3. What is Foster's occupation?
4. What is Moses's last name?
5. What is Foster's worst habit?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)