|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: April 1900.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Lewis family call their land?
(a) None of the answers is correct.
(b) Glory Field.
(c) Freedom Place.
(d) Emancipation Plantation.
2. What does Moses's wife do when Lem returns to the plantation?
3. How often is Muhammad let out on the deck of the ship?
(a) Twice a day.
(b) Three times a day.
(c) Once a day.
(d) Every other day.
4. What is different about Sister Clinton from the Lewis family?
(a) She has red hair.
(b) She is rich.
(c) She was never a slave.
(d) She is light skinned.
5. Where does Elijah's father work?
(a) The town market place.
(b) The pulp mills.
(c) The docks.
(d) The cotton factory.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Julia say white people have that black people do not?
2. What does Lizzy do while Julia has tea?
3. What happens in Moses's cabin on Sundays?
4. What is wrong with David Turner?
5. How does Moses feel when he returns from Johnson City?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)