|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: April 1900.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Lewis family call their land?
(a) Freedom Place.
(b) None of the answers is correct.
(c) Emancipation Plantation.
(d) Glory Field.
2. Who does Muhammad look for constantly after being captured?
(a) His parents.
(b) His siblings.
(c) His best friend.
(d) His fiancée.
3. What does Julia say white people have that black people do not?
(a) Mature minds.
(b) Religious hearts.
4. What does Muhammad call guns?
(a) Death toys.
(c) Fire makers.
(d) Boom sticks.
5. How long is Muhammad on the ship?
(a) 4 months.
(b) 2 months.
(c) 3 months.
(d) 1 month.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Elijah's father say to him before he leaves the plantation?
2. What does the Klan do to freed slaves?
3. What does Muhammad promise himself on the ship?
4. What does Lizzy do while Julia has tea?
5. What shows the family history at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)