|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: April 1900.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Muhammad at the beginning of the book?
(a) In a hut.
(b) In a village.
(c) On a ship.
(d) On a canoe.
2. Why does Joshua run away?
(a) To avoid more whippings.
(b) To keep a promise.
(c) To save his nephew.
(d) To keep his fiancée from being sold.
3. What kind of animal is Sukey?
4. What does Muhammad find strange about his captors?
(a) Their eyes are blank.
(b) They never speak.
(c) They smell funny.
(d) They are white.
5. Who does Muhammad look for constantly after being captured?
(a) His best friend.
(b) His fiancée.
(c) His parents.
(d) His siblings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Muhammad promise himself on the ship?
2. Where are slaves usually held on slave ships?
3. What does Lizzy tell Julia the slaves talk about in their cabins?
4. What does Julia promise to do for Lizzy?
5. What does Lizzy do while Julia has tea?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)