|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: April 1900.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Elijah's father say to him before he leaves the plantation?
(a) To not look back.
(b) To never fear.
(c) To remember whom he is.
(d) To be strong.
2. What shows the family history at the beginning of the book?
(a) A diagram.
(b) A list.
(c) A Pedigree chart.
(d) A family tree.
3. Where does Elijah's father work?
(a) The town market place.
(b) The pulp mills.
(c) The cotton factory.
(d) The docks.
4. What does Elijah sell in Johnson City?
(a) Corn and wheat.
(b) Scrap metal.
(c) Fish and Crab.
5. What is Moses's last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Muhammad at the beginning of the book?
2. How long is Muhammad allowed to stay on deck when he is there?
3. What is wrong with David Turner?
4. How are Joshua and Moses related?
5. Where is Muhammad shackled?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)