|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: April 1900.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is Muhammad on the ship?
(a) 4 months.
(b) 2 months.
(c) 1 month.
(d) 3 months.
2. How are Lem and Moses related?
(a) Lem is his son.
(b) Lem is his brother.
(c) Lem is his father.
(d) Lem is his cousin.
3. What does Elijah's father say to him before he leaves the plantation?
(a) To be strong.
(b) To not look back.
(c) To never fear.
(d) To remember whom he is.
4. What ocean does Muhammad sail across?
5. Who pays special attention to Moses when we first meet him?
(a) Mister Joe.
(b) Miss Lewis.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Lewis slave family given after the Civil War?
2. What does the Klan do to freed slaves?
3. What is different about Sister Clinton from the Lewis family?
4. Where does Elijah's father live?
5. Why does Joshua run away?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)