|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: April 1900.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Lewis slave family given after the Civil War?
(a) Some land.
(b) A train ticket.
(c) Free admission to the plantation.
(d) Back-logged wages.
2. What does the Klan do to freed slaves?
(a) Terrorizes them.
(b) Debates with them.
(c) Finds new homes for them.
(d) Pays them.
3. How does Muhammad know some of the other slaves captured with him?
(a) He has seen them in dreams.
(b) He once fought their tribe.
(c) They are from his village.
(d) They are his family.
4. What is Elijah doing when we first meet him?
(a) Running down a slope.
(b) Fighting another man.
(c) Plowing a field.
(d) Riding a horse.
5. When does Muhammad touch soil after being captured?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sierra Leone?
2. What is the Middle Passage?
3. How did Lem die?
4. How old is Muhammad when he is captured?
5. What does Elijah's father say to him before he leaves the plantation?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)