|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: April 1900.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Muhammad shackled?
(a) His knees.
(b) His hands.
(c) All of these.
(d) His feet.
2. What is the occupation of Muhammad's father?
(d) Medicine Man.
3. Where does Lizzy want to move?
(b) Johnson City.
(d) New York.
4. What does Saran do for a job after the war?
(a) Paints pictures.
(b) Sews dresses.
(c) Farms land.
(d) Tends to a white child.
5. What is Moses's cabin used for on the plantation?
(a) A gathering place.
(b) A meeting hall.
(c) An entertainment site.
(d) A bunkhouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Muhammad's surname?
2. What kind of men does the Klan honor?
3. What is Mister Joe's position?
4. What is Elijah doing when we first meet him?
5. What does the Lewis family call their land?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)