|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: April 1900.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Lem die?
(a) He was beat to death.
(b) He drowned.
(c) He was shot by a patrolman.
(d) In the war.
2. How much land is the Lewis family given after the war?
(a) 10 acres.
(b) 12. acres.
(c) 8 acres.
(d) 6 acres.
3. What is Foster's occupation?
(c) Telegraph worker.
(d) Plantation owner.
4. What does Moses's wife do when Lem returns to the plantation?
5. What ocean does Muhammad sail across?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Julia say white people have that black people do not?
2. Where are slaves usually held on slave ships?
3. What is unusual about Lizzy picking when we first meet her?
4. Who owns Neela?
5. What causes many freed slaves to lose their land?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)