|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: April 1900.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of music does Elijah's cousin love?
(a) Slow jazz.
2. How did Lem die?
(a) He was shot by a patrolman.
(b) He drowned.
(c) In the war.
(d) He was beat to death.
3. What does the Lewis family call their land?
(a) Emancipation Plantation.
(b) None of the answers is correct.
(c) Glory Field.
(d) Freedom Place.
4. Where is Muhammad at the beginning of the book?
(a) On a ship.
(b) In a village.
(c) On a canoe.
(d) In a hut.
5. What ocean does Muhammad sail across?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Lem buried?
2. How is Elijah related to Moses?
3. Who pays special attention to Moses when we first meet him?
4. What happens in Moses's cabin on Sundays?
5. What does Muhammad see for the first time while on the boat?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)