|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: April 1900.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How often is Muhammad let out on the deck of the ship?
(a) Once a day.
(b) Three times a day.
(c) Every other day.
(d) Twice a day.
2. What day is Lizzy picking in a field when we first meet her?
3. What do the white men call Moses's wife?
(a) Sweet Serene.
(b) Aunt Sara.
(c) Mother Shara.
(d) Sister Saran.
4. What does Muhammad find strange about his captors?
(a) They never speak.
(b) Their eyes are blank.
(c) They are white.
(d) They smell funny.
5. How much land is the Lewis family given after the war?
(a) 8 acres.
(b) 6 acres.
(c) 12. acres.
(d) 10 acres.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes many freed slaves to lose their land?
2. What does Elijah sell in Johnson City?
3. What is Moses's last name?
4. What are the slaves initially sold for?
5. What is Muhammad's strongest emotion while on the ship?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)