|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: March 1864.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the plantation called where Lizzy lives?
(a) Live Oaks.
(b) Tall Oaks.
(c) Strong Oaks.
(d) Merry Oaks.
2. How does Muhammad know some of the other slaves captured with him?
(a) He once fought their tribe.
(b) They are his family.
(c) He has seen them in dreams.
(d) They are from his village.
3. What does Lizzy do while Julia has tea?
(a) Holds a shade.
(b) Waits on her.
(c) Makes cookies.
(d) Drinks tea.
4. Where is Muhammad sold?
(a) The US.
5. What do the slaves call the plantation home?
(a) The white house.
(b) The big house.
(c) The main house.
(d) The master house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Julia promise to do for Lizzy?
2. What is the Lewis slave family given after the Civil War?
3. Why does Julia say Josh is still a boy?
4. What is Mister Joe's position?
5. When does Muhammad touch soil after being captured?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)