|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: March 1864.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Muhammad call guns?
(a) Fire makers.
(b) Boom sticks.
(c) Death toys.
2. Where is Muhammad shackled?
(a) His feet.
(b) His hands.
(c) His knees.
(d) All of these.
3. How long is Muhammad held on a ship before it sails?
(a) 19 days.
(b) 12 days.
(c) 16 days.
(d) 3 days.
4. What is Muhammad's surname?
5. What is the occupation of Muhammad's father?
(d) Medicine Man.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Muhammad touch soil after being captured?
2. Where are slaves usually held on slave ships?
3. What does Lizzy tell Julia the slaves talk about in their cabins?
4. What is Moses's cabin used for on the plantation?
5. What does Lizzy do while Julia has tea?
This section contains 143 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)