|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: March 1864.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the ship not leave shortly after Muhammad gets on it?
(a) More slaves are being captured.
(b) There is a problem with the ship.
(c) The captain must pay taxes.
(d) They are waiting for officials to pass.
2. What is Mister Joe's last name?
3. What is Mister Joe's position?
(a) Land owner.
(b) Agricultural specialist.
4. How long is Muhammad allowed to stay on deck when he is there?
(a) 45 minutes.
(b) 15 minutes.
(c) 1 hour.
(d) 39 minutes.
5. Who pays special attention to Moses when we first meet him?
(a) Miss Lewis.
(c) Mister Joe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Julia say Josh is still a boy?
2. How does Muhammad know some of the other slaves captured with him?
3. Where are the slavers from?
4. What is the name of Moses's wife?
5. What does Muhammad see for the first time while on the boat?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)