|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: March 1864.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Julia ask Lizzy to do?
(a) Some cleaning.
(b) Read to her.
(c) Walk with her.
(d) Some gardening.
2. What does Muhammad promise himself on the ship?
(a) He will get revenge.
(b) He will find his family.
(c) All of these.
(d) He will stay alive.
3. What are the slaves initially sold for?
(c) Political privileges.
(d) Trade goods.
4. What does Muhammad see for the first time while on the boat?
(a) The ocean.
(b) People from other tribes.
(c) Smoke from the villages.
(d) People dying.
5. How are Lem and Moses related?
(a) Lem is his cousin.
(b) Lem is his son.
(c) Lem is his brother.
(d) Lem is his father.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Lem return to the plantation?
2. What is the Middle Passage?
3. Where is Muhammad shackled?
4. What is Lizzy picking when the reader first meets her?
5. Where is Muhammad at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)