|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: March 1864.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Muhammad know some of the other slaves captured with him?
(a) He once fought their tribe.
(b) He has seen them in dreams.
(c) They are his family.
(d) They are from his village.
2. What is Muhammad's surname?
3. What is the occupation of Muhammad's father?
(c) Medicine Man.
4. What shows the family history at the beginning of the book?
(a) A list.
(b) A family tree.
(c) A diagram.
(d) A Pedigree chart.
5. What does Julia say white people have that black people do not?
(c) Mature minds.
(d) Religious hearts.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Muhammad touch soil after being captured?
2. How long is Muhammad allowed to stay on deck when he is there?
3. Why does Julia say Josh is still a boy?
4. How many slave cabins are on Moses's plantation?
5. What ocean does Muhammad sail across?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)