|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: March 1864.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Middle Passage?
(a) The slaver's oath.
(b) The trail to African villages.
(c) The ship Muhammad is on.
(d) The trade route across the ocean.
2. What does Julia promise to do for Lizzy?
(a) Find her a husband.
(b) Give her a new dress.
(c) Teach her to read.
(d) Buy her freedom.
3. What is Sierra Leone?
(a) A river.
(b) A ship.
(c) A city.
(d) A country.
4. What does Lizzy do while Julia has tea?
(a) Waits on her.
(b) Drinks tea.
(c) Makes cookies.
(d) Holds a shade.
5. What does Julia ask Lizzy to do?
(a) Walk with her.
(b) Some cleaning.
(c) Read to her.
(d) Some gardening.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Lem get free?
2. How did Moses come by his last name?
3. Where is Muhammad sold?
4. How are Joshua and Moses related?
5. What does Lizzy tell Julia the slaves talk about in their cabins?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)