|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: March 1864.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Muhammad look for constantly after being captured?
(a) His siblings.
(b) His best friend.
(c) His parents.
(d) His fiancée.
2. Where are the slavers from?
(a) The United States.
(c) South America.
(d) New Zealand.
3. How does the narrator describe the Lewis slave family?
4. How did Moses come by his last name?
(a) His alphabetical assignment.
(b) His father.
(c) His favorite word.
(d) His plantation owner.
5. Why does Joshua run away?
(a) To avoid more whippings.
(b) To keep a promise.
(c) To keep his fiancée from being sold.
(d) To save his nephew.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the plantation called where Lizzy lives?
2. What is the name of Moses's wife?
3. What is the occupation of Muhammad's father?
4. How are Joshua and Moses related?
5. When does Muhammad touch soil after being captured?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)