|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: March 1864.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Julia say white people have that black people do not?
(c) Mature minds.
(d) Religious hearts.
2. What does Muhammad see for the first time while on the boat?
(a) The ocean.
(b) People from other tribes.
(c) People dying.
(d) Smoke from the villages.
3. What are the slaves initially sold for?
(c) Political privileges.
(d) Trade goods.
4. What is the plantation called where Lizzy lives?
(a) Strong Oaks.
(b) Merry Oaks.
(c) Live Oaks.
(d) Tall Oaks.
5. How did Moses come by his last name?
(a) His alphabetical assignment.
(b) His favorite word.
(c) His father.
(d) His plantation owner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Muhammad look for constantly after being captured?
2. How does the narrator describe the Lewis slave family?
3. How old is Muhammad when he is captured?
4. What is the name of Moses's wife?
5. What is Mister Joe's last name?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)