|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: March 1864.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What ocean does Muhammad sail across?
2. How old is Muhammad when he is captured?
3. What is unusual about Lizzy picking when we first meet her?
(a) The women usually do not work that field.
(b) They usually do not work on Sunday.
(c) Lizzy is far too young for hard labor.
(d) The weather is not suitable.
4. How many slave cabins are on Moses's plantation?
5. What is the Middle Passage?
(a) The ship Muhammad is on.
(b) The trail to African villages.
(c) The slaver's oath.
(d) The trade route across the ocean.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lizzy tell Julia the slaves talk about in their cabins?
2. What is Moses's cabin used for on the plantation?
3. When does Muhammad touch soil after being captured?
4. What happens in Moses's cabin on Sundays?
5. What is Muhammad's strongest emotion while on the ship?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)