|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: March 1864.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Julia say white people have that black people do not?
(b) Religious hearts.
(c) Mature minds.
2. How does the narrator describe the Lewis slave family?
3. What shows the family history at the beginning of the book?
(a) A diagram.
(b) A family tree.
(c) A list.
(d) A Pedigree chart.
4. What is Moses's last name?
5. What is Mister Joe's last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long is Muhammad allowed to stay on deck when he is there?
2. What is the plantation called where Lizzy lives?
3. What do the slaves call the plantation home?
4. Where is Muhammad shackled?
5. How long is Muhammad held on a ship before it sails?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)