|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: March 1864.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Middle Passage?
(a) The trade route across the ocean.
(b) The slaver's oath.
(c) The ship Muhammad is on.
(d) The trail to African villages.
2. How long is Muhammad on the ship?
(a) 3 months.
(b) 1 month.
(c) 4 months.
(d) 2 months.
3. Why does the ship not leave shortly after Muhammad gets on it?
(a) There is a problem with the ship.
(b) The captain must pay taxes.
(c) They are waiting for officials to pass.
(d) More slaves are being captured.
4. What is the Lewis slave family given after the Civil War?
(a) Back-logged wages.
(b) A train ticket.
(c) Free admission to the plantation.
(d) Some land.
5. What is Muhammad's strongest emotion while on the ship?
Short Answer Questions
1. How often is Muhammad given water on the ship?
2. Who does Muhammad look for constantly after being captured?
3. When does Muhammad hear the most screams while on the ship?
4. What ocean does Muhammad sail across?
5. How are Lem and Moses related?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)