|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: March 1864.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Middle Passage?
(a) The trade route across the ocean.
(b) The trail to African villages.
(c) The slaver's oath.
(d) The ship Muhammad is on.
2. How old is Muhammad when he is captured?
3. What is Moses's cabin used for on the plantation?
(a) An entertainment site.
(b) A bunkhouse.
(c) A gathering place.
(d) A meeting hall.
4. Who does Muhammad look for constantly after being captured?
(a) His parents.
(b) His best friend.
(c) His fiancée.
(d) His siblings.
5. What ocean does Muhammad sail across?
Short Answer Questions
1. How are Joshua and Moses related?
2. What does Julia say white people have that black people do not?
3. What does Julia promise to do for Lizzy?
4. How does the narrator describe the Lewis slave family?
5. What does Lizzy tell Julia the slaves talk about in their cabins?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)