|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: March 1864.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Muhammad when he is captured?
2. How often is Muhammad let out on the deck of the ship?
(a) Every other day.
(b) Once a day.
(c) Twice a day.
(d) Three times a day.
3. Where does Lizzy want to move?
(a) Johnson City.
(b) New York.
4. How long is Muhammad held on a ship before it sails?
(a) 12 days.
(b) 16 days.
(c) 19 days.
(d) 3 days.
5. What is Muhammad's surname?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Julia ask Lizzy to do?
2. Why does Joshua run away?
3. When does Muhammad touch soil after being captured?
4. How does the narrator describe the Lewis slave family?
5. What happens in Moses's cabin on Sundays?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)