|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: March 1864.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mister Joe's last name?
2. What does Lizzy tell Julia the slaves talk about in their cabins?
(b) Ways to escape.
(c) Lem's punishment.
(d) The war.
3. How long is Muhammad held on a ship before it sails?
(a) 19 days.
(b) 12 days.
(c) 16 days.
(d) 3 days.
4. Where are the slavers from?
(b) New Zealand.
(c) South America.
(d) The United States.
5. What is Moses's cabin used for on the plantation?
(a) A meeting hall.
(b) An entertainment site.
(c) A bunkhouse.
(d) A gathering place.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Muhammad see for the first time while on the boat?
2. What does Muhammad find strange about his captors?
3. What is unusual about Lizzy picking when we first meet her?
4. Where does Lizzy want to move?
5. What is Sierra Leone?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)