|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: March 1864.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Julia say Josh is still a boy?
(a) He is smaller than her father.
(b) He is not married.
(c) He cannot read.
(d) He cares not for others.
2. What shows the family history at the beginning of the book?
(a) A family tree.
(b) A list.
(c) A diagram.
(d) A Pedigree chart.
3. What does Moses's wife do when Lem returns to the plantation?
4. What is the name of Moses's wife?
5. What does Lizzy tell Julia the slaves talk about in their cabins?
(a) Lem's punishment.
(b) The war.
(c) Ways to escape.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Muhammad hear the most screams while on the ship?
2. Where are slaves usually held on slave ships?
3. What day is Lizzy picking in a field when we first meet her?
4. What ocean does Muhammad sail across?
5. How are Lem and Moses related?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)