|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: July 1753.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Lewis slave family given after the Civil War?
(a) A train ticket.
(b) Back-logged wages.
(c) Some land.
(d) Free admission to the plantation.
2. What are the slaves initially sold for?
(a) Political privileges.
(b) Trade goods.
3. What does Muhammad see for the first time while on the boat?
(a) The ocean.
(b) Smoke from the villages.
(c) People dying.
(d) People from other tribes.
4. What shows the family history at the beginning of the book?
(a) A Pedigree chart.
(b) A family tree.
(c) A list.
(d) A diagram.
5. How often is Muhammad let out on the deck of the ship?
(a) Three times a day.
(b) Twice a day.
(c) Once a day.
(d) Every other day.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long is Muhammad on the ship?
2. Where are slaves usually held on slave ships?
3. How old is Muhammad when he is captured?
4. Where is Muhammad sold?
5. What is Muhammad's strongest emotion while on the ship?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)