|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: July 1753.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the ship not leave shortly after Muhammad gets on it?
(a) The captain must pay taxes.
(b) More slaves are being captured.
(c) They are waiting for officials to pass.
(d) There is a problem with the ship.
2. How does the narrator describe the Lewis slave family?
3. What is the occupation of Muhammad's father?
(c) Medicine Man.
4. What is Muhammad's strongest emotion while on the ship?
5. How long is Muhammad held on a ship before it sails?
(a) 19 days.
(b) 16 days.
(c) 12 days.
(d) 3 days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Muhammad promise himself on the ship?
2. What does Muhammad call guns?
3. What is the Middle Passage?
4. How long is Muhammad allowed to stay on deck when he is there?
5. Who does Muhammad look for constantly after being captured?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)