|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: July 1753.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the occupation of Muhammad's father?
(c) Medicine Man.
2. What shows the family history at the beginning of the book?
(a) A diagram.
(b) A list.
(c) A family tree.
(d) A Pedigree chart.
3. How long is Muhammad allowed to stay on deck when he is there?
(a) 45 minutes.
(b) 1 hour.
(c) 15 minutes.
(d) 39 minutes.
4. What is Muhammad's surname?
5. What is the Middle Passage?
(a) The trail to African villages.
(b) The trade route across the ocean.
(c) The slaver's oath.
(d) The ship Muhammad is on.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Lewis slave family given after the Civil War?
2. What does Muhammad find strange about his captors?
3. What ocean does Muhammad sail across?
4. How does Muhammad know some of the other slaves captured with him?
5. What is Sierra Leone?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)