|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: July 1753.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Muhammad find strange about his captors?
(a) They are white.
(b) They smell funny.
(c) They never speak.
(d) Their eyes are blank.
2. How long is Muhammad on the ship?
(a) 1 month.
(b) 2 months.
(c) 3 months.
(d) 4 months.
3. Where is Muhammad shackled?
(a) All of these.
(b) His feet.
(c) His hands.
(d) His knees.
4. Where is Muhammad sold?
(d) The US.
5. Who does Muhammad look for constantly after being captured?
(a) His best friend.
(b) His fiancée.
(c) His siblings.
(d) His parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. How often is Muhammad let out on the deck of the ship?
2. What is the occupation of Muhammad's father?
3. When does Muhammad touch soil after being captured?
4. How long is Muhammad allowed to stay on deck when he is there?
5. When does Muhammad hear the most screams while on the ship?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)