|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: July 1753.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Muhammad at the beginning of the book?
(a) In a village.
(b) On a canoe.
(c) On a ship.
(d) In a hut.
2. What is the occupation of Muhammad's father?
(c) Medicine Man.
3. How long is Muhammad allowed to stay on deck when he is there?
(a) 39 minutes.
(b) 45 minutes.
(c) 1 hour.
(d) 15 minutes.
4. What does Muhammad see for the first time while on the boat?
(a) People dying.
(b) Smoke from the villages.
(c) The ocean.
(d) People from other tribes.
5. Where is Muhammad shackled?
(a) His knees.
(b) His feet.
(c) His hands.
(d) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Muhammad's surname?
2. What shows the family history at the beginning of the book?
3. What is the Lewis slave family given after the Civil War?
4. Where are the slavers from?
5. When does Muhammad touch soil after being captured?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)