|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: July 1753.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Muhammad call guns?
(a) Fire makers.
(c) Death toys.
(d) Boom sticks.
2. How long is Muhammad allowed to stay on deck when he is there?
(a) 15 minutes.
(b) 39 minutes.
(c) 1 hour.
(d) 45 minutes.
3. How long is Muhammad held on a ship before it sails?
(a) 12 days.
(b) 3 days.
(c) 16 days.
(d) 19 days.
4. Where are the slavers from?
(b) The United States.
(c) New Zealand.
(d) South America.
5. How does Muhammad know some of the other slaves captured with him?
(a) He once fought their tribe.
(b) They are his family.
(c) He has seen them in dreams.
(d) They are from his village.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Middle Passage?
2. How old is Muhammad when he is captured?
3. How long is Muhammad on the ship?
4. Where is Muhammad sold?
5. How often is Muhammad let out on the deck of the ship?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)