|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: July 1753.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Muhammad look for constantly after being captured?
(a) His fiancée.
(b) His siblings.
(c) His parents.
(d) His best friend.
2. Why does the ship not leave shortly after Muhammad gets on it?
(a) The captain must pay taxes.
(b) More slaves are being captured.
(c) There is a problem with the ship.
(d) They are waiting for officials to pass.
3. What are the slaves initially sold for?
(a) Political privileges.
(b) Trade goods.
4. How long is Muhammad on the ship?
(a) 1 month.
(b) 4 months.
(c) 2 months.
(d) 3 months.
5. When does Muhammad hear the most screams while on the ship?
(a) At meal times.
(b) In the morning.
(c) When it gets cold.
(d) At night.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Muhammad find strange about his captors?
2. How long is Muhammad held on a ship before it sails?
3. How long is Muhammad allowed to stay on deck when he is there?
4. What is the occupation of Muhammad's father?
5. How often is Muhammad let out on the deck of the ship?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)