|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: July 1753.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Muhammad when he is captured?
2. When does Muhammad hear the most screams while on the ship?
(a) When it gets cold.
(b) At night.
(c) In the morning.
(d) At meal times.
3. How long is Muhammad on the ship?
(a) 4 months.
(b) 2 months.
(c) 3 months.
(d) 1 month.
4. How often is Muhammad let out on the deck of the ship?
(a) Once a day.
(b) Twice a day.
(c) Three times a day.
(d) Every other day.
5. What are the slaves initially sold for?
(a) Political privileges.
(b) Trade goods.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Muhammad shackled?
2. What is Muhammad's strongest emotion while on the ship?
3. What is the occupation of Muhammad's father?
4. How long is Muhammad held on a ship before it sails?
5. Where is Muhammad at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)