|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: July 1753.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Muhammad see for the first time while on the boat?
(a) The ocean.
(b) People dying.
(c) People from other tribes.
(d) Smoke from the villages.
2. What is Muhammad's surname?
3. Where is Muhammad sold?
(a) The US.
4. Where is Muhammad shackled?
(a) All of these.
(b) His knees.
(c) His hands.
(d) His feet.
5. Where is Muhammad at the beginning of the book?
(a) On a ship.
(b) In a hut.
(c) In a village.
(d) On a canoe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the ship not leave shortly after Muhammad gets on it?
2. How does the narrator describe the Lewis slave family?
3. How often is Muhammad let out on the deck of the ship?
4. What does Muhammad call guns?
5. What are the slaves initially sold for?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)