|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: July 1753.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the narrator describe the Lewis slave family?
2. When does Muhammad touch soil after being captured?
3. Where is Muhammad at the beginning of the book?
(a) In a hut.
(b) On a canoe.
(c) In a village.
(d) On a ship.
4. What is Muhammad's surname?
5. Who does Muhammad look for constantly after being captured?
(a) His best friend.
(b) His siblings.
(c) His fiancée.
(d) His parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Muhammad's strongest emotion while on the ship?
2. What are the slaves initially sold for?
3. What is Sierra Leone?
4. How long is Muhammad allowed to stay on deck when he is there?
5. Where is Muhammad sold?
This section contains 133 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)