|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: July 1753.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Muhammad know some of the other slaves captured with him?
(a) They are his family.
(b) He once fought their tribe.
(c) They are from his village.
(d) He has seen them in dreams.
2. What ocean does Muhammad sail across?
3. Where are the slavers from?
(a) The United States.
(c) New Zealand.
(d) South America.
4. What is the occupation of Muhammad's father?
(c) Medicine Man.
5. How does the narrator describe the Lewis slave family?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the ship not leave shortly after Muhammad gets on it?
2. When does Muhammad hear the most screams while on the ship?
3. What is the Middle Passage?
4. What does Muhammad find strange about his captors?
5. What does Muhammad promise himself on the ship?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)