|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: July 1753.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is Muhammad on the ship?
(a) 4 months.
(b) 3 months.
(c) 1 month.
(d) 2 months.
2. How does Muhammad know some of the other slaves captured with him?
(a) He has seen them in dreams.
(b) He once fought their tribe.
(c) They are his family.
(d) They are from his village.
3. Where are the slavers from?
(a) South America.
(c) The United States.
(d) New Zealand.
4. When does Muhammad touch soil after being captured?
5. What ocean does Muhammad sail across?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Muhammad when he is captured?
2. What is Muhammad's surname?
3. What are the slaves initially sold for?
4. How long is Muhammad allowed to stay on deck when he is there?
5. What is Muhammad's strongest emotion while on the ship?
This section contains 133 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)