|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: July 1753.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How often is Muhammad let out on the deck of the ship?
(a) Twice a day.
(b) Every other day.
(c) Once a day.
(d) Three times a day.
2. What does Muhammad see for the first time while on the boat?
(a) People dying.
(b) Smoke from the villages.
(c) People from other tribes.
(d) The ocean.
3. Where are slaves usually held on slave ships?
(a) The prow.
(b) The cabins.
(c) The forecastle.
(d) The cargo hold.
4. How long is Muhammad held on a ship before it sails?
(a) 19 days.
(b) 12 days.
(c) 3 days.
(d) 16 days.
5. What shows the family history at the beginning of the book?
(a) A diagram.
(b) A list.
(c) A Pedigree chart.
(d) A family tree.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Muhammad call guns?
2. How old is Muhammad when he is captured?
3. What is Muhammad's surname?
4. How often is Muhammad given water on the ship?
5. What does Muhammad promise himself on the ship?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)