|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: July 1753.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How often is Muhammad given water on the ship?
(a) Every other day.
(b) Three times a day.
(c) Twice a day.
(d) Once a day.
2. What is the Middle Passage?
(a) The ship Muhammad is on.
(b) The trade route across the ocean.
(c) The slaver's oath.
(d) The trail to African villages.
3. Where is Muhammad shackled?
(a) All of these.
(b) His feet.
(c) His hands.
(d) His knees.
4. When does Muhammad touch soil after being captured?
5. How does the narrator describe the Lewis slave family?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the ship not leave shortly after Muhammad gets on it?
2. How long is Muhammad held on a ship before it sails?
3. Who does Muhammad look for constantly after being captured?
4. What does Muhammad promise himself on the ship?
5. How often is Muhammad let out on the deck of the ship?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)