|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: July 1753.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Muhammad promise himself on the ship?
(a) He will stay alive.
(b) He will find his family.
(c) All of these.
(d) He will get revenge.
2. What does Muhammad see for the first time while on the boat?
(a) The ocean.
(b) People dying.
(c) People from other tribes.
(d) Smoke from the villages.
3. What shows the family history at the beginning of the book?
(a) A list.
(b) A family tree.
(c) A Pedigree chart.
(d) A diagram.
4. Where are the slavers from?
(a) South America.
(b) The United States.
(c) New Zealand.
5. What does Muhammad find strange about his captors?
(a) They smell funny.
(b) They are white.
(c) Their eyes are blank.
(d) They never speak.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long is Muhammad held on a ship before it sails?
2. What ocean does Muhammad sail across?
3. How does the narrator describe the Lewis slave family?
4. What is the Lewis slave family given after the Civil War?
5. What is the Middle Passage?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)