|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: July 1753.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Muhammad call guns?
(a) Fire makers.
(b) Boom sticks.
(c) Death toys.
2. How often is Muhammad given water on the ship?
(a) Three times a day.
(b) Every other day.
(c) Twice a day.
(d) Once a day.
3. What does Muhammad see for the first time while on the boat?
(a) The ocean.
(b) People dying.
(c) People from other tribes.
(d) Smoke from the villages.
4. What is the Lewis slave family given after the Civil War?
(a) Some land.
(b) Free admission to the plantation.
(c) A train ticket.
(d) Back-logged wages.
5. What is the Middle Passage?
(a) The slaver's oath.
(b) The trade route across the ocean.
(c) The trail to African villages.
(d) The ship Muhammad is on.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Muhammad hear the most screams while on the ship?
2. How often is Muhammad let out on the deck of the ship?
3. How old is Muhammad when he is captured?
4. Who does Muhammad look for constantly after being captured?
5. What is the occupation of Muhammad's father?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)