|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: July 1753.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the ship not leave shortly after Muhammad gets on it?
(a) There is a problem with the ship.
(b) More slaves are being captured.
(c) The captain must pay taxes.
(d) They are waiting for officials to pass.
2. How does the narrator describe the Lewis slave family?
3. What is Sierra Leone?
(a) A ship.
(b) A city.
(c) A river.
(d) A country.
4. What is the Middle Passage?
(a) The slaver's oath.
(b) The trade route across the ocean.
(c) The trail to African villages.
(d) The ship Muhammad is on.
5. How long is Muhammad held on a ship before it sails?
(a) 16 days.
(b) 12 days.
(c) 3 days.
(d) 19 days.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Muhammad shackled?
2. How often is Muhammad let out on the deck of the ship?
3. What does Muhammad promise himself on the ship?
4. Who does Muhammad look for constantly after being captured?
5. How often is Muhammad given water on the ship?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)