|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: July 1753.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Muhammad when he is captured?
2. Where is Muhammad at the beginning of the book?
(a) In a hut.
(b) On a ship.
(c) In a village.
(d) On a canoe.
3. What are the slaves initially sold for?
(a) Political privileges.
(b) Trade goods.
4. Where are slaves usually held on slave ships?
(a) The prow.
(b) The cargo hold.
(c) The forecastle.
(d) The cabins.
5. What shows the family history at the beginning of the book?
(a) A Pedigree chart.
(b) A diagram.
(c) A family tree.
(d) A list.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Muhammad look for constantly after being captured?
2. How often is Muhammad given water on the ship?
3. What is the Middle Passage?
4. What does Muhammad see for the first time while on the boat?
5. Where is Muhammad sold?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)