|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part VI: August 1994 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Shep vomit on his way to the family reunion?
(a) He forces himself to.
(b) He is in withdrawal.
(c) He is nervous.
(d) He is carsick.
2. Why does Malcolm refuse to give Shep any money?
(a) He promised his aunt he would not.
(b) He wants Malcolm to stay by him.
(c) He knows he will spend it on drugs.
(d) He is selfish.
3. What is the name of Malcolm's grandfather?
4. What is the name of Elijah's father?
5. Where is Muhammad at the beginning of the book?
(a) On a canoe.
(b) On a ship.
(c) In a hut.
(d) In a village.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Malcolm's family reunion held?
2. What is the Lewis slave family given after the Civil War?
3. How is Elijah related to Moses?
4. What is wrong with Shep?
5. What is Malcolm talented in?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)