|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Chicago 1930.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who brings word that Luvenia has been fired?
(a) Mrs. Deets.
(b) Mr. Parish.
(c) Mr. Deets.
2. What does Florenz want Luvenia's help with?
(a) Getting a loan for college.
(b) Getting permission to drive the car.
(c) Getting a boy to notice her.
(d) Getting her a job similar to her own.
3. Where does Luvenia want to live?
(a) Washington D.C.
(b) New York.
4. How does Lem return to the plantation?
(a) He takes the train.
(b) The patrollers bring him back.
(c) He sells himself with a contract.
(d) He walks back.
5. What is Muhammad's surname?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Luvenia say Mr. Deets never does for her?
2. What is the Lewis slave family given after the Civil War?
3. How does Lem get free?
4. What does Luvenia plan to get a loan for?
5. Why has Luvenia been fired?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)