Eight Week Quiz C
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: April 1900.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Foster's occupation?
(b) Plantation owner.
(c) Telegraph worker.
2. What is different about Sister Clinton from the Lewis family?
(a) She was never a slave.
(b) She is rich.
(c) She is light skinned.
(d) She has red hair.
3. Where does Elijah's father work?
(a) The cotton factory.
(b) The town market place.
(c) The pulp mills.
(d) The docks.
4. What is Mister Joe's last name?
5. What is Sierra Leone?
(a) A river.
(b) A ship.
(c) A city.
(d) A country.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Elijah sell in Johnson City?
2. How does the narrator describe the Lewis slave family?
3. What is Lizzy picking when the reader first meets her?
4. What does Moses bless before a picnic?
5. What is the name of Elijah's father?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)