Eight Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: July 1753.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the slaves initially sold for?
(c) Trade goods.
(d) Political privileges.
2. When does Muhammad touch soil after being captured?
3. What does Muhammad promise himself on the ship?
(a) He will find his family.
(b) He will stay alive.
(c) All of these.
(d) He will get revenge.
4. Where are the slavers from?
(a) New Zealand.
(c) South America.
(d) The United States.
5. What shows the family history at the beginning of the book?
(a) A list.
(b) A family tree.
(c) A diagram.
(d) A Pedigree chart.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Middle Passage?
2. How does the narrator describe the Lewis slave family?
3. Who does Muhammad look for constantly after being captured?
4. How long is Muhammad on the ship?
5. What does Muhammad see for the first time while on the boat?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)