|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: January 1964.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the slavers from?
(a) New Zealand.
(b) South America.
(d) The United States.
2. What happens to Tommy's best friends while his parents are out of town?
(a) He is bitten by a snake.
(b) He falls out his window.
(c) He is mugged.
(d) He cuts off his finger.
3. What does Mr. Deets promise to do for Luvenia after she has been fired?
(a) Give her severance pay.
(b) Give her a recommendation.
(c) Find her another position.
(d) Sign her affidavit.
4. How does Chase say he will help Tommy with his college tuition?
(a) Get him a loan.
(b) Form fundraisers.
(c) Find him a job.
(d) Get him a scholarship.
5. What sport did Leonard Chase play?
(b) Track and Field.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are Joshua and Moses related?
2. Where is Muhammad sold?
3. How does Moses feel when he returns from Johnson City?
4. What is Foster's occupation?
5. How does the narrator describe the Lewis slave family?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)