|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: January 1964.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chase say Tommy must do to play for Johnson City State College?
(a) Deal with persecution.
(b) Pay half the tuition.
(c) Sign a contract.
(d) Skip his senior year.
2. What is Muhammad's surname?
3. How often is Muhammad let out on the deck of the ship?
(a) Once a day.
(b) Three times a day.
(c) Every other day.
(d) Twice a day.
4. Why has Luvenia been fired?
(a) She is mean to Florenz.
(b) Some things were stolen.
(c) She asks for an affidavit.
(d) There is a rumor she is pregnant.
5. Where is Muhammad at the beginning of the book?
(a) On a ship.
(b) On a canoe.
(c) In a hut.
(d) In a village.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Moses's cabin used for on the plantation?
2. What is difficult to the slaves about their freedom?
3. What is the plantation called where Lizzy lives?
4. Who is the first person Luvenia talks to about losing her job?
5. How long is Muhammad allowed to stay on deck when he is there?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)