|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: January 1964.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Muhammad shackled?
(a) His hands.
(b) His feet.
(c) All of these.
(d) His knees.
2. What does Elijah repair?
(a) A reaper.
(b) An old boat.
(c) A cotton gin.
(d) A doorframe.
3. How does Muhammad know some of the other slaves captured with him?
(a) He has seen them in dreams.
(b) They are from his village.
(c) They are his family.
(d) He once fought their tribe.
4. Where does Lizzy want to move?
(a) New York.
(b) Johnson City.
5. What does Saran do for a job after the war?
(a) Tends to a white child.
(b) Farms land.
(c) Paints pictures.
(d) Sews dresses.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Muhammad call guns?
2. How does Luvenia feel while driving with Florenz?
3. Why does Tommy go to Cadet Park on the day of the marches?
4. What does Chase say Tommy must do to play for Johnson City State College?
5. What is the name of Elijah's son?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)