|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: January 1964.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the white men call Moses's wife?
(a) Sweet Serene.
(b) Sister Saran.
(c) Aunt Sara.
(d) Mother Shara.
2. What happens in Moses's cabin on Sundays?
(b) Religious services.
(c) Planning meetings for escaping.
(d) Bigger meals than normal.
3. What does Luvenia say her father is obsessed with?
(a) Protecting his family.
(b) Keeping the land in the family.
(c) Getting an education.
(d) Avoiding the South.
4. What does Chase tell Tommy NOT to do?
(a) Quit his job.
(b) Get hurt.
(c) March in civil rights marches.
(d) Tell people what his plans are.
5. What does Moses's wife do when Lem returns to the plantation?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Tommy live?
2. What is the name of Elijah's wife?
3. What is Elijah doing when we first meet him?
4. How does Chase say he will help Tommy with his college tuition?
5. How does Muhammad know some of the other slaves captured with him?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)