|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: January 1964.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What ocean does Muhammad sail across?
2. Where does Tommy dream of going while sweeping?
(a) All of these.
(b) New York.
(c) Washington D.C.
3. What is Moses's cabin used for on the plantation?
(a) An entertainment site.
(b) A meeting hall.
(c) A gathering place.
(d) A bunkhouse.
4. How many slave cabins are on Moses's plantation?
5. What is different about Sister Clinton from the Lewis family?
(a) She has red hair.
(b) She is light skinned.
(c) She was never a slave.
(d) She is rich.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Muhammad see for the first time while on the boat?
2. What does Moses hope to find in Johnson City?
3. What does Luvenia say Mr. Deets never does for her?
4. How are Lem and Moses related?
5. What is the plantation called where Lizzy lives?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)