|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: January 1964.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Muhammad shackled?
(a) His feet.
(b) All of these.
(c) His hands.
(d) His knees.
2. How does Chase describe the opportunity for Tommy to go to Johnson City State College?
3. What does Julia's father say is making the slaves restless?
(a) All of these.
(b) The weather.
(c) The war.
(d) The news stories.
4. How is Elijah related to Moses?
(a) Moses is his uncle.
(b) Moses is his father.
(c) Moses is his godfather.
(d) Moses is his grandfather.
5. What does Elijah's father say to him before he leaves the plantation?
(a) To be strong.
(b) To not look back.
(c) To remember whom he is.
(d) To never fear.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who owns Neela?
2. What does Julia promise to do for Lizzy?
3. What does Mr. Deets promise to do for Luvenia after she has been fired?
4. What does Chase tell Tommy NOT to do?
5. What is the name of Florenz's best friend?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)