|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: January 1964.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is Muhammad allowed to stay on deck when he is there?
(a) 1 hour.
(b) 39 minutes.
(c) 15 minutes.
(d) 45 minutes.
2. Where does Tommy live?
(b) Johnson City.
3. What do the slaves call the plantation home?
(a) The main house.
(b) The big house.
(c) The master house.
(d) The white house.
4. What is wrong with David Turner?
(a) He has one leg.
(b) He is deaf.
(c) He is blind.
(d) He is mute.
5. How does Chase describe the opportunity for Tommy to go to Johnson City State College?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much land is the Lewis family given after the war?
2. How does the narrator describe the Lewis slave family?
3. How does Luvenia know Florenz?
4. What kind of music does Elijah's cousin love?
5. What does Luvenia complain to Miss Etta about?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)