|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: January 1964.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Deetses' dog'?
2. How does Lem return to the plantation?
(a) The patrollers bring him back.
(b) He walks back.
(c) He takes the train.
(d) He sells himself with a contract.
3. How is Elijah related to Moses?
(a) Moses is his uncle.
(b) Moses is his godfather.
(c) Moses is his grandfather.
(d) Moses is his father.
4. Why does Tommy go to Cadet Park on the day of the marches?
(a) To feed the birds.
(b) To meet up with Skeeter.
(c) To see the Klan plans.
(d) To exercise.
5. What does Julia ask Lizzy to do?
(a) Some cleaning.
(b) Read to her.
(c) Some gardening.
(d) Walk with her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Tommy's mother?
2. What does Luvenia need Mrs. Deets to sign an affidavit for?
3. What is thrown at the civil rights marchers?
4. What is the occupation of Muhammad's father?
5. What is Mr. Smith's occupation?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)