|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: January 1964.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children does Elijah have?
2. What does Muhammad see for the first time while on the boat?
(a) People dying.
(b) Smoke from the villages.
(c) The ocean.
(d) People from other tribes.
3. Why does Tommy not want to go to Johnson City State College?
(a) All of these.
(b) It is too far away from his family.
(c) It is segregated.
(d) It is too expensive.
4. What does Luvenia say the difference between black people and Negroes is?
(a) Black people are bitter.
(b) Black people are educated.
(c) Negroes are educated.
(d) Negroes are racist.
5. How many slave cabins are on Moses's plantation?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Elijah related to Moses?
2. What does Julia ask Lizzy to do?
3. What kind of party is thrown for Luvenia?
4. What does Mrs. Deets say to Luvenia about getting an education?
5. Who is Tommy's grandfather?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)