|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: January 1964.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Muhammad when he is captured?
2. How did Lem die?
(a) In the war.
(b) He drowned.
(c) He was beat to death.
(d) He was shot by a patrolman.
3. What does Saran do for a job after the war?
(a) Paints pictures.
(b) Sews dresses.
(c) Farms land.
(d) Tends to a white child.
4. Where are the slavers from?
(a) The United States.
(b) South America.
(c) New Zealand.
5. Who does a demonstration the same day McKinnon has a march?
(a) The White Supremacists.
(b) The Klan.
(c) Martin Luther King Jr.
(d) The Black Panthers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first person Luvenia talks to about losing her job?
2. Why does Julia say Josh is still a boy?
3. What causes many freed slaves to lose their land?
4. How do men in the Klan dress?
5. How much does Florenz pay Luvenia for her help?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)