|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: January 1964.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of party is thrown for Luvenia?
(a) A rent party.
(b) A birthday party.
(c) A going away party.
(d) A congratulatory party.
2. How long is Muhammad allowed to stay on deck when he is there?
(a) 1 hour.
(b) 39 minutes.
(c) 45 minutes.
(d) 15 minutes.
3. What is difficult to the slaves about their freedom?
(a) There is no respect for them.
(b) They have never been responsible for themselves.
(c) They are afraid of all white men.
(d) They have no money.
4. What is the occupation of Muhammad's father?
(d) Medicine Man.
5. How did Lem die?
(a) He was shot by a patrolman.
(b) He drowned.
(c) He was beat to death.
(d) In the war.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Julia say Josh is still a boy?
2. What are the slaves initially sold for?
3. What does Luvenia say the difference between black people and Negroes is?
4. What does Mrs. Deets say Luvenia needs to remember?
5. What is wrong with David Turner?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)