|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: January 1964.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Lewis family call their land?
(a) None of the answers is correct.
(b) Freedom Place.
(c) Glory Field.
(d) Emancipation Plantation.
2. How long is Muhammad allowed to stay on deck when he is there?
(a) 15 minutes.
(b) 45 minutes.
(c) 1 hour.
(d) 39 minutes.
3. What does Luvenia have nightmares about?
(a) Her father being hung.
(b) The Klan attacking the Deets's house.
(c) The Deetses' dog dying in her care.
(d) Getting kicked out of college.
4. How does Moses feel when he returns from Johnson City?
5. Whom is Richard married to?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does a demonstration the same day McKinnon has a march?
2. Where is Muhammad at the beginning of the book?
3. What is thrown at the civil rights marchers?
4. Why will Tommy's boss not associate with him in public?
5. What kind of college does Jennie go to?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)