|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: March 1864.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is Muhammad allowed to stay on deck when he is there?
(a) 1 hour.
(b) 45 minutes.
(c) 15 minutes.
(d) 39 minutes.
2. Who pays special attention to Moses when we first meet him?
(b) Mister Joe.
(c) Miss Lewis.
3. What is Lizzy picking when the reader first meets her?
(b) Sweet potatoes.
4. Who owns Neela?
(a) Mr. Foster.
(b) Mr. Law.
(c) Mr. Lewis.
(d) Mr. Freeman.
5. How long is Muhammad on the ship?
(a) 3 months.
(b) 4 months.
(c) 1 month.
(d) 2 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Muhammad's surname?
2. Where does Lizzy want to move?
3. Who does Muhammad look for constantly after being captured?
4. Where is Muhammad shackled?
5. How long is Muhammad held on a ship before it sails?
This section contains 138 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)