|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: March 1864.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many slave cabins are on Moses's plantation?
2. What does Moses's wife do when Lem returns to the plantation?
3. How does Muhammad know some of the other slaves captured with him?
(a) They are his family.
(b) They are from his village.
(c) He once fought their tribe.
(d) He has seen them in dreams.
4. When does Muhammad hear the most screams while on the ship?
(a) When it gets cold.
(b) At night.
(c) At meal times.
(d) In the morning.
5. How are Lem and Moses related?
(a) Lem is his brother.
(b) Lem is his cousin.
(c) Lem is his son.
(d) Lem is his father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Muhammad shackled?
2. How does Lem get free?
3. What is Muhammad's strongest emotion while on the ship?
4. What is Moses's last name?
5. What do the white men call Moses's wife?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)