|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: March 1864.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Julia's father say is making the slaves restless?
(a) All of these.
(b) The news stories.
(c) The weather.
(d) The war.
2. How old is Muhammad when he is captured?
3. How long is Muhammad on the ship?
(a) 2 months.
(b) 4 months.
(c) 1 month.
(d) 3 months.
4. Where is Muhammad at the beginning of the book?
(a) On a canoe.
(b) On a ship.
(c) In a village.
(d) In a hut.
5. How long is Muhammad allowed to stay on deck when he is there?
(a) 15 minutes.
(b) 45 minutes.
(c) 1 hour.
(d) 39 minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many slave cabins are on Moses's plantation?
2. When does Muhammad touch soil after being captured?
3. How are Joshua and Moses related?
4. Why does Julia say Josh is still a boy?
5. Where is Muhammad shackled?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)