|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: March 1864.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Julia's father say is making the slaves restless?
(a) The weather.
(b) The news stories.
(c) All of these.
(d) The war.
2. Where are the slavers from?
(a) The United States.
(b) South America.
(c) New Zealand.
3. What is Mister Joe's position?
(a) Agricultural specialist.
(c) Land owner.
4. What does Muhammad promise himself on the ship?
(a) He will get revenge.
(b) All of these.
(c) He will find his family.
(d) He will stay alive.
5. What does Lizzy tell Julia the slaves talk about in their cabins?
(a) Ways to escape.
(b) The war.
(d) Lem's punishment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Muhammad call guns?
2. How long is Muhammad allowed to stay on deck when he is there?
3. How many slave cabins are on Moses's plantation?
4. What ocean does Muhammad sail across?
5. Where are slaves usually held on slave ships?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)