|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: March 1864.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Moses come by his last name?
(a) His favorite word.
(b) His father.
(c) His plantation owner.
(d) His alphabetical assignment.
2. Where are slaves usually held on slave ships?
(a) The cabins.
(b) The forecastle.
(c) The cargo hold.
(d) The prow.
3. Who does Muhammad look for constantly after being captured?
(a) His siblings.
(b) His fiancée.
(c) His best friend.
(d) His parents.
4. What does Muhammad see for the first time while on the boat?
(a) People dying.
(b) The ocean.
(c) Smoke from the villages.
(d) People from other tribes.
5. What is Mister Joe's position?
(a) Agricultural specialist.
(b) Land owner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who pays special attention to Moses when we first meet him?
2. Who owns Neela?
3. What is unusual about Lizzy picking when we first meet her?
4. When does Muhammad hear the most screams while on the ship?
5. What is Muhammad's surname?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)