|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: March 1864.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Julia ask Lizzy to do?
(a) Some cleaning.
(b) Read to her.
(c) Walk with her.
(d) Some gardening.
2. What is the Lewis slave family given after the Civil War?
(a) A train ticket.
(b) Some land.
(c) Back-logged wages.
(d) Free admission to the plantation.
3. What is Sierra Leone?
(a) A river.
(b) A ship.
(c) A country.
(d) A city.
4. Where is Muhammad at the beginning of the book?
(a) In a village.
(b) On a canoe.
(c) In a hut.
(d) On a ship.
5. How often is Muhammad let out on the deck of the ship?
(a) Twice a day.
(b) Every other day.
(c) Three times a day.
(d) Once a day.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Lizzy want to move?
2. How old is Muhammad when he is captured?
3. What is Moses's cabin used for on the plantation?
4. Why does Julia say Josh is still a boy?
5. What does Muhammad call guns?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)