|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: March 1864.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Moses come by his last name?
(a) His plantation owner.
(b) His father.
(c) His favorite word.
(d) His alphabetical assignment.
2. What is the Lewis slave family given after the Civil War?
(a) Some land.
(b) Free admission to the plantation.
(c) Back-logged wages.
(d) A train ticket.
3. How long is Muhammad on the ship?
(a) 2 months.
(b) 1 month.
(c) 3 months.
(d) 4 months.
4. Where is Muhammad sold?
(c) The US.
5. What is Lizzy picking when the reader first meets her?
(c) Sweet potatoes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the narrator describe the Lewis slave family?
2. When does Muhammad hear the most screams while on the ship?
3. What does Moses's wife do when Lem returns to the plantation?
4. What is the Middle Passage?
5. Where is Muhammad at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)