|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: March 1864.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Muhammad at the beginning of the book?
(a) On a canoe.
(b) In a village.
(c) On a ship.
(d) In a hut.
2. How many slave cabins are on Moses's plantation?
3. What do the white men call Moses's wife?
(a) Aunt Sara.
(b) Sweet Serene.
(c) Mother Shara.
(d) Sister Saran.
4. How long is Muhammad allowed to stay on deck when he is there?
(a) 45 minutes.
(b) 15 minutes.
(c) 39 minutes.
(d) 1 hour.
5. What is Mister Joe's position?
(b) Land owner.
(c) Agricultural specialist.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are slaves usually held on slave ships?
2. What does Julia ask Lizzy to do?
3. Who pays special attention to Moses when we first meet him?
4. How are Joshua and Moses related?
5. How does the narrator describe the Lewis slave family?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)