|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: March 1864.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Julia say Josh is still a boy?
(a) He cares not for others.
(b) He is smaller than her father.
(c) He cannot read.
(d) He is not married.
2. What does Julia's father say is making the slaves restless?
(a) The war.
(b) The weather.
(c) The news stories.
(d) All of these.
3. What ocean does Muhammad sail across?
4. Where is Muhammad shackled?
(a) All of these.
(b) His hands.
(c) His knees.
(d) His feet.
5. What is Muhammad's strongest emotion while on the ship?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the narrator describe the Lewis slave family?
2. What day is Lizzy picking in a field when we first meet her?
3. What is the Middle Passage?
4. Why does the ship not leave shortly after Muhammad gets on it?
5. Who pays special attention to Moses when we first meet him?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)