|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: March 1864.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Muhammad sold?
(a) The US.
2. What is Mister Joe's last name?
3. What shows the family history at the beginning of the book?
(a) A Pedigree chart.
(b) A list.
(c) A diagram.
(d) A family tree.
4. What are the slaves initially sold for?
(a) Trade goods.
(b) Political privileges.
5. Where is Muhammad shackled?
(a) His knees.
(b) All of these.
(c) His hands.
(d) His feet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lizzy do while Julia has tea?
2. How old is Muhammad when he is captured?
3. What day is Lizzy picking in a field when we first meet her?
4. When does Muhammad hear the most screams while on the ship?
5. What is Muhammad's strongest emotion while on the ship?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)