|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: March 1864.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the slaves initially sold for?
(c) Trade goods.
(d) Political privileges.
2. How many slave cabins are on Moses's plantation?
3. What does Muhammad call guns?
(a) Boom sticks.
(c) Death toys.
(d) Fire makers.
4. What shows the family history at the beginning of the book?
(a) A Pedigree chart.
(b) A list.
(c) A diagram.
(d) A family tree.
5. Why does Julia say Josh is still a boy?
(a) He cannot read.
(b) He is smaller than her father.
(c) He is not married.
(d) He cares not for others.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the slavers from?
2. What is the name of Moses's wife?
3. Who does Muhammad look for constantly after being captured?
4. What happens in Moses's cabin on Sundays?
5. What is Muhammad's strongest emotion while on the ship?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)