|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Chicago 1930.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How often is Muhammad given water on the ship?
(a) Twice a day.
(b) Every other day.
(c) Once a day.
(d) Three times a day.
2. What is difficult to the slaves about their freedom?
(a) They have no money.
(b) They are afraid of all white men.
(c) They have never been responsible for themselves.
(d) There is no respect for them.
3. What is the name of Moses's wife?
4. What does the Klan do to freed slaves?
(a) Debates with them.
(b) Finds new homes for them.
(c) Terrorizes them.
(d) Pays them.
5. What is the name of Elijah's wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why has Luvenia been fired?
2. What does Elijah repair?
3. How does Lem return to the plantation?
4. What does Muhammad find strange about his captors?
5. What day is Lizzy picking in a field when we first meet her?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)