|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Chicago 1930.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Elijah's father say to him before he leaves the plantation?
(a) To be strong.
(b) To not look back.
(c) To remember whom he is.
(d) To never fear.
2. What does Muhammad promise himself on the ship?
(a) He will find his family.
(b) He will stay alive.
(c) All of these.
(d) He will get revenge.
3. Who throws a party for Luvenia?
(a) Miss Etta.
4. How are Miss Etta and Luvenia related?
(a) Miss Etta is her great aunt.
(b) Miss Etta is her aunt.
(c) Miss Etta is her Godmother.
(d) Miss Etta is her cousin.
5. What does Muhammad call guns?
(a) Fire makers.
(b) Boom sticks.
(d) Death toys.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Luvenia want to live?
2. When does Muhammad hear the most screams while on the ship?
3. What is Lizzy picking when the reader first meets her?
4. Where is Muhammad sold?
5. Why does Joshua run away?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)