|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Chicago 1930.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lem return to the plantation?
(a) He walks back.
(b) He sells himself with a contract.
(c) The patrollers bring him back.
(d) He takes the train.
2. What is the name of Moses's wife?
3. What is wrong with David Turner?
(a) He is mute.
(b) He is blind.
(c) He is deaf.
(d) He has one leg.
4. What does Luvenia say the difference between black people and Negroes is?
(a) Negroes are educated.
(b) Negroes are racist.
(c) Black people are bitter.
(d) Black people are educated.
5. Where do Luvenia's parents want her to live?
(a) San Francisco.
(b) Glory Field.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Luvenia's biggest dream?
2. How did Lem die?
3. How much does Florenz pay Luvenia for her help?
4. What is the Middle Passage?
5. What does Julia ask Lizzy to do?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)