|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Chicago 1930.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does Florenz pay Luvenia for her help?
2. What is different about Sister Clinton from the Lewis family?
(a) She is rich.
(b) She has red hair.
(c) She is light skinned.
(d) She was never a slave.
3. What happens in Moses's cabin on Sundays?
(a) Religious services.
(b) Bigger meals than normal.
(c) Planning meetings for escaping.
4. What does Saran do for a job after the war?
(a) Tends to a white child.
(b) Farms land.
(c) Sews dresses.
(d) Paints pictures.
5. What does Moses hope to find in Johnson City?
(a) His son.
(b) A servant.
(c) Some land.
(d) A loan.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the narrator describe the Lewis slave family?
2. What is Foster's occupation?
3. What is the name of Elijah's son?
4. What does the Klan do to freed slaves?
5. What does Luvenia say Mr. Deets never does for her?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)