|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Chicago 1930.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lem return to the plantation?
(a) He takes the train.
(b) He walks back.
(c) He sells himself with a contract.
(d) The patrollers bring him back.
2. What is Foster's occupation?
(b) Plantation owner.
(c) Telegraph worker.
3. What does Muhammad see for the first time while on the boat?
(a) People dying.
(b) People from other tribes.
(c) The ocean.
(d) Smoke from the villages.
4. How long is Muhammad on the ship?
(a) 3 months.
(b) 2 months.
(c) 4 months.
(d) 1 month.
5. When does Muhammad touch soil after being captured?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of men does the Klan honor?
2. What does Muhammad promise himself on the ship?
3. What does Lizzy do while Julia has tea?
4. What causes many freed slaves to lose their land?
5. How are Joshua and Moses related?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)