|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Chicago 1930.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Julia's father say is making the slaves restless?
(a) All of these.
(b) The news stories.
(c) The weather.
(d) The war.
2. Why does Saran say Sister Clinton was born?
(a) To bridge a gap.
(b) To make men smile.
(c) To prove men wrong.
(d) To test her faith.
3. When does Muhammad hear the most screams while on the ship?
(a) At meal times.
(b) At night.
(c) In the morning.
(d) When it gets cold.
4. How are Joshua and Moses related?
(a) They are friends.
(b) Moses is his nephew.
(c) They are brothers.
(d) They are cousins.
5. What does Muhammad find strange about his captors?
(a) They smell funny.
(b) They are white.
(c) They never speak.
(d) Their eyes are blank.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long is Muhammad held on a ship before it sails?
2. How old is Muhammad when he is captured?
3. What is difficult to the slaves about their freedom?
4. What is the name of Elijah's wife?
5. What does Luvenia plan to get a loan for?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)