|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Chicago 1930.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mister Joe's position?
(a) Land owner.
(b) Agricultural specialist.
2. What causes many freed slaves to lose their land?
(c) Lack of capital.
3. What does Luvenia say the difference between black people and Negroes is?
(a) Black people are bitter.
(b) Black people are educated.
(c) Negroes are racist.
(d) Negroes are educated.
4. Where are the slavers from?
(a) The United States.
(b) South America.
(c) New Zealand.
5. What shows the family history at the beginning of the book?
(a) A diagram.
(b) A Pedigree chart.
(c) A list.
(d) A family tree.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Moses's cabin used for on the plantation?
2. What does Moses bless before a picnic?
3. What kind of men does the Klan honor?
4. How is Elijah related to Moses?
5. What is Moses's last name?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)