|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Chicago 1930.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Moses's cabin used for on the plantation?
(a) A bunkhouse.
(b) A gathering place.
(c) A meeting hall.
(d) An entertainment site.
2. How are Lem and Moses related?
(a) Lem is his son.
(b) Lem is his brother.
(c) Lem is his father.
(d) Lem is his cousin.
3. How long is Muhammad allowed to stay on deck when he is there?
(a) 39 minutes.
(b) 1 hour.
(c) 15 minutes.
(d) 45 minutes.
4. What is the name of Moses's wife?
5. What does Muhammad call guns?
(a) Boom sticks.
(b) Death toys.
(d) Fire makers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Elijah sell in Johnson City?
2. What is wrong with David Turner?
3. What do the white men call Moses's wife?
4. How does Luvenia's mother feel about Miss Etta?
5. What does Saran do for a job after the war?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)