|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Chicago 1930.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Middle Passage?
(a) The trade route across the ocean.
(b) The slaver's oath.
(c) The ship Muhammad is on.
(d) The trail to African villages.
2. What kind of animal is Sukey?
3. What causes many freed slaves to lose their land?
(a) Lack of capital.
4. What kind of music does Elijah's cousin love?
(c) Slow jazz.
5. Where is Lem buried?
(a) Glory Field.
(b) A battlefield.
(c) Live Oaks.
(d) Johnson City.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are slaves usually held on slave ships?
2. What does Julia ask Lizzy to do?
3. What does Elijah sell in Johnson City?
4. What does Luvenia have nightmares about?
5. How long is Muhammad held on a ship before it sails?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)