|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Chicago 1930.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do men in the Klan dress?
(a) In robes and hoods.
(b) In plain clothing to avoid notice.
(c) In masks and heavy coats.
(d) In dark suits and broad-brimmed hats.
2. What does Muhammad call guns?
(a) Boom sticks.
(b) Fire makers.
(d) Death toys.
3. What does Elijah's father say to him before he leaves the plantation?
(a) To never fear.
(b) To remember whom he is.
(c) To not look back.
(d) To be strong.
4. Where are the slavers from?
(a) The United States.
(b) New Zealand.
(c) South America.
5. What is wrong with David Turner?
(a) He is blind.
(b) He is mute.
(c) He is deaf.
(d) He has one leg.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Muhammad's surname?
2. What is Elijah doing when we first meet him?
3. What does Elijah repair?
4. What is the occupation of Muhammad's father?
5. What kind of music does Elijah's cousin love?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)