|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Chicago 1930.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Elijah related to Moses?
(a) Moses is his uncle.
(b) Moses is his godfather.
(c) Moses is his grandfather.
(d) Moses is his father.
2. What is Moses's last name?
3. Where is Muhammad at the beginning of the book?
(a) On a canoe.
(b) In a hut.
(c) On a ship.
(d) In a village.
4. What is the name of the Deetses' dog'?
5. What are the slaves initially sold for?
(a) Political privileges.
(c) Trade goods.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Elijah's father say to him before he leaves the plantation?
2. Who owns Neela?
3. How many slave cabins are on Moses's plantation?
4. What is the name of Elijah's father?
5. Where is Muhammad shackled?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)