|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Chicago 1930.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Muhammad promise himself on the ship?
(a) He will find his family.
(b) All of these.
(c) He will get revenge.
(d) He will stay alive.
2. What kind of animal is Sukey?
3. Why does Saran say Sister Clinton was born?
(a) To bridge a gap.
(b) To test her faith.
(c) To make men smile.
(d) To prove men wrong.
4. What do the white men call Moses's wife?
(a) Aunt Sara.
(b) Sweet Serene.
(c) Sister Saran.
(d) Mother Shara.
5. What does Saran do for a job after the war?
(a) Sews dresses.
(b) Tends to a white child.
(c) Farms land.
(d) Paints pictures.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helps Elijah repair something?
2. How old is Muhammad when he is captured?
3. What is Muhammad's strongest emotion while on the ship?
4. What does Luvenia have nightmares about?
5. What does Lizzy tell Julia the slaves talk about in their cabins?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)