|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Chicago 1930.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Luvenia want to live?
(b) New York.
(d) Washington D.C.
2. How do men in the Klan dress?
(a) In dark suits and broad-brimmed hats.
(b) In robes and hoods.
(c) In plain clothing to avoid notice.
(d) In masks and heavy coats.
3. What are the slaves initially sold for?
(b) Political privileges.
(c) Trade goods.
4. How many slave cabins are on Moses's plantation?
5. What does Luvenia have nightmares about?
(a) The Deetses' dog dying in her care.
(b) Getting kicked out of college.
(c) The Klan attacking the Deets's house.
(d) Her father being hung.
Short Answer Questions
1. How often is Muhammad given water on the ship?
2. How does Lem get free?
3. How are Miss Etta and Luvenia related?
4. Where is Lem buried?
5. What does Luvenia need Mrs. Deets to sign an affidavit for?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)