|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Chicago 1930.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Muhammad look for constantly after being captured?
(a) His fiancée.
(b) His siblings.
(c) His parents.
(d) His best friend.
2. What does Moses's wife do when Lem returns to the plantation?
3. What does Luvenia say her father is obsessed with?
(a) Protecting his family.
(b) Keeping the land in the family.
(c) Avoiding the South.
(d) Getting an education.
4. What is Muhammad's surname?
5. How are Lem and Moses related?
(a) Lem is his cousin.
(b) Lem is his son.
(c) Lem is his father.
(d) Lem is his brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do men in the Klan dress?
2. How does Luvenia feel while driving with Florenz?
3. How often is Muhammad given water on the ship?
4. What kind of party is thrown for Luvenia?
5. How many slave cabins are on Moses's plantation?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)