|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Chicago 1930.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the slavers from?
(a) The United States.
(b) South America.
(d) New Zealand.
2. How does Lem return to the plantation?
(a) He takes the train.
(b) The patrollers bring him back.
(c) He sells himself with a contract.
(d) He walks back.
3. What is Moses's last name?
4. What is the plantation called where Lizzy lives?
(a) Merry Oaks.
(b) Live Oaks.
(c) Tall Oaks.
(d) Strong Oaks.
5. What is wrong with David Turner?
(a) He is deaf.
(b) He is mute.
(c) He has one leg.
(d) He is blind.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long is Muhammad on the ship?
2. Who does Muhammad look for constantly after being captured?
3. Who helps Elijah repair something?
4. How often is Muhammad given water on the ship?
5. Where is Muhammad sold?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)