|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: January 1964.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sport did Leonard Chase play?
(c) Track and Field.
2. What does Chase say Tommy must do to play for Johnson City State College?
(a) Sign a contract.
(b) Pay half the tuition.
(c) Skip his senior year.
(d) Deal with persecution.
3. What does Lizzy tell Julia the slaves talk about in their cabins?
(a) The war.
(b) Lem's punishment.
(d) Ways to escape.
4. What does the Lewis family call their land?
(a) Emancipation Plantation.
(b) Glory Field.
(c) Freedom Place.
(d) None of the answers is correct.
5. What day is Lizzy picking in a field when we first meet her?
Short Answer Questions
1. How do men in the Klan dress?
2. What is Mr. Moser's title?
3. What is wrong with David Turner?
4. What is different about Sister Clinton from the Lewis family?
5. What is the name of Tommy's mother?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)