|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: January 1964.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are Joshua and Moses related?
(a) Moses is his nephew.
(b) They are brothers.
(c) They are friends.
(d) They are cousins.
2. What happens in Moses's cabin on Sundays?
(b) Bigger meals than normal.
(c) Religious services.
(d) Planning meetings for escaping.
3. What is Foster's occupation?
(a) Telegraph worker.
(c) Plantation owner.
4. How do men in the Klan dress?
(a) In masks and heavy coats.
(b) In plain clothing to avoid notice.
(c) In robes and hoods.
(d) In dark suits and broad-brimmed hats.
5. What does Elijah repair?
(a) An old boat.
(b) A cotton gin.
(c) A doorframe.
(d) A reaper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of businesses does McKinnon boycott?
2. What does Chase say Tommy must do to play for Johnson City State College?
3. What is different about Delaney High School?
4. What is the name of Tommy's mother?
5. Who does a demonstration the same day McKinnon has a march?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)