|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: January 1964.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Tommy dream of going while sweeping?
(b) All of these.
(c) New York.
(d) Washington D.C.
2. How is Elijah related to Moses?
(a) Moses is his godfather.
(b) Moses is his uncle.
(c) Moses is his father.
(d) Moses is his grandfather.
3. What is Elijah doing when we first meet him?
(a) Running down a slope.
(b) Plowing a field.
(c) Fighting another man.
(d) Riding a horse.
4. What is the name of Moses's wife?
5. What is wrong with David Turner?
(a) He is deaf.
(b) He is blind.
(c) He is mute.
(d) He has one leg.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of businesses does McKinnon boycott?
2. Who owns Neela?
3. Why does Saran say Sister Clinton was born?
4. What does Elijah sell in Johnson City?
5. What does Julia's father say is making the slaves restless?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)