|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: January 1964.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chase say Tommy must do to play for Johnson City State College?
(a) Sign a contract.
(b) Skip his senior year.
(c) Pay half the tuition.
(d) Deal with persecution.
2. What kind of men does the Klan honor?
3. Where does Elijah's father live?
(d) South Carolina.
4. What is Foster's worst habit?
5. What does Lizzy tell Julia the slaves talk about in their cabins?
(b) Lem's punishment.
(c) Ways to escape.
(d) The war.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Moses's last name?
2. What does the Lewis family call their land?
3. Where is Lem buried?
4. Why does Julia say Josh is still a boy?
5. Who is Tommy's grandfather?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)