|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: January 1964.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Saran say Sister Clinton was born?
(a) To test her faith.
(b) To make men smile.
(c) To bridge a gap.
(d) To prove men wrong.
2. What is different about Delaney High School?
(a) It has black students.
(b) It has blacks and whites.
(c) It is a private school.
(d) It is for disabled children.
3. What is the plantation called where Lizzy lives?
(a) Merry Oaks.
(b) Live Oaks.
(c) Tall Oaks.
(d) Strong Oaks.
4. What is Moses's last name?
5. What kind of music does Elijah's cousin love?
(c) Slow jazz.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Tommy live?
2. How do men in the Klan dress?
3. Why does Julia say Josh is still a boy?
4. Who pays special attention to Moses when we first meet him?
5. What does Chase say Tommy must do to play for Johnson City State College?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)