|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: January 1964.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is wrong with David Turner?
(a) He is deaf.
(b) He has one leg.
(c) He is blind.
(d) He is mute.
2. How did Moses come by his last name?
(a) His alphabetical assignment.
(b) His father.
(c) His favorite word.
(d) His plantation owner.
3. What does Leonard Chase do now for colleges?
(a) Scouts players.
(b) Gives motivational speeches.
(c) Recruits black students.
4. What does Lizzy tell Julia the slaves talk about in their cabins?
(a) The war.
(c) Lem's punishment.
(d) Ways to escape.
5. Where does Elijah's father work?
(a) The pulp mills.
(b) The cotton factory.
(c) The docks.
(d) The town market place.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Julia's father say is making the slaves restless?
2. What is Mr. Smith's occupation?
3. What does Moses's wife do when Lem returns to the plantation?
4. What happens in Moses's cabin on Sundays?
5. Where does Lizzy want to move?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)