|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: January 1964.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lem return to the plantation?
(a) He walks back.
(b) He takes the train.
(c) He sells himself with a contract.
(d) The patrollers bring him back.
2. What causes many freed slaves to lose their land?
(c) Lack of capital.
3. What does Lizzy tell Julia the slaves talk about in their cabins?
(a) The war.
(b) Lem's punishment.
(d) Ways to escape.
4. What is wrong with David Turner?
(a) He is blind.
(b) He is deaf.
(c) He is mute.
(d) He has one leg.
5. How is Elijah related to Moses?
(a) Moses is his godfather.
(b) Moses is his father.
(c) Moses is his uncle.
(d) Moses is his grandfather.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many slave cabins are on Moses's plantation?
2. How are Joshua and Moses related?
3. What is the plantation called where Lizzy lives?
4. What is difficult to the slaves about their freedom?
5. What does Julia ask Lizzy to do?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)