|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: January 1964.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Elijah's father?
2. What does Julia say white people have that black people do not?
(a) Mature minds.
(d) Religious hearts.
3. What sport did Leonard Chase play?
(b) Track and Field.
4. What is Moses's cabin used for on the plantation?
(a) An entertainment site.
(b) A bunkhouse.
(c) A gathering place.
(d) A meeting hall.
5. What does Tommy's school do for the first time while he is on the team?
(a) Wins against Chicago Prep.
(b) Loses to Detroit Prep.
(c) Has black starting players.
(d) Wins the tournament.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom is Richard married to?
2. What does Julia ask Lizzy to do?
3. What is different about Sister Clinton from the Lewis family?
4. How much land is the Lewis family given after the war?
5. What is Lizzy picking when the reader first meets her?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)