|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: January 1964.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are Joshua and Moses related?
(a) Moses is his nephew.
(b) They are cousins.
(c) They are brothers.
(d) They are friends.
2. What does Elijah repair?
(a) An old boat.
(b) A doorframe.
(c) A reaper.
(d) A cotton gin.
3. Where does Tommy live?
(d) Johnson City.
4. Who pays special attention to Moses when we first meet him?
(a) Miss Lewis.
(b) Mister Joe.
5. What does Lizzy tell Julia the slaves talk about in their cabins?
(a) Lem's punishment.
(b) Ways to escape.
(c) The war.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Tommy dream of going while sweeping?
2. Where is Lem buried?
3. Why does Julia say Josh is still a boy?
4. How did Moses come by his last name?
5. What does Lizzy do while Julia has tea?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)