|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: January 1964.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Elijah's father live?
(a) South Carolina.
2. What is Jennie grateful for after the march?
(a) Her voice was heard.
(b) The news media was there.
(c) There was a large crowd.
(d) Nobody was hurt.
3. What does Julia say white people have that black people do not?
(b) Religious hearts.
(d) Mature minds.
4. What does Lizzy tell Julia the slaves talk about in their cabins?
(a) The war.
(c) Ways to escape.
(d) Lem's punishment.
5. What is Mister Joe's position?
(a) Agricultural specialist.
(d) Land owner.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Lem die?
2. What is unusual about Lizzy picking when we first meet her?
3. What does Julia ask Lizzy to do?
4. How much land is the Lewis family given after the war?
5. How does Chase say he will help Tommy with his college tuition?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)