|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: January 1964.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why will Tommy's boss not associate with him in public?
(a) He is black.
(b) He is poor.
(c) All of these.
(d) He is younger.
2. Where does Tommy work?
(a) At a farrier.
(b) In a hotel.
(c) At a diner.
(d) In a grocery store.
3. What is Moses's cabin used for on the plantation?
(a) An entertainment site.
(b) A meeting hall.
(c) A bunkhouse.
(d) A gathering place.
4. What does the Klan do to freed slaves?
(a) Terrorizes them.
(b) Finds new homes for them.
(c) Pays them.
(d) Debates with them.
5. Who is Tommy's grandfather?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Moses's wife do when Lem returns to the plantation?
2. What does Chase say Tommy must do to play for Johnson City State College?
3. Where does Elijah's father live?
4. How does Chase describe the opportunity for Tommy to go to Johnson City State College?
5. What is thrown at the civil rights marchers?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)