|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Love," Kata's daughter asks if Viktor is one of her mother's _________.
2. What is the name of Viktor and Liesel's daughter in "Construction"?
3. When was Adolf Hitler born?
4. In "Recital," the Landauer's throw a party to raise money for what organization?
(a) The Human Rights League.
(b) The ACLU.
(c) The Allied Powers.
(d) The Axis Powers.
5. Whose family gave Liesel and Viktor land upon which to build a house?
6. What does Kata tell Viktor her profession is in "Exterior"?
7. The house that is being designed for Liesel and Viktor is described as looking ___________.
(a) Inside out.
(b) Upside down.
(c) Blue and green.
(d) Burly and heavy.
8. At a dinner party in "Ecstasy," Viktor, Liesel, and Hana all meet what individual whom Hana places as an actor in pornographic films?
(d) Frau Mandl.
9. What does Viktor know his children are now considered in "A Day in the Life"?
10. In "Completion," Liesel's mother thinks the house looks like ____________.
(a) A museum.
(b) A laboratory or hospital.
(c) A school or office.
(d) A cathedral.
11. Where do Liesel and Viktor Landauer begin their honeymoon in "Honeymoon"?
12. How is the roof of the house being designed for Liesel and Viktor described?
13. As "Loss" begins, Viktor is back where, looking for Kata?
(d) New York.
14. What is the name of the woman with whom Viktor begins having an affair in "Onyx"?
15. In "Birth," Viktor assesses Liesel's new form in her second pregnancy and believes she no longer looks human, but ____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. During "Honeymoon," Liesel is only saddened when she thinks about whom?
2. In "Chata," Viktor goes to visit Kata who is wary to be alone with him because who is always watching her?
3. What does Liesel call Viktor when he becomes upset that Liesel jokes with Rainer during the dinner in "Conception"?
4. "Happy Families" begins with Liesel reading a review of the house in __________.
5. What is the name of the second child Viktor and Liesel have in "Birth"?
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)