|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kata tell Viktor her profession is in "Exterior"?
2. During "Honeymoon," Liesel is only saddened when she thinks about whom?
(a) Her former husband.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her son.
(d) Her older brother.
3. In "Robots," Viktor goes to the cottage to see Kata. Because she is not there, he writes her a note saying what?
(a) How much he loves her.
(b) He is getting divorced.
(c) How much he misses her.
(d) He is leaving.
4. What was the name of Liesel's brother who fought in World War I?
5. What is the name of Hana's husband?
6. When Viktor leaves Kata in "Love," he gives her a check for how much money?
(a) 30 thousand schillings.
(b) 10 thousand schillings.
(c) 15 thousand schillings.
(d) 1 thousand schillings.
7. What is formed of bands of chalcedony in alternating colors?
8. What does Hana foresee about Liesel's baby in "Hana"?
(a) It will be a girl.
(b) It will grow up in America.
(c) It will be a boy.
(d) It will be rich.
9. Where was Adolf Hitler born?
10. What does Viktor know his children are now considered in "A Day in the Life"?
11. What Nazi has been invited to the dinner party hosted by the Landauers in "Dinner"?
(a) Maestro Nemec.
(b) Rainer von Abt.
(c) Herr Schreiber.
12. When was Adolf Hitler born?
13. In "Coda," Hana visits Liesel and tells her that whose husband was holding her hostage?
14. How does Viktor sign the note he leaves for Kata in "Loss"?
(a) "Be Mine, Viktor."
(b) "With Love, Viktor."
(c) "I Love You, Viktor."
(d) "Ever Yours, Viktor."
15. Where does Viktor plan to take his family during the invasion in "Proposal"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Marienbad is located in what region of the Czech Republic?
2. In "Encounter," Kata explains to the group that she was working where when the Nazis raided the shop?
3. What is Hana's last name?
4. In "Anschluss," Viktor suggests to Liesel that they do what in order to help some of the refugees flooding into Czechoslovakia?
5. In "Love," Kata's daughter asks if Viktor is one of her mother's _________.
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)