|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What famous pianist plays at the housewarming party hosted by the Landauers?
(d) Maestro Nemec.
2. With what famous pianist does Hana describe having an affair in "Hana"?
(a) Miroslav Nemec.
(b) Michal Štantejský.
(c) Alexander Beyer.
(d) Dunja Rajter.
3. What is the name of the company that Viktor's family owns?
(a) Audi Motors.
(b) Mercedes Benz.
(c) BMW Motors.
(d) Landauer Motors.
4. Who attends the Landauers house-warming party and completely basks in all the glory of the house?
(b) Rainer von Abt.
5. When Viktor and Liesel solicit the architect from their honeymoon to build them a house, he at first seems hesitant, insisting it is too much pressure to build a house for ___________.
(a) An individual.
(c) Jewish people.
(d) A corporation.
6. The architect that Liesel and Viktor meet on their honeymoon describes himself as a sculptor of _______.
7. What Nazi has been invited to the dinner party hosted by the Landauers in "Dinner"?
(a) Maestro Nemec.
(b) Rainer von Abt.
(c) Herr Schreiber.
8. Where does Viktor plan to take his family during the invasion in "Proposal"?
9. Liesel wants to offer Kata and her fellow refugees what in order to help them in "Encounter"?
(a) Her car.
(b) Her family's cottage.
(c) A job.
(d) Passage to America.
10. In "Love," Viktor and Kata tour Vienna and come across what group?
11. Liesel and Viktor's architect intends to create a stone wall in the great room which he says will be the color of whose hair?
12. In "Hana," Hana insists that nothing is sacred and that Liesel's marriage is __________.
(a) Only a contract.
(b) A business plan.
(d) A trap.
13. In what month does the Landauer family move into the completed house in "Completion"?
14. When Viktor leaves Kata in "Love," he gives her a check for how much money?
(a) 15 thousand schillings.
(b) 1 thousand schillings.
(c) 30 thousand schillings.
(d) 10 thousand schillings.
15. In "Interior," Viktor and Liesel go where for a holiday?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Adolf Hitler born?
2. The architect that Liesel and Viktor meet on their honeymoon is from where?
3. In "Ship," Kata has moved where?
4. What is formed of bands of chalcedony in alternating colors?
5. Marienbad is located in what region of the Czech Republic?
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)