|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Adolf Hitler born?
2. In "Robots," Viktor goes to the cottage to see Kata. Because she is not there, he writes her a note saying what?
(a) He is leaving.
(b) How much he loves her.
(c) How much he misses her.
(d) He is getting divorced.
3. When Viktor and Liesel solicit the architect from their honeymoon to build them a house, he at first seems hesitant, insisting it is too much pressure to build a house for ___________.
(a) An individual.
(b) A corporation.
(c) Jewish people.
4. In what month does the Landauer family move into the completed house in "Completion"?
5. In "Love," Kata's daughter asks if Viktor is one of her mother's _________.
6. What is the name of the Landauers' family driver and handyman?
7. The house that is being designed for Liesel and Viktor is described as looking ___________.
(a) Upside down.
(b) Blue and green.
(c) Burly and heavy.
(d) Inside out.
8. What is the name of Kata's daughter?
9. Hana admits she is jealous of whom in "Storm in March"?
10. Liesel and Viktor's architect intends to create a stone wall in the great room which he says will be the color of whose hair?
11. What does Kata tell Viktor her profession is in "Exterior"?
12. Whom does Liesel suggest as the new nanny in "Gossip"?
13. During "Honeymoon," Liesel is only saddened when she thinks about whom?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her older brother.
(c) Her son.
(d) Her former husband.
14. In "Chata," Viktor goes to whom to let him know that he will become the CEO of Landauer Motors?
(c) Liesel's father.
15. In "Construction," Liesel and Viktor's architect insists that they will not be building a house for __________.
Short Answer Questions
1. During what era does The Glass Room begin?
2. In "Coda," Hana visits Liesel and tells her that whose husband was holding her hostage?
3. At a dinner party in "Ecstasy," Viktor, Liesel, and Hana all meet what individual whom Hana places as an actor in pornographic films?
4. What Nazi has been invited to the dinner party hosted by the Landauers in "Dinner"?
5. What was adopted as a symbol of the Nazi Party of Germany in 1920?
This section contains 413 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)