|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As "Loss" begins, Viktor is back where, looking for Kata?
(b) New York.
2. As "Anschluss" starts, Viktor listens to the radio and discovers that what country has been taken over by the Germans?
3. What famous pianist plays at the housewarming party hosted by the Landauers?
(c) Maestro Nemec.
4. What was the name of Liesel's brother who fought in World War I?
5. What intimate news does Liesel relate to the architect in "Conception"?
(a) She is pregnant.
(b) She is married.
(c) She is divorced.
(d) She is in love with him.
6. Although Liesel and Viktor are both nonreligious, they decide to have their daughter baptized to make whom happy?
(b) Rainer von Abt.
(c) Liesel's mother.
7. Where was Adolf Hitler born?
8. What does Hana foresee about Liesel's baby in "Hana"?
(a) It will be a girl.
(b) It will be rich.
(c) It will grow up in America.
(d) It will be a boy.
9. In "Love," Viktor and Kata tour Vienna and come across what group?
10. In "Chata," Viktor goes to whom to let him know that he will become the CEO of Landauer Motors?
(b) Liesel's father.
11. In "Interior," Viktor and Liesel go where for a holiday?
12. What does Liesel call Viktor when he becomes upset that Liesel jokes with Rainer during the dinner in "Conception"?
(a) A bohemian.
(b) An American.
(c) A gypsy.
(d) A prig.
13. When was Adolf Hitler born?
14. Who tells Liesel she wants to sleep with Eva and help her escape from her horrible husband in "Ecstasy"?
15. When Viktor leaves Kata in "Love," he gives her a check for how much money?
(a) 1 thousand schillings.
(b) 15 thousand schillings.
(c) 10 thousand schillings.
(d) 30 thousand schillings.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Love," Kata's daughter asks if Viktor is one of her mother's _________.
2. With what famous pianist does Hana describe having an affair in "Hana"?
3. What Nazi has been invited to the dinner party hosted by the Landauers in "Dinner"?
4. Where does Hana say she helped the woman whose husband was holding her hostage escape in "Coda"?
5. In "Anschluss," Viktor suggests to Liesel that they do what in order to help some of the refugees flooding into Czechoslovakia?
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)