|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During what era does The Glass Room begin?
(a) The 1930s.
(b) The 1920s.
(c) The 1880s.
(d) The 1940s.
2. What is the name of Hana's husband?
3. In "Birth," Viktor assesses Liesel's new form in her second pregnancy and believes she no longer looks human, but ____________.
4. Who does Liesel insist should be the godmother to her daughter, despite her husband's protestations?
5. After their honeymoon, Viktor and Liesel move into a furnished villa in what section of the city?
6. In "Encounter," Kata explains to the group that she was working where when the Nazis raided the shop?
(a) A Jewish owned seamstress shop.
(b) A Jewish owned car factory.
(c) A Jewish owned nursery.
(d) A brothel.
7. In "Birth," while Viktor constantly travels, Liesel is kept busy with whom?
8. Who attends the Landauers house-warming party and completely basks in all the glory of the house?
(b) Rainer von Abt.
9. In "Coda," Hana visits Liesel and tells her that whose husband was holding her hostage?
10. What is Hana's last name?
11. In "Chata," Viktor goes to whom to let him know that he will become the CEO of Landauer Motors?
(d) Liesel's father.
12. How does Viktor sign the note he leaves for Kata in "Loss"?
(a) "With Love, Viktor."
(b) "I Love You, Viktor."
(c) "Be Mine, Viktor."
(d) "Ever Yours, Viktor."
13. Liesel and Viktor's architect intends to create a stone wall in the great room which he says will be the color of whose hair?
14. What is the name of the company that Viktor's family owns?
(a) Landauer Motors.
(b) Audi Motors.
(c) Mercedes Benz.
(d) BMW Motors.
15. As "Proposal" begins, Viktor goes to Kata's cottage to speak to her about what?
(a) Ottilie's suspicions.
(b) Hana's suspicions.
(c) Becoming the nanny.
(d) Having children together.
Short Answer Questions
1. When it comes time for the baby to feed, Liesel insists that Von Abt do what in "Construction"?
2. In "Construction," Liesel and Viktor's architect describes wanting to build a house that does what?
3. In "Gossip," Liesel learns that her nanny will leave the family for what reason?
4. As "Anschluss" starts, Viktor listens to the radio and discovers that what country has been taken over by the Germans?
5. The house that is being designed for Liesel and Viktor is described as looking ___________.
This section contains 444 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)