|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapters Tomas- Zdenka, pp 335 - 367.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Concert" Hana takes Stahl to the Glass Room, where Hana shows him _________ in evening sunlight?
(a) The garden patio.
(b) The onyx wall.
(c) The marble wall.
(d) The iron gate.
2. Where does a bomb land in "Lanik"?
(a) In the Glass Room.
(b) In the kitchen of the Landauer House.
(c) In the bathroom of the Landauer House.
(d) The garden outside of the Landauer House.
3. Why does Stahl say he and his wife were outcasts when they married?
(a) He was Jewish.
(b) There were siblings.
(c) They were first cousins.
(d) She was Jewish.
4. The house that is being designed for Liesel and Viktor is described as looking ___________.
(a) Upside down.
(b) Burly and heavy.
(c) Blue and green.
(d) Inside out.
5. In "Anschluss," Viktor suggests to Liesel that they do what in order to help some of the refugees flooding into Czechoslovakia?
(a) Open a hospital.
(b) Host a fundraiser.
(c) Sell their paintings.
(d) Open a school.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Liesel and Viktor travel to attempt to rekindle their passion in "Birth"?
2. In "Recital," the Landauer's throw a party to raise money for what organization?
3. How do Hana and Liesel keep in touch in "Exile"?
4. In "Flight," the Landauers (along with Kata and Marika) are finally finished with ____________.
5. Viktor gets into an argument with an official in "Ocean" and is hit with what object?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)