|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapters Tomas- Zdenka, pp 335 - 367.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word in Nazi doctrine refers to a non-Jewish Caucasian, especially of Nordic stock?
2. In "Encounter," Stahl sits in the cafe that Hana and __________would often visit.
3. What are the passengers on the train told to line up on the platform with in "Ocean"?
(a) Their insurance cards.
(b) Their luggage.
(c) Their children.
(d) Their papers.
4. Whom does Lanik admit to having watched undress one time in "Lanik"?
5. Whose family gave Liesel and Viktor land upon which to build a house?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Viktor and Liesel solicit the architect from their honeymoon to build them a house, he at first seems hesitant, insisting it is too much pressure to build a house for ___________.
2. Since the beginning of the war, Lanik has hoarded food and other items where on the grounds in "Lanik"?
3. In "Anschluss," Viktor suggests to Liesel that they do what in order to help some of the refugees flooding into Czechoslovakia?
4. In "Rainer," Rainer von Abt is now working for what university?
5. Who does Liesel insist should be the godmother to her daughter, despite her husband's protestations?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)