Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the children's sleeping arrangement in their new home in Part 3?
(a) The children decide that they will all sleep together in the shed.
(b) They all sleep in one big bed.
(c) They finally have their own rooms.
(d) They sleep in one room and make beds out of ropes because there is no furniture.
2. Where is Jeannette living at the time that her parents move to New York City?
(a) With her sisters.
(b) In a small apartment in the Bronx.
(c) With her boyfriend in a Park Avenue apartment.
(d) In her own home.
3. Who is Ginnie Sue?
(a) A woman who Rex is having an affair with.
(b) Lori's only friend, who stands up for her with the other kids.
(c) Jeannette's imaginary friend.
(d) A prostitute who lives in the Walls neighborhood, and whose daughter Jeannette is friends with.
4. What does Jeannette plan to do after high school?
(a) Travel the world.
(b) Move back to Welch to be near her parents.
(c) Take a job with the publication she interns for.
(d) Go straight to college.
5. What does Brian's mother do with what Jeanette and Brian find while foraging in the woods?
(a) She keeps it because it "raises her spirits".
(b) She gives it as a gift to a friend.
(c) She loses it before she can sell it.
(d) She sells it to a neighbor for less than it is worth.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Jeannette gets a divorce, what type of life does she choose to live?
2. What does Rex tell Jeannette when he takes her to the bus station in Part 3?
3. What event throws Rex and Rose Mary into homelessness?
4. What do the children discover that their mother is doing while they have no food in the house?
5. How does Jeannette help Dinitia's brother?
This section contains 463 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)