Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who brings Rose Mary to Thanksgiving dinner?
(d) Grandpa Walls.
2. What does Brian do after graduating from high school?
(a) He enrolls in college.
(b) He moves to New York City to be near his sisters.
(c) He stays in Welch and gets a menial job.
(d) He gets into trouble with the law.
3. How do the Thanksgiving guests remember Rex?
(a) As an important force in their lives.
(b) As a man who caused more trouble than he was worth.
(c) With indifference.
(d) With great resentment.
4. What does Jeannette do with the stolen item from her job?
(a) She sells it.
(b) She gives it to her father.
(c) She tells her sister to do what she wants to with it.
(d) She returns it after just one day.
5. What do Jeannette and Brian find when they are foraging in the woods?
(a) A set of golf clubs.
(b) An expensive diamond ring.
(c) A fur coat.
(d) A camera.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Jeannette's views of her parents' behavior change as she develops into a teenager?
2. What does Jeannette decide to do instead of following the guidance counselor's advice?
3. Why does Jeannette become upset at the man that gives her and her father a ride home from a bar in Part 3?
4. Why do Jeannette's parents express concern over her living arrangement in New York?
5. What does Jeannette plan to do after high school?
This section contains 395 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)