|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four, New York City, and Part Five, Thanksgiving,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Jeannette is sent out to get her father in Welch, where does she finally find him?
(a) At a bar.
(b) At the Green Lantern.
(c) At his mother's house.
(d) Passed out on the side of the road.
2. Where does Erma tell the children to go stay after the argument with Lori?
(a) In the basement.
(b) In the backyard.
(c) In the shed.
(d) At the neighbor's house.
3. What type of childhood does Jeannette say she had?
4. Which of the following best describes Jeannette's childhood?
5. Where do Jeannette's parents live in Part 1 of the book?
(a) In a halfway house.
(b) With friends in a housing project.
(c) They are homeless.
(d) In a nursing home.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Rose Mary, how should Jeannette explain her mother's situation to others?
2. Why does Rex tell his family that he has lost his job?
3. Why does Rex lose so many jobs?
4. What does Jeannette plan to do after high school?
5. Who is Dinitia?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)