|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four, New York City, and Part Five, Thanksgiving,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jeannette's occupation in New York in Part 4?
2. How does Jeannette explain her accident to the doctors and nurses at the hospital?
(a) She says that she is allowed to cook alone, because she is very mature.
(b) She says that she is not allowed to cook, but did it anyway.
(c) She says that her sister distracted her and that is why she got hurt.
(d) She tells them that her mother injured her on purpose.
3. Where is Rose Mary living at the time of the Thanksgiving dinner?
(a) In a women's shelter.
(b) In the same abandoned apartment building that she and Rex had been squatting in for years.
(c) In Lori's apartment.
(d) In her own apartment.
4. What genre of book is "The Glass Castle"?
5. Where does Rex take Jeannette while her mother is gone in Part 3?
(a) To buy a new dress for school.
(b) To a pool hall.
(c) To a dance at her school.
(d) To the opera.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Jeannette's feelings towards her parents in light of her upbringing?
2. Why does Jeannette enjoy staying with Grandma Smith?
3. What is the condition of the Wells' house like when spring comes in Part 3?
4. When Jeannette is sent out to get her father in Welch, where does she finally find him?
5. Where is Jeannette living at the time that her parents move to New York City?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)