|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four, New York City, and Part Five, Thanksgiving,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Rose Mary try to keep Rex from spending the family's money?
(a) She spends it all before he can get at it.
(b) She lets the children handle the money.
(c) She takes it to a bank and does not tell him.
(d) She hides it in the house.
2. What is Jeannette's occupation in New York in Part 4?
3. In Part 2, how old is Jeannette when she gets injured?
(a) Six years old.
(b) Three years old.
(c) Ten years old.
(d) A few days old.
4. Why won't Rose Mary talk about her homelessness?
(a) She is deeply ashamed.
(b) She doesn't want her daughter to lecture her.
(c) It is genuinely not important to her.
(d) She is afraid of being put into a nursing home.
5. What do the children think of their new home in Arizona?
(a) They wish that they still lived in Battle Mountain.
(b) They hate the house as it's not very large.
(c) They feel as if they are living in a mansion.
(d) They think the house is old and creepy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Hot Pot?
2. How do Grandpa and Uncle Stanley react to Erma?
3. How does Jeannette explain her accident to the doctors and nurses at the hospital?
4. What is Jeannette's profession?
5. Who is John?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)