|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, Welch, Pages 183-241,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Rex is able to get to the family's money, what does he spend it on?
(a) Gifts for his mistress.
(b) Useless things for the house.
(c) Gifts for the kids.
(d) Alcohol and gambling.
2. Where is Jeannette going when she first sees Rose Mary at the beginning of the book?
(a) She is walking down the street.
(b) She is in a cab, on the way to a party.
(c) She is working in her office.
(d) She is in line at the pharmacy.
3. What is the Walls new house in Part 3 like?
(a) It is very small, but clean and modern.
(b) It is an old-fashioned house with lots of room.
(c) It is a mobile home.
(d) It is a very run-down one bedroom with no indoor plumbing.
4. Why does Brian go to investigate the Green Lantern?
(a) His friends tell him he should.
(b) Jeannette dares him to.
(c) He wants to meet the girls there.
(d) He thinks he will see his father there.
5. What kind of work does Rex do while they are in Arizona?
(b) He does not work.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Brian goes to the Green Lantern?
2. In Part 2, how old is Jeannette when she gets injured?
3. What is Erma's reaction when the children tell their parents about the incident between her and Brian?
4. What happens when the children are traveling in the back of the U-haul to Battle Mountain?
5. Where does Rex take Jeannette while her mother is gone in Part 3?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)