|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, Welch, Pages 129-183,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jeannette explain her accident to the doctors and nurses at the hospital?
(a) She says that she is allowed to cook alone, because she is very mature.
(b) She tells them that her mother injured her on purpose.
(c) She says that she is not allowed to cook, but did it anyway.
(d) She says that her sister distracted her and that is why she got hurt.
2. What job did Rose Mary once hold?
(a) Prison Guard.
(c) College Professor.
3. Where did Jeannette grow up?
(a) Overseas, where her father was in the Air Force.
(b) She moved frequently.
(c) In Canada.
(d) In the deep South.
4. When Jeannette is sent out to get her father in Welch, where does she finally find him?
(a) At a bar.
(b) At the Green Lantern.
(c) Passed out on the side of the road.
(d) At his mother's house.
5. What basic needs do Jeannette's family not always provide?
(b) Food and shelter.
(d) Education of any type.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jeannette learn to swim?
2. What does Brian do when some neighborhood kids break out a window in the house?
3. What is Jeannette's profession?
4. What happens to greatly improve Lori's situation at school and home?
5. What is the Green Lantern?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)