|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, The Desert, Pages 62-125,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rose Mary inherit when her mother dies?
(a) A house in Arizona and land in Texas.
(b) A mansion.
(c) Her mother's jewelry collection.
(d) Several hundred thousand dollars.
2. What incident gets the Walls family escorted out of the zoo by security?
(a) Rex allows the children to get behind the bars to pet a cheetah.
(b) Rex tries to sneak all of the children in without paying admission.
(c) The children throw something at one of the lions.
(d) Jeannette steals ice cream for her siblings.
3. What job did Rose Mary once hold?
(a) Prison Guard.
(b) College Professor.
4. In Part 2, how old is Jeannette when she gets injured?
(a) A few days old.
(b) Three years old.
(c) Ten years old.
(d) Six years old.
5. What is the glass castle?
(a) A home that Rex dreams of building for his family.
(b) The place that Jeannette escapes to in her dreams.
(c) The house that Rose Mary grew up.
(d) A place that the kids go to play.
Short Answer Questions
1. Rose Mary hopes to do what while they are living in Phoenix?
2. Why does Rose Mary dislike her teaching job?
3. How does Jeannette end up hurting herself in Part 2?
4. What kind of work does Rex do while they are in Arizona?
5. Where do Jeannette's parents live in Part 1 of the book?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)