|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, The Desert, Pages 62-125,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following descriptions might best describe Jeannette?
(a) Carefree, giddy.
(b) Angry, bitter.
(c) Self-reliant, strong.
(d) Indifferent, lazy.
2. What happens when the Walls children begin school in Phoenix?
(a) They are very popular right away.
(b) They decide not to return after the first week.
(c) They are all put into special education classes.
(d) They are put into advanced classes.
3. Who helps Rose Mary write and organize her lesson plans?
(c) Another teacher.
4. What are Jeannette's feelings towards her parents in light of her upbringing?
(a) She has a deep rage for them.
(b) She feels fondness and is a bit confused by them.
(c) She is filled with regrets about their relationship.
(d) She wants nothing to do with her parents.
5. What job did Rose Mary once hold?
(c) College Professor.
(d) Prison Guard.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Rose Mary try to keep Rex from spending the family's money?
2. What happens when Brian goes to the Green Lantern?
3. Jeannette's parents believe that children need:
4. What is the Hot Pot?
5. According to Rose Mary, how should Jeannette explain her mother's situation to others?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)