|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, The Desert, Pages 62-125,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who takes care of baby Maureen while the family is moving?
(b) Lori and Jeannette.
(c) The Walls parents.
(d) Grandma Smith.
2. How long has Rex worked at the job in Battle Mountain before leaving it?
(a) Two days.
(b) Two years.
(c) Six months.
(d) One month.
3. Why does the family leave for Arizona in the middle of the night?
(a) They have gotten into a feud with a neighboring family.
(b) They accidentally burned down their house.
(c) The kids want to leave their school.
(d) Rose Mary lost her job and doesn't want anyone to know.
4. What type of childhood does Jeannette say she had?
5. What else does Rose Mary tell Jeannette in their meeting that she should do?
(a) Help her parents to change.
(b) Move on and have her own life.
(c) Accept her parents as they are.
(d) Move away to another place.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the oldest child in the Walls family?
2. How long does Jeannette stay in the hospital?
3. What does Rose Mary inherit when her mother dies?
4. Which of the following does Rose Mary tell Jeannette about changing?
5. What is Rose Mary doing when Jeannette first sees her at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)