|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, The Desert, Pages 62-125,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Rose Mary hopes to do what while they are living in Phoenix?
(a) Learn to cook.
(b) Open an art gallery.
(c) Get her children into a better school.
(d) Go back to college.
2. In Part 2, how old is Jeannette when she gets injured?
(a) Three years old.
(b) Ten years old.
(c) Six years old.
(d) A few days old.
3. Who helps Rose Mary write and organize her lesson plans?
(b) Another teacher.
4. Who does Jeannette think that they are going to see and maybe even stay with in Arizona?
(a) Her mother's friends.
(b) Rex's parents.
(c) Neighbors from when Jeannette was small.
(d) Grandma Smith.
5. Where is Jeannette going when she first sees Rose Mary at the beginning of the book?
(a) She is working in her office.
(b) She is in line at the pharmacy.
(c) She is walking down the street.
(d) She is in a cab, on the way to a party.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the oldest child in the Walls family?
2. What is the glass castle?
3. The family often lacks basic necessities, which is underscored by an incident in which Jeannette finds her sister, Lori, eating what?
4. Which of the following does Rose Mary tell Jeannette about changing?
5. What happens when the children are traveling in the back of the U-haul to Battle Mountain?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)