|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, A Woman on the Street,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Rose Mary feel about her current living situation?
(a) She is angry that she cannot find a job.
(b) She is all right with being homeless.
(c) She has been looking for a new place for a while and is very frustrated.
(d) She is thinking about returning to her parent's home.
2. What does Rose Mary want to discuss with her daughter in Part 1?
(b) The author's childhood.
(c) How she needs help.
(d) Painters and a recent art exhibit.
3. What genre of book is "The Glass Castle"?
4. What is Jeannette's profession?
(c) Elementary Teacher.
(d) Literature Professor.
5. What is Rose Mary doing when Jeannette first sees her at the beginning of the book?
(a) Her mother is digging through a dumpster.
(b) Her mother is arguing with a police officer.
(c) Her mother is injured, on the side of the road.
(d) Her mother is grocery shopping.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following best describes Jeannette's childhood?
2. Which of the following descriptions might best describe Jeannette?
3. Jeannette's parents believe that children need:
4. Which of the following does Rose Mary tell Jeannette about changing?
5. What does Jeannette feel when she first sees Rose Mary at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)