|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, A Woman on the Street,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rose Mary want to discuss with her daughter in Part 1?
(a) The author's childhood.
(b) Painters and a recent art exhibit.
(c) How she needs help.
2. Which of these attributes does Jeannette NOT portray in her style of storytelling?
3. How does Jeannette contact Rose Mary to set up a meeting in Part 1?
(a) She calls a mutual friend.
(b) She calls her father and asks him to relay the message.
(c) She leaves her a note at a hotel.
(d) She sends a letter.
4. How does Jeannette feel as she looks around her comfortable apartment?
(a) Tired of everything.
5. Where is Jeannette going when she first sees Rose Mary at the beginning of the book?
(a) She is working in her office.
(b) She is in line at the pharmacy.
(c) She is in a cab, on the way to a party.
(d) She is walking down the street.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jeannette's profession?
2. What genre of book is "The Glass Castle"?
3. Which of the following does Rose Mary tell Jeannette about changing?
4. Where does Jeannette live in Part 1 of the book?
5. Where do Jeannette's parents live in Part 1 of the book?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)