|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, The Desert, Pages 9-61 ,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Jeannette going when she first sees Rose Mary at the beginning of the book?
(a) She is in a cab, on the way to a party.
(b) She is in line at the pharmacy.
(c) She is walking down the street.
(d) She is working in her office.
2. Which of the following best describes Jeannette's childhood?
3. How long does Jeannette stay in the hospital?
(a) One year.
(b) Two days.
(c) One week.
(d) Six weeks.
4. Where do Jeannette's parents live in Part 1 of the book?
(a) They are homeless.
(b) In a halfway house.
(c) In a nursing home.
(d) With friends in a housing project.
5. How does Jeannette feel as she looks around her comfortable apartment?
(c) Tired of everything.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes care of baby Maureen while the family is moving?
2. What types of activities does Rex do with his children?
3. Jeannette's parents believe that children need:
4. What does Jeannette do after she first sees Rose Mary at the beginning of the book?
5. How does Rose Mary feel about her current living situation?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)