|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, Welch, Pages 129-183,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who takes care of baby Maureen while the family is moving?
(a) Grandma Smith.
(b) Lori and Jeannette.
(d) The Walls parents.
2. How does Rex react when Jeannette accidentally burns the shed down?
(a) He makes Jeannette and Brian rebuild the barn.
(b) He beats Jeannette.
(c) He is not angry and turns it into a physics lesson.
(d) He does not realize that Jeannette is responsible.
3. How do the Walls children get along socially at their new school in Part 3?
(a) The other children make fun of them and they get into fights.
(b) The other kids ignore them.
(c) The other children are jealous of them.
(d) The other kids all want to be friends with them because they're new.
4. Where did Jeannette's mother grow up?
(c) New Orleans.
5. What is the glass castle?
(a) The place that Jeannette escapes to in her dreams.
(b) A home that Rex dreams of building for his family.
(c) The house that Rose Mary grew up.
(d) A place that the kids go to play.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Wall family move at the beginning of Part 3 of the book?
2. What incident gets the Walls family escorted out of the zoo by security?
3. Who is Billy Deel?
4. Which of these attributes does Jeannette NOT portray in her style of storytelling?
5. Why does Brian go to investigate the Green Lantern?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)