|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, Welch, Pages 183-241,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 2, how old is Jeannette when she gets injured?
(a) Six years old.
(b) Three years old.
(c) A few days old.
(d) Ten years old.
2. What happens to greatly improve Lori's situation at school and home?
(a) A teacher takes a great interest in her.
(b) She gets glasses and can finally see well.
(c) She becomes a cheerleader.
(d) She finds a boyfriend.
3. Who takes care of baby Maureen while the family is moving?
(a) Lori and Jeannette.
(b) Grandma Smith.
(c) The Walls parents.
4. Who helps Rose Mary write and organize her lesson plans?
(a) Another teacher.
5. What do Jeannette and Brian find when they are foraging in the woods?
(a) A camera.
(b) A fur coat.
(c) A set of golf clubs.
(d) An expensive diamond ring.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rose Mary inherit when her mother dies?
2. What causes the argument that ends in Rose Mary being dangled out of the window by her feet by Rex?
3. Why does Jeannette enjoy staying with Grandma Smith?
4. What is the glass castle?
5. Why does Rex take the children to the zoo?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)