|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, Welch, Pages 183-241,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the children think of their new home in Arizona?
(a) They wish that they still lived in Battle Mountain.
(b) They hate the house as it's not very large.
(c) They think the house is old and creepy.
(d) They feel as if they are living in a mansion.
2. What is the Walls' house in Arizona like?
(a) It is an old Spanish-style villa with a pool.
(b) It is run-down and located in a bad neighborhood.
(c) It is a small home that they share with her mother's friends.
(d) It is a mansion, but has not been well cared for.
3. What job did Rose Mary once hold?
(b) Prison Guard.
(d) College Professor.
4. Where does Maureen spend most of her time during her adolescence?
(a) Staying at her Grandpa's house.
(b) In her bedroom, alone.
(c) With her teachers.
(d) At friends' houses.
5. What happens to greatly improve Lori's situation at school and home?
(a) She finds a boyfriend.
(b) A teacher takes a great interest in her.
(c) She gets glasses and can finally see well.
(d) She becomes a cheerleader.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brian's mother do with what Jeanette and Brian find while foraging in the woods?
2. Why does Brian go to investigate the Green Lantern?
3. What incident gets the Walls family escorted out of the zoo by security?
4. What does Jeannette try to talk her mother into doing to make hers and the children's lives better?
5. What happens when Jeannette is released from the hospital?
This section contains 405 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)