|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Designori tell Knecht he has no concept of?
2. In which poem does Knecht talk about Mariafels?
(a) Living Through
(c) A Dream
3. How did the Music Master die?
(b) Heart attack
(c) Hit by a car
(d) In his sleep
4. What does Knecht enjoy about his position as Magister?
5. What kind of house does Knecht want to construct for the Games?
(a) A Vietnamese house
(b) A Japanese house
(c) A Chinese house
(d) A Korean house
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Knecht think he will have to do if he does not stop feeling tired?
2. What does Designori want to explain to Knecht?
3. Complete the title of the following poem; tomorrow we...
4. What does the Music Master do instead of answering questions?
5. How does Knecht think Designori has changed?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Designori help Knecht move into the real world?
2. How does Knecht think war will affect Castalia?
3. How does Knecht die?
4. What does Knecht give as his main reason for leaving the Order?
5. Why does Knecht not like his position as Magister?
6. What happens to the Deputy after the Magister dies?
7. How does Alexander arrange for Knecht to leave the Order?
8. What has Designori arranged for Knecht?
9. What problems does Designori have with Knecht?
10. Why does the current deputy find his work difficult?
This section contains 613 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)