|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Designori's job?
(b) Political writer
2. What does Knecht claim the Order is filled with?
3. What is the name of the President of the Order?
4. In which poem does Knecht talk about Mariafels?
(b) Living Through
(d) A Dream
5. What does the Board say the Order does not take part in?
(b) The outside world
Short Answer Questions
1. What subject does Petrus study?
2. What does Designori have in Belpunt?
3. What does Knecht say Designori is his link to?
4. When did Designori used to return to Waldzell?
5. What does Knecht say Castalia could not exist without?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Knecht try and concentrate on the Games despite the Magister's illness?
2. What is the poem Compromise about?
3. What opinions does Knecht hold about the Games and how they should be run?
4. What condition does Knecht find his old Music Master in when he visits him in Montepart?
5. What does Designori learn about Knecht?
6. How does Alexander arrange for Knecht to leave the Order?
7. How does Knecht die?
8. What do the board say in reply to Knecht's views?
9. How does Knecht think war will affect Castalia?
10. What has Designori arranged for Knecht?
This section contains 584 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)