|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Tegularius' superiors mostly assign him?
(c) Speech writing
(d) Card making
2. What does the last part of the book contain?
(a) Haikus and pie chars
(b) Letters and diagrams
(c) Equasions and notes
(d) Poems and essays
3. How did the Music Master die?
(a) Hit by a car
(c) In his sleep
(d) Heart attack
4. What is Knecht remembering as he meditates?
(b) His lost love
(c) His parents
(d) THe Games
5. What does Knecht want to renew with Designori?
(a) Their debates
(b) Their studies
(c) Their friendship
(d) Their Game playing
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Knecht say Designori is his link to?
2. What does Knecht foresee will end the Castalia?
3. Which of the following of his possessions does Knecht leave at Hirsland?
4. What does Knecht not like being involved in?
5. What subject does Petrus study?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)