|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Designori tell Knecht he has no concept of?
2. Waht kind of coach does Knecht send to Designori's home?
(a) Life coach
(b) Meditation coach
(c) Glass Bead Game coach
(d) Fitness coach
3. How does Knecht feel when he arrives at Belpunt?
4. What political party was Designori's father a member of?
5. What is the name of the meditation coach?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Knecht write a letter to in this chapter?
2. Who does Knecht desire to teach?
3. What kind of life would Knecht have preferred over the life of a Magister?
4. What does Designori want to explain to Knecht?
5. What does Knecht think the Order should place emphasis on?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Knecht notice about Designori at the meeting of the directorate?
2. What does Designori learn about Knecht?
3. What problems does Designori have with Knecht?
4. Why is the position of deputy a dead end position?
5. Why does the current deputy find his work difficult?
6. How does Knecht criticize the Order?
7. What does Knecht give as his main reason for leaving the Order?
8. What happens to the Deputy after the Magister dies?
9. What does Knecht say is a danger to the Order?
10. Why does Knecht want to renew his friendship with Designori?
This section contains 582 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)