|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Knecht remembering as he meditates?
(a) THe Games
(b) His lost love
(c) His parents
2. How does Knecht say they should react to Designori's bad experiences?
(a) Argue about it
(b) Write about it
(c) Laugh at it
(d) Embrace it
3. Which of the following is not a title of one of Knecht life essays?
(a) The Indian Life
(b) The Rainmaker
(c) The Father Confessor
(d) The Blacksmith
4. What is the name of the President of the Order?
5. What is the name of Designori's son?
Short Answer Questions
1. What political party was Designori's father a member of?
2. What does the Board say the Order does not take part in?
3. What does Knecht not like being involved in?
4. What does Knecht think is the most vulnerable part of the Castalia?
5. What subject does Petrus study?
Short Essay Questions
1. What problems did Designori have with his father?
2. What has Designori arranged for Knecht?
3. Why is the position of deputy a dead end position?
4. What does Knecht notice about Designori at the meeting of the directorate?
5. What condition does Knecht find his old Music Master in when he visits him in Montepart?
6. How does Alexander arrange for Knecht to leave the Order?
7. What is the Rainmaker about?
8. How does Knecht think war will affect Castalia?
9. How does Knecht criticize the Order?
10. What does Knecht want as the next theme for the Games?
This section contains 603 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)