|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tegularius and Knecht discuss the poem in relation to?
2. What does Designori say he has a love-hate relationship with?
(c) Family life
3. What do Tegularius' superiors mostly assign him?
(c) Speech writing
(d) Card making
4. What does Knecht say Castalia could not exist without?
(a) Financial support
(b) The Games
5. Which of the following of his possessions does Knecht leave at Hirsland?
(a) His phone
(b) His weaponry
(c) His motorbike
(d) His car
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Designori say shielded him from the outside world?
2. What does Designori have in Belpunt?
3. Who does Designori say speaking to Knecht is like speaking to?
4. Who does Designori want Knecht to educate into the Castalia?
5. Who is jealous of Knecht's relationship with Designori?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Knecht not like his position as Magister?
2. What is the poem Lament about?
3. What does Knecht notice about Designori at the meeting of the directorate?
4. Why does Knecht find himself as part of the community?
5. What is the poem Compromise about?
6. How does Designori help Knecht move into the real world?
7. What opinions does Knecht hold about the Games and how they should be run?
8. How does Knecht criticize the Order?
9. Why is Designori bitter with Castalia?
10. Why does the current deputy find his work difficult?
This section contains 638 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)