|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Knecht say Designori is his link to?
(a) A family life
(b) The outside world
(c) The Games
2. What does Alexander offer Knecht?
(b) A position in government
(c) A pension
(d) A trial separation
3. Who leaves the note in the calendar?
(b) The Music Master
(c) The previous Magister
(d) The President of the Order
4. What does Knecht not like being involved in?
5. What is the first Games put on by Knecht called?
(a) The Japanese House Game
(b) The Chinese House Game
(c) The House of Card Game
(d) The Noble House Game
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city does the Father Confessor take place?
2. What does Knecht say the Order has not paid enough attention to?
3. Which of the following is not a title of one of Knecht life essays?
4. What does Designori say he has a love-hate relationship with?
5. What is the name of the Rainmaker's daughter?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)