|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Rainmaker teach Knecht the knowledge of?
(a) The stars
(b) The clouds
(c) The sun
(d) The moon
2. What does Knecht not like being involved in?
3. What does Designori have in Belpunt?
(a) A summer house
(b) A family cottage
(c) A caravan
(d) A hotel
4. What political party was Designori's father a member of?
5. Who leaves the note in the calendar?
(a) The previous Magister
(c) The President of the Order
(d) The Music Master
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Knecht tell Designori he needs?
2. What is the name of Designori's son?
3. What does Knecht think the Order should place emphasis on?
4. Who does Tegularius consult with at the Far Eastern College?
5. How does Knecht feel when he arrives at Belpunt?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Knecht not like his position as Magister?
2. What does Knecht want as the next theme for the Games?
3. How does Knecht criticize the Order?
4. What condition does Knecht find his old Music Master in when he visits him in Montepart?
5. What does Knecht notice about Designori at the meeting of the directorate?
6. Why does Knecht want to renew his friendship with Designori?
7. What is the poem Lament about?
8. Why is Designori bitter with Castalia?
9. What does Knecht give as his main reason for leaving the Order?
10. What does Knecht say is a danger to the Order?
This section contains 601 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)