|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who leaves the note in the calendar?
(a) The Music Master
(b) The President of the Order
(d) The previous Magister
2. Who does Knecht desire to teach?
3. What does Knecht think he will have to do if he does not stop feeling tired?
(a) Go to the doctor
(b) Go back to Waldzell
(d) Go to the city
4. Where does Knecht remain for the rest of his life at the end of the Indian Life?
(a) The hills
(b) The forest
(c) The caves
(d) The mountains
5. Waht kind of coach does Knecht send to Designori's home?
(a) Glass Bead Game coach
(b) Fitness coach
(c) Meditation coach
(d) Life coach
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alexander offer Knecht?
2. Where is Knecht requested to appear in person?
3. What does Knecht enjoy about his position as Magister?
4. What does Knecht claim the Order is filled with?
5. What does Knecht think is the most vulnerable part of the Castalia?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Designori help Knecht move into the real world?
2. Why does Knecht not like his position as Magister?
3. What does Knecht say is a danger to the Order?
4. Why does Knecht find himself as part of the community?
5. How does Knecht try and concentrate on the Games despite the Magister's illness?
6. What has Designori arranged for Knecht?
7. How does Knecht think war will affect Castalia?
8. How does Knecht criticize the Order?
9. How does Knecht die?
10. What are Knecht's views on books?
This section contains 640 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)