|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the recommended student?
2. What does Alexander offer Knecht?
(b) A pension
(c) A position in government
(d) A trial separation
3. What does Knecht want to renew with Designori?
(a) Their debates
(b) Their friendship
(c) Their studies
(d) Their Game playing
4. What does Knecht say Castalia could not exist without?
(a) The Games
(b) Financial support
5. What is Knecht remembering as he meditates?
(a) His parents
(b) THe Games
(d) His lost love
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Knecht talk to about the Music Master's condition?
2. Where does Knecht want to teach?
3. What subject does Petrus study?
4. What does the author say Teularius represents?
5. Who leaves the note in the calendar?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)