|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is On Reading an Old Philosopher about?
2. What does Knecht claim the Order is filled with?
3. What does Designori want to explain to Knecht?
(a) His family life
(b) His theories
(c) His illness
(d) His problems
4. In what city does the Father Confessor take place?
5. What does Designori say Castalia did when he sought its comfort?
(a) Laugh at him
(b) Act indifferent
(c) Reject him
(d) Embrace him
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Tegularius' superiors mostly assign him?
2. Where does Knecht spend 15 minutes everyday to relax?
3. Who does Knecht write a letter to in this chapter?
4. What does Knecht say Designori is his link to?
5. Who leaves the note in the calendar?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Knecht die?
2. How does Knecht try and concentrate on the Games despite the Magister's illness?
3. What is the poem Lament about?
4. What problems does Designori have with Knecht?
5. What problems did Designori have with his father?
6. What has Designori arranged for Knecht?
7. Why is Designori bitter with Castalia?
8. What does Knecht give as his main reason for leaving the Order?
9. What happens to the Deputy after the Magister dies?
10. What does Designori learn about Knecht?
This section contains 599 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)