|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Were does Designori say Knecht and Tito can live?
2. What does Tegularius want to maintain?
(a) His love of women
(b) His mental capacity
(c) His student status
(d) His family life
3. Waht kind of coach does Knecht send to Designori's home?
(a) Glass Bead Game coach
(b) Fitness coach
(c) Meditation coach
(d) Life coach
4. Why does Knecht say men cannot live in two or more dimensions?
(a) It creates tension
(b) It creates laziness
(c) It creates boredom
(d) It creates immoral behavior
5. Who does Tegularius consult with at the Far Eastern College?
(a) Elder Brother
(b) Middle Brother
(d) Father Jacobus
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Dasa marry?
2. What is the first Games put on by Knecht called?
3. What is Knecht in the Indian Life?
4. Who does Knecht visit in Monteport?
5. What does the author say Teularius represents?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Knecht criticize the Order?
2. What has Designori arranged for Knecht?
3. What does Knecht want as the next theme for the Games?
4. Why is Designori bitter with Castalia?
5. How does Designori help Knecht move into the real world?
6. What is the poem Compromise about?
7. What is the Rainmaker about?
8. Why does Knecht want to renew his friendship with Designori?
9. Why is the position of deputy a dead end position?
10. Why does the current deputy find his work difficult?
This section contains 651 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)