|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Designori want Knecht to educate into the Castalia?
(a) His wife
2. What does Knecht enjoy about his position as Magister?
3. What does Designori tell Knecht he has no concept of?
4. What does Designori say he has a love-hate relationship with?
(c) Family life
5. Where does Knecht want to teach?
(a) The outside world
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Knecht desire to teach?
2. What does the Music Master do instead of answering questions?
3. Where is Knecht requested to appear in person?
4. Where does Knecht remain for the rest of his life at the end of the Indian Life?
5. Where does Knecht spend 15 minutes everyday to relax?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Knecht say is a danger to the Order?
2. How does Knecht die?
3. What does Designori learn about Knecht?
4. What is the Rainmaker about?
5. How does Knecht criticize the Order?
6. How does Knecht try and concentrate on the Games despite the Magister's illness?
7. What has Designori arranged for Knecht?
8. What condition does Knecht find his old Music Master in when he visits him in Montepart?
9. Why does Knecht find himself as part of the community?
10. What do the board say in reply to Knecht's views?
This section contains 611 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)