|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Knecht think the Order should place emphasis on?
(a) The general publilc
(c) The Glass Bead Game
(d) Elite students
2. Who leaves the note in the calendar?
(a) The previous Magister
(c) The Music Master
(d) The President of the Order
3. How does Knecht say they should react to Designori's bad experiences?
(a) Write about it
(b) Argue about it
(c) Laugh at it
(d) Embrace it
4. What does Knecht enjoy about his position as Magister?
5. What does Knecht claim the Order is filled with?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of house does Knecht want to construct for the Games?
2. Which two people have given Knecht knowledge about the outside world?
3. What is the name of Designori's son?
4. What is Knecht in the Indian Life?
5. What does Designori want to explain to Knecht?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Alexander arrange for Knecht to leave the Order?
2. What do the board say in reply to Knecht's views?
3. What does Knecht give as his main reason for leaving the Order?
4. Why is the position of deputy a dead end position?
5. How does Knecht think war will affect Castalia?
6. Why is Designori bitter with Castalia?
7. Why does Knecht find himself as part of the community?
8. What condition does Knecht find his old Music Master in when he visits him in Montepart?
9. What does Knecht notice about Designori at the meeting of the directorate?
10. What does Designori learn about Knecht?
This section contains 612 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)