|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of letter does Knecht write in this chapter?
(a) Open letter
(b) Round letter
(c) Half letter
(d) Circular letter
2. Were does Designori say Knecht and Tito can live?
3. What does the author say Teularius represents?
(a) What Castalia is and always should be
(b) What Castalia could become if it is rejuvenated
(c) What Castalia might become if it is not rejuvenated
(d) What Castalia does not want to ever be
4. What subject does Petrus study?
5. How does Knecht think Designori has changed?
(a) He is loving and careless
(b) He is funny and careless
(c) He is happy and lively
(d) He is sad and unlively
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first Games put on by Knecht called?
2. How does Knecht say they should react to Designori's bad experiences?
3. What is the name of Designori's son?
4. How did the Music Master die?
5. Where does Knecht remain for the rest of his life at the end of the Indian Life?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Designori learn about Knecht?
2. How does Designori help Knecht move into the real world?
3. What is the Rainmaker about?
4. Why is Designori bitter with Castalia?
5. What does Knecht give as his main reason for leaving the Order?
6. How does Knecht die?
7. What opinions does Knecht hold about the Games and how they should be run?
8. What are Knecht's views on books?
9. What do the board say in reply to Knecht's views?
10. Why does Knecht want to renew his friendship with Designori?
This section contains 695 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)