|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following of his possessions does Knecht leave at Hirsland?
(a) His weaponry
(b) His car
(c) His motorbike
(d) His phone
2. Who does Petrus say he is worried about?
(b) The Music Master
(d) Elder Brother
3. What do Tegularius' superiors mostly assign him?
(a) Card making
(c) Speech writing
4. What kind of life would Knecht have preferred over the life of a Magister?
(a) The life of Game playing
(b) A family life
(c) A life of sleep
(d) The life of a free scholar
5. Where does Knecht remain for the rest of his life at the end of the Indian Life?
(a) The forest
(b) The mountains
(c) The caves
(d) The hills
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Knecht in the Indian Life?
2. Were does Designori say Knecht and Tito can live?
3. What does Designori say shielded him from the outside world?
4. Who dies in this chapter?
5. What does Designori say he has a love-hate relationship with?
Short Essay Questions
1. What problems did Designori have with his father?
2. How does Knecht die?
3. What does Designori learn about Knecht?
4. How does Knecht try and concentrate on the Games despite the Magister's illness?
5. Why does the current deputy find his work difficult?
6. How does Knecht criticize the Order?
7. What is the poem Compromise about?
8. What happens to the Deputy after the Magister dies?
9. What does Knecht notice about Designori at the meeting of the directorate?
10. What does Knecht say is a danger to the Order?
This section contains 618 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)