|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Knecht say the Order has not paid enough attention to?
(a) World history
(c) The general public
2. What does Knecht think he will have to do if he does not stop feeling tired?
(a) Go back to Waldzell
(c) Go to the doctor
(d) Go to the city
3. What is the name of the President of the Order?
4. How does Knecht feel when he arrives at Belpunt?
5. Which of the following of his possessions does Knecht leave at Hirsland?
(a) His phone
(b) His weaponry
(c) His motorbike
(d) His car
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the recommended student?
2. What does Knecht think playing the Game can lead to?
3. What does Knecht say Designori is his link to?
4. Why does Knecht say men cannot live in two or more dimensions?
5. In what city does the Father Confessor take place?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Designori help Knecht move into the real world?
2. Why is Designori bitter with Castalia?
3. How does Knecht criticize the Order?
4. What problems does Designori have with Knecht?
5. What is the poem Lament about?
6. What does Knecht say is a danger to the Order?
7. What do the board say in reply to Knecht's views?
8. What happens to the Deputy after the Magister dies?
9. Why is the position of deputy a dead end position?
10. How does Alexander arrange for Knecht to leave the Order?
This section contains 622 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)