|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the President of the Order?
2. What does Tegularius and Knecht discuss the poem in relation to?
3. Where does Knecht want to teach?
(d) The outside world
4. What does the last part of the book contain?
(a) Letters and diagrams
(b) Poems and essays
(c) Haikus and pie chars
(d) Equasions and notes
5. How does Knecht feel when he arrives at Belpunt?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Petrus say he is worried about?
2. What does Designori tell Knecht he has no concept of?
3. What is the name of the recommended student?
4. What does Designori teach Knecht?
5. What does Designori say shielded him from the outside world?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Knecht want to renew his friendship with Designori?
2. What is the poem Compromise about?
3. How does Designori help Knecht move into the real world?
4. How does Alexander arrange for Knecht to leave the Order?
5. Why does Knecht not like his position as Magister?
6. What opinions does Knecht hold about the Games and how they should be run?
7. What is the Rainmaker about?
8. What does Designori learn about Knecht?
9. What happens to the Deputy after the Magister dies?
10. What does Knecht give as his main reason for leaving the Order?
This section contains 599 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)