|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the recommended student?
2. What does Designori say he has a love-hate relationship with?
(d) Family life
3. Which of the following of his possessions does Knecht leave at Hirsland?
(a) His phone
(b) His weaponry
(c) His motorbike
(d) His car
4. Where does Knecht remain for the rest of his life at the end of the Indian Life?
(a) The forest
(b) The caves
(c) The hills
(d) The mountains
5. What does the author say Teularius represents?
(a) What Castalia is and always should be
(b) What Castalia could become if it is rejuvenated
(c) What Castalia does not want to ever be
(d) What Castalia might become if it is not rejuvenated
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Knecht claim the Order is filled with?
2. Where is Knecht requested to appear in person?
3. What does Designori tell Knecht he has no concept of?
4. What is Designori's job?
5. Who does Dasa marry?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Knecht not like his position as Magister?
2. How does Knecht die?
3. Why does Knecht find himself as part of the community?
4. What is the poem Lament about?
5. What do the board say in reply to Knecht's views?
6. What does Knecht say is a danger to the Order?
7. What is the poem Compromise about?
8. What does Designori learn about Knecht?
9. How does Alexander arrange for Knecht to leave the Order?
10. Why does Knecht want to renew his friendship with Designori?
This section contains 629 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)