|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Knecht say the Castalia exists apart from?
(c) Each other
(d) The real world
2. What does the Music Master do instead of answering questions?
(a) Stare into space
(c) Laugh uncontrollably
(d) Cry uncontrollablly
3. Who does Petrus say he is worried about?
(c) The Music Master
(d) Elder Brother
4. What kind of letter does Knecht write in this chapter?
(a) Circular letter
(b) Open letter
(c) Half letter
(d) Round letter
5. In what city does the Father Confessor take place?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which two people have given Knecht knowledge about the outside world?
2. Complete the title of the following poem; tomorrow we...
3. What is the name of the recommended student?
4. Who does Knecht desire to teach?
5. What does Knecht think is the most vulnerable part of the Castalia?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Designori learn about Knecht?
2. Why is Designori bitter with Castalia?
3. How does Alexander arrange for Knecht to leave the Order?
4. What condition does Knecht find his old Music Master in when he visits him in Montepart?
5. What opinions does Knecht hold about the Games and how they should be run?
6. What is the poem Compromise about?
7. Why is the position of deputy a dead end position?
8. How does Knecht criticize the Order?
9. Why does Knecht want to renew his friendship with Designori?
10. How does Knecht think war will affect Castalia?
This section contains 581 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)