Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Knecht delighted could make it to his ceremony?
(b) His parents
(c) His former Music Master
(d) Father Jacobus
2. Where does Knecht return to at the beginning of the chapter?
3. Why does Knecht not like the position of Magister?
(a) He has no time to study
(b) He cannot play the Galss Bead Game
(c) He is too busy
(d) He does not feel part of the community
4. What does Knecht decide to concentrate on instead of the Glass Bead Game?
5. What do people think is the only thing Waldzell graduates are good for?
(b) The Glass Bead Game
(d) Academic life
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Maraifels famous for?
2. What is Mariafels?
3. What kind of life do people from the Order live?
4. Who wins first prize for the Glass Bead competition?
5. What does Jacobus think Castalia is an imitation of?
Short Essay Questions
1. What problems does Designori have with Knecht?
2. What does Designori learn about Knecht?
3. What does Knecht do during his four-week vacation?
4. What problems did Designori have with his father?
5. How did the Glass Bead Game originate?
6. What kind of essay is Life?
7. Describe Knecht's early schooling?
8. How does the author define the modern biographies?
9. Why does Knecht find himself as part of the community?
10. What does Designori think about Castalia?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)