|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Knecht say they should react to Designori's bad experiences?
(a) Write about it
(b) Argue about it
(c) Embrace it
(d) Laugh at it
2. What does Knecht say the Castalia exists apart from?
(a) The real world
(c) Each other
3. Which of the following of his possessions does Knecht leave at Hirsland?
(a) His car
(b) His motorbike
(c) His weaponry
(d) His phone
4. What do Tegularius' superiors mostly assign him?
(a) Card making
(b) Speech writing
5. What is the name of the meditation coach?
6. What does Knecht claim the Order is filled with?
7. What is Knecht in the Indian Life?
(a) A king
(b) An Indian God
(c) A blacksmith
(d) A shoemaker
8. What does Knecht enjoy about his position as Magister?
9. What is the name of Designori's son?
10. What kind of life would Knecht have preferred over the life of a Magister?
(a) The life of Game playing
(b) The life of a free scholar
(c) A family life
(d) A life of sleep
11. What political party was Designori's father a member of?
12. What is the name of Designori's wife?
13. What does Knecht think he will have to do if he does not stop feeling tired?
(a) Go back to Waldzell
(b) Go to the city
(d) Go to the doctor
14. Where does Knecht remain for the rest of his life at the end of the Indian Life?
(a) The forest
(b) The mountains
(c) The caves
(d) The hills
15. Which of the following is not a title of one of Knecht life essays?
(a) The Blacksmith
(b) The Father Confessor
(c) The Rainmaker
(d) The Indian Life
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of house does Knecht want to construct for the Games?
2. In which poem does Knecht talk about Mariafels?
3. What subject does Petrus study?
4. What does Knecht want to renew with Designori?
5. What does Knecht say the Order has not paid enough attention to?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)