|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Designori's wife?
2. What does Alexander offer Knecht?
(a) A position in government
(b) A trial separation
(c) A pension
3. What does Tegularius and Knecht discuss the poem in relation to?
4. What does Knecht join Tito in doing in the morning?
5. What does Knecht claim the Order is filled with?
6. What is the name of the recommended student?
7. What does Designori have in Belpunt?
(a) A hotel
(b) A caravan
(c) A summer house
(d) A family cottage
8. What is the poem Alphabets about?
9. Who does Knecht write a letter to in this chapter?
10. Who leaves the note in the calendar?
(b) The Music Master
(c) The previous Magister
(d) The President of the Order
11. What subject does Petrus study?
12. What does Knecht enjoy about his position as Magister?
13. How does Knecht think Designori has changed?
(a) He is sad and unlively
(b) He is funny and careless
(c) He is loving and careless
(d) He is happy and lively
14. Where does Knecht want to teach?
(b) The outside world
15. What does the Rainmaker teach Knecht the knowledge of?
(a) The stars
(b) The clouds
(c) The moon
(d) The sun
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Knecht requested to appear in person?
2. Why does Designori think that speaking to Knecht is like speaking to a foreigner?
3. Who does Designori want Knecht to educate into the Castalia?
4. Who does Knecht visit in Monteport?
5. What does the Music Master do instead of answering questions?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)