Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Tegularius' superiors mostly assign him?
(c) Speech writing
(d) Card making
2. What does the last part of the book contain?
(a) Haikus and pie chars
(b) Letters and diagrams
(c) Equasions and notes
(d) Poems and essays
3. How did the Music Master die?
(a) Hit by a car
(c) In his sleep
(d) Heart attack
4. What is Knecht remembering as he meditates?
(b) His lost love
(c) His parents
(d) THe Games
5. What does Knecht want to renew with Designori?
(a) Their debates
(b) Their studies
(c) Their friendship
(d) Their Game playing
6. What does Knecht say Designori is his link to?
(a) A family life
(c) The Games
(d) The outside world
7. What does Knecht foresee will end the Castalia?
(b) In fighting
8. Which of the following of his possessions does Knecht leave at Hirsland?
(a) His car
(b) His phone
(c) His weaponry
(d) His motorbike
9. What does Knecht not like being involved in?
10. What subject does Petrus study?
11. What does Tegularius want to maintain?
(a) His love of women
(b) His family life
(c) His student status
(d) His mental capacity
12. What does Knecht claim the Order is filled with?
13. Complete the title of the following poem; tomorrow we...
14. What political party did Designori join?
15. What does Knecht think is the most vulnerable part of the Castalia?
(a) The Order
(b) The Magister's position
(c) The libraries
(d) The Glass Bead Game
Short Answer Questions
1. Were does Designori say Knecht and Tito can live?
2. Why does Knecht say men cannot live in two or more dimensions?
3. Where does Knecht meditate after receiving the letter from the Order?
4. What is Designori's job?
5. What does Designori say he has a love-hate relationship with?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)