|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Knecht's friendship with Tegularius based on?
(a) Tegularius' love for the Order
(b) Tegularius' admiration for Knecht
(c) Tegularius' fortune
(d) Their shared intelligence
2. In what city does the Father Confessor take place?
3. What does Knecht want to renew with Designori?
(a) Their debates
(b) Their Game playing
(c) Their friendship
(d) Their studies
4. What is Designori's job?
(c) Political writer
5. What does Tegularius and Knecht discuss the poem in relation to?
6. Where is Knecht requested to appear in person?
(a) Designori's house
7. What does Knecht say Castalia could not exist without?
(b) Financial support
(d) The Games
8. What does Knecht not like being involved in?
9. What does Knecht think the Order should place emphasis on?
(a) Elite students
(b) The Glass Bead Game
(c) The general publilc
10. What does Knecht claim the Order is filled with?
11. What does the Music Master do instead of answering questions?
(a) Laugh uncontrollably
(b) Cry uncontrollablly
(c) Stare into space
12. What does Knecht say Designori is his link to?
(a) The outside world
(b) A family life
(c) The Games
13. Where does Knecht spend 15 minutes everyday to relax?
(a) His boat
(b) His library
(c) His temple
(d) His garden
14. What does Knecht think he will have to do if he does not stop feeling tired?
(a) Go back to Waldzell
(c) Go to the city
(d) Go to the doctor
15. Waht kind of coach does Knecht send to Designori's home?
(a) Fitness coach
(b) Glass Bead Game coach
(c) Meditation coach
(d) Life coach
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Knecht remain for the rest of his life at the end of the Indian Life?
2. What does Knecht join Tito in doing in the morning?
3. What does Knecht enjoy about his position as Magister?
4. What political party was Designori's father a member of?
5. What is the name of the recommended student?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)