|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Knecht enjoy about his position as Magister?
2. What does Knecht foresee will end the Castalia?
(b) In fighting
3. Which of the following is not a title of one of Knecht life essays?
(a) The Blacksmith
(b) The Rainmaker
(c) The Father Confessor
(d) The Indian Life
4. Complete the title of the following poem; tomorrow we...
5. What is the name of Designori's wife?
6. What does Designori say he has a love-hate relationship with?
(c) Family life
7. What does Tegularius and Knecht discuss the poem in relation to?
8. Who dies in this chapter?
(d) The Music Master
9. How does Knecht feel when he arrives at Belpunt?
10. What does Knecht tell Designori he needs?
(b) A family life
(d) Contact with the outside world
11. Where does Knecht want to teach?
(c) The outside world
12. In what city does the Father Confessor take place?
13. Which two people have given Knecht knowledge about the outside world?
(a) The Abbot and Dubois
(b) Dubios and Zbinden
(c) Tegularuis and Ferromonte
(d) Designori and Father Jacubus
14. What political party was Designori's father a member of?
15. Waht kind of coach does Knecht send to Designori's home?
(a) Fitness coach
(b) Life coach
(c) Glass Bead Game coach
(d) Meditation coach
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Designori's son?
2. What does Tegularius want to maintain?
3. What political party did Designori join?
4. What is On Reading an Old Philosopher about?
5. What kind of life would Knecht have preferred over the life of a Magister?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)