|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What does the author say music comes from?
2. How do students of Castalia gain entry to a Castalia school?
a) Through their teachers
b) Through marriage
c) Through the Glass Bead Game
d) Through examinations
3. What type of people first played the Glass Bead Game?
4. Who does Knecht have to be cleared by before he joins the outside world?
a) The World Department of the Board of Educators
b) The Political Department of the Board of Educators
c) The German Goverment
d) The EU Government
5. What does the Magister want a representative for?
a) The Holy Horn
This section contains 417 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)