|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the book Knecht's name is placed in?
(a) The Golden Book
(b) The Master in Waiting Book
(c) The Glass Bead Book
(d) The Ludi Book
2. What does Knecht decide to concentrate on instead of the Glass Bead Game?
3. Who shows Knecht around his new school?
4. What do Knecht and Father Jacobus discuss?
(a) The Glass Bead Game
5. Who does Knecht write to about his dilemma?
(a) His Music Master
(d) His father
6. What subject does Knecht learn from the Abbot?
7. What do common people call people from the Order?
8. Who visits Knecht in this chapter?
(b) The Music Master
(c) Magistar Ludi
(d) His father
9. Why does Knecht not like the position of Magister?
(a) He has no time to study
(b) He cannot play the Galss Bead Game
(c) He is too busy
(d) He does not feel part of the community
10. What does the author say music comes from?
11. What does Knecht have to file every year?
(a) An essay
(b) A report
(c) A musical piece
(d) A diary
12. Where does Knecht have to go to report his return?
(d) Jung House
13. What type of theme must a game be started with?
14. Who does Knecht visit in Montepart?
(a) The Music Master
15. What can Knecht study now that he has graduated?
(c) The Glass Bead Game
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asks Knecht to write him a yearly letter?
2. Who does Knecht have to be cleared by before he joins the outside world?
3. What does Designori think Knecht will become?
4. What did Knecht not experience the conflict between?
5. Who sees Knecht off at the train station?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)