1. What is the name of the main character?
2. What game did Knecht play?
The Glass Bead Game
3. Who does the author say the book is intended for?
People interested in the Game
4. What is the only way to learn the Glass Bead Game?
Years of experience
5. Why can't players and officials expand on the content of the games?
It contains all knowledge
6. What two countries does the author state the Game originated in?
Greece and China
This section contains 3,074 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)