|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, A Conversation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the book Knecht's name is placed in?
(a) The Ludi Book
(b) The Master in Waiting Book
(c) The Glass Bead Book
(d) The Golden Book
2. Who does the author say the book is intended for?
(a) People who don't know the Game
(b) People interested in the Game
(c) People who play the Game
(d) People who hate the Game
3. What kind of school do his teachers recommend him for?
(a) Grammar school
(b) Music school
(c) Special needs school
(d) Elite school
4. What subject does the author say the Glass Bead game is tied up with?
5. What does Designori want to explain to Knecht?
(a) His theories
(b) His problems
(c) His illness
(d) His family life
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the author call the historian of literature?
2. How do Knecht's teachers start treating him differently at the Latin school?
3. What subject does Knecht learn from the Abbot?
4. What subject does Petrus study?
5. Who is Knecht's Shadow?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)