|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Two Orders.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the book Knecht's name is placed in?
(a) The Glass Bead Book
(b) The Master in Waiting Book
(c) The Ludi Book
(d) The Golden Book
2. Who does the author say the book is intended for?
(a) People who don't know the Game
(b) People who hate the Game
(c) People interested in the Game
(d) People who play the Game
3. What is the name of the town Knecht's first school is located?
4. What subject does the author say the Glass Bead game is tied up with?
5. What is Mariafels?
(a) A monastry
(b) A school
(c) A church
(d) A restaurant
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the supreme head of the game known as?
2. What does Knecht like to write?
3. What does the Music Master order Knecht to defend?
4. What is the only way to learn the Glass Bead Game?
5. What do most students become when they graduate from a school of Castalia?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)