|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Years of Freedom.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What game did Knecht play?
(a) The Horror Game
(b) The Glass Bead Game
(c) The Adventure Game
(d) The Orange Seed Game
2. What kind of school do his teachers recommend him for?
(a) Elite school
(b) Special needs school
(c) Music school
(d) Grammar school
3. What Asian doctrine do the life essays examine?
(d) Yin and Yang
4. What subject does the author say the Glass Bead game is tied up with?
5. What type of theme must a game be started with?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do people think is the only thing Waldzell graduates are good for?
2. What is the name of the town Knecht's first school is located?
3. Who does Designori now work for?
4. Who does the author call the historian of literature?
5. What is Knecht more interested in doing than playing the Glass Bead Game?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)