|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Years of Freedom.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what context does Hesse say he will report on Knecht's life?
2. What is the name of the book Knecht's name is placed in?
(a) The Golden Book
(b) The Master in Waiting Book
(c) The Glass Bead Book
(d) The Ludi Book
3. Who does Designori say he won a struggle with?
(a) The Magister
(c) The headmaster
(d) His father
4. Who asks Knecht to write him a yearly letter?
(a) His music teacher
(b) The Music Master
(c) His aunt
5. What does the author say music comes from?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who visits Knecht in this chapter?
2. What kind of exercise did the Glass Bead Game start off as?
3. What does Knecht have to file every year?
4. Where does the author say Knecht was destined for?
5. How do students of Castalia gain entry to a Castalia school?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)