|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Years of Freedom.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What German city was Bastian Perrot's musical academy in?
2. What was the name of Knecht's first school?
(a) Science school
(b) School of Communications
(c) Music and Art school
(d) Latin school
3. What is Knecht more interested in doing than playing the Glass Bead Game?
4. What is the only way to learn the Glass Bead Game?
(a) Reading the rules
(b) Talking to players
(c) Learning music
(d) Years of experience
5. What did Designori study at university?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the book Knecht's name is placed in?
2. How do Knecht's teachers start treating him differently at the Latin school?
3. Who sees Knecht off at the train station?
4. What is the Golden Book also known as?
5. What does Designori think Knecht will become?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)