|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Years of Freedom.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who lives at Bamboo Grove?
(a) The Magister
(c) The Music Master
(d) Elder Brother
2. What kind of school do his teachers recommend him for?
(a) Grammar school
(b) Music school
(c) Special needs school
(d) Elite school
3. What language does Knecht study?
4. What two countries does the author state the Game originated in?
(a) Russia and Poland
(b) England and Germany
(c) Japan and Korea
(d) Greece and China
5. What is the name of the essay Knecht occasionally has to compose?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asks Knecht to write him a yearly letter?
2. Who does Designori say he won a struggle with?
3. Where does the author say Knecht was destined for?
4. What does Knecht have to file every year?
5. What does Knecht decide to concentrate on instead of the Glass Bead Game?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)