|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, The Call.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who shows Knecht around his new school?
2. Why can't players and officials expand on the content of the games?
(a) It would no longer be fun
(b) People would stop playing
(c) It would stop making sense
(d) It contains all knowledge
3. Where does the author say Knecht was destined for?
4. What does the author say music comes from?
5. What German city was Bastian Perrot's musical academy in?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the supreme head of the game known as?
2. What do common people call people from the Order?
3. What movement does the beginning of the Galss Bead Game go back to?
4. What do most students become when they graduate from a school of Castalia?
5. How do Knecht's teachers start treating him differently at the Latin school?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)