|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, The Circular Letter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the author call the historian of literature?
(a) Thomas Mann
(c) Herman Hesse
(d) Plinium Ziegenhalss
2. What subject does Petrus study?
3. What is the name of the recommended student?
4. What does Knecht like to write?
(d) Short stories
5. Who is the next person to be elected as Magister Ludi?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Designori tell Knecht he has no concept of?
2. What does the author say Teularius represents?
3. What kind of life do people from the Order live?
4. What does Designori often criticize?
5. What does Knecht want to renew with Designori?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)