|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, The Circular Letter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Tegularius consult with at the Far Eastern College?
(a) Middle Brother
(b) Elder Brother
(c) Father Jacobus
2. What movement does the beginning of the Galss Bead Game go back to?
(a) The dada movement
(b) The intellectual movement
(c) The surrealist movement
(d) The phony movement
3. What kind of life would Knecht have preferred over the life of a Magister?
(a) A family life
(b) The life of a free scholar
(c) A life of sleep
(d) The life of Game playing
4. What is a student admitted into when he graduates?
(a) The Order
(b) The Board
(c) The Supreme Court
(d) The Glass Bead Game
5. Who leaves the note in the calendar?
(b) The Music Master
(c) The President of the Order
(d) The previous Magister
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Knecht have to file every year?
2. Who does Knecht have to be cleared by before he joins the outside world?
3. What does Designori say he has a love-hate relationship with?
4. What instrument is Father Jacobus playing?
5. What does Knecht enjoy about his position as Magister?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)