|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, The Circular Letter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What political party did Designori join?
2. Which of Knecht's friends does the new Music Master have on his staff?
3. How does Knecht say they should react to Designori's bad experiences?
(a) Embrace it
(b) Argue about it
(c) Write about it
(d) Laugh at it
4. What does Knecht think the Games must be protected from?
(b) Unintelligent people
(c) Outside influence
(d) The government
5. What does the Magister want a representative for?
(a) The Holy Horn
(b) The Holy Tooth
(c) The Holy View
(d) The Holy See
Short Answer Questions
1. What religion do people assume that Knecht dabbled in while at the monastery?
2. What does Designori want to explain to Knecht?
3. What did Knecht not experience the conflict between?
4. What does Knecht decide to concentrate on instead of the Glass Bead Game?
5. Who wins first prize for the Glass Bead competition?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)