|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, The Circular Letter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Maraifels famous for?
(a) Its music
(b) Its philosopy
(c) Its literature
(d) Its art
2. What does Designori say he has a love-hate relationship with?
(b) Family life
3. What does the note tell Knecht to do?
(a) Learn Chinese
(b) Bring in more outsiders
(c) Think about the next games
(d) Live in Mariafels
4. Who does the author call the historian of literature?
(b) Plinium Ziegenhalss
(c) Herman Hesse
(d) Thomas Mann
5. What does the Music Master do instead of answering questions?
(a) Cry uncontrollablly
(b) Stare into space
(d) Laugh uncontrollably
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asks Knecht to write him a yearly letter?
2. In what context does Hesse say he will report on Knecht's life?
3. What does the author say Teularius represents?
4. What does Knecht say Designori is his link to?
5. What subject does the author say the Glass Bead game is tied up with?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)