|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Years of Freedom.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Knecht decide to concentrate on instead of the Glass Bead Game?
2. What was the second academic subject that the Game embraced?
3. What is the name of the town Knecht's first school is located?
4. Who does Designori now work for?
(a) His father
(b) The Magister
(d) The government
5. What is a student admitted into when he graduates?
(a) The Supreme Court
(b) The Order
(c) The Glass Bead Game
(d) The Board
Short Answer Questions
1. Who invites Knecht to his house?
2. What does Knecht like to write?
3. What game did Knecht play?
4. What happens when Knecht is 24-years-old?
5. What is Knecht more interested in doing than playing the Glass Bead Game?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)