|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Years of Freedom.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of student is Designori?
(a) Guest student
(b) Elite student
(c) Master student
(d) Senior student
2. How do students of Castalia gain entry to a Castalia school?
(a) Through the Glass Bead Game
(b) Through their teachers
(c) Through marriage
(d) Through examinations
3. What does Designori often criticize?
(a) The poor
(b) Academic life
(c) The Glass Bead Game
(d) The Order
4. What kind of exercise did the Glass Bead Game start off as?
(a) A IQ exercise
(b) A memory improvement exercise
(c) A writing exercise
(d) A multiple choice exercise
5. What does Knecht have to file every year?
(a) A diary
(b) A report
(c) An essay
(d) A musical piece
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asks Knecht to write him a yearly letter?
2. What did Designori study at university?
3. What is the name of Knecht's headmaster?
4. What kind of school do his teachers recommend him for?
5. Who does Designori say he won a struggle with?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)