|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Years of Freedom.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of school do his teachers recommend him for?
(a) Elite school
(b) Special needs school
(c) Grammar school
(d) Music school
2. What was the second academic subject that the Game embraced?
3. What did Knecht not experience the conflict between?
(a) Marriage and single life
(b) Home and elite school
(c) Academia and the normal world
(d) Two jealous women
4. Who visits Knecht in this chapter?
(a) His father
(c) The Music Master
(d) Magistar Ludi
5. What does the Music Master order Knecht to defend?
(a) The Glass Bead Game
(b) The Castalia
(d) His family
Short Answer Questions
1. What do people think is the only thing Waldzell graduates are good for?
2. What does Knecht decide to concentrate on instead of the Glass Bead Game?
3. What type of people first played the Glass Bead Game?
4. What is the only way to learn the Glass Bead Game?
5. What school does Knecht tell his Music Master he would like to enter?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)