|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, In Office.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a student admitted into when he graduates?
(a) The Glass Bead Game
(b) The Board
(c) The Supreme Court
(d) The Order
2. What is the name of the essay Knecht occasionally has to compose?
3. How do Knecht's teachers start treating him differently at the Latin school?
(a) As if he were dangerous
(b) As if he were a colleague
(c) As if they wanted to get rid of him
(d) As if they were jealous of him
4. Why is Knecht popular with his superiors?
(a) He shows respect
(b) He is good at the Glass Bead Game
(c) He is not ambitious
(d) He is ambitious
5. What is the name of the book Knecht's name is placed in?
(a) The Master in Waiting Book
(b) The Golden Book
(c) The Ludi Book
(d) The Glass Bead Book
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of life do people from the Order live?
2. What is the name of the town Knecht's first school is located?
3. Who welcomes Knecht back to Waldzell?
4. What Asian doctrine do the life essays examine?
5. Who does Knecht talk to about the Music Master's condition?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)