|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, In Office.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Knecht visit in Monteport?
(a) The Music Master
(d) Elder Brother
2. Who sees Knecht off at the train station?
(a) His music teacher
(b) His Latin teacher
(c) His German teacher
(d) His headmaster
3. How do students of Castalia gain entry to a Castalia school?
(a) Through the Glass Bead Game
(b) Through marriage
(c) Through examinations
(d) Through their teachers
4. What religion do people assume that Knecht dabbled in while at the monastery?
5. Who is Knecht representing while he is at Mariafels?
(c) His Music Master
(d) The Glass Bead Game
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Knecht talk to about the Music Master's condition?
2. What is the name of the essay Knecht occasionally has to compose?
3. What is the name of the town Knecht's first school is located?
4. Who visits Knecht in this chapter?
5. What do Knecht and Father Jacobus discuss?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)