|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, In Office.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Knecht delighted could make it to his ceremony?
(a) His former Music Master
(b) His parents
(d) Father Jacobus
2. What religion do people assume that Knecht dabbled in while at the monastery?
3. How do Knecht's teachers start treating him differently at the Latin school?
(a) As if he were a colleague
(b) As if they wanted to get rid of him
(c) As if they were jealous of him
(d) As if he were dangerous
4. Why is Knecht different from Mozart and Bach?
(a) He did not leave any work behind
(b) He did not marry
(c) He was born in China
(d) He was a mathamatician
5. Why is Knecht popular with his superiors?
(a) He is ambitious
(b) He is not ambitious
(c) He is good at the Glass Bead Game
(d) He shows respect
Short Answer Questions
1. What book does Knecht find the Abbot is well versed in?
2. What language does Knecht study?
3. What did Designori study at university?
4. What is Maraifels famous for?
5. What does the note tell Knecht to do?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)